Jace, Memory Adept
Planeswalker — Jace
+1: Draw a card. Target player puts the top card of his or her library into his or her graveyard.
0: Target player puts the top ten cards of his or her library into his or her graveyard.
-7: Any number of target players each draw twenty cards.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|TCGPlayer.com Price 0%||Cardhoarder (O) Price|
|$2.98||$6.26||$10.02||$10.99||1.49 TIX||12.65 TIX|
|Have (33)||gildan_bladeborn , metljoe , Mousemke , Spinalripper , NostalgicAce , sonnet666 , TheHorse , Gameover209X , djsparkydog , Dadaman11 , DiamondFlavor , Valentine35 , maiden77 , buildingadeck , casey , Conqueror_of_Thrones , jwmortensen , travis1643 , Arekku , mymanpotsandpans , TheDevicer , DrLitebur , saj0219 , Gemeye , adventfaith , ironax , Zap_Rowzdower69 , mcstang1986 , Mazzuno , geazykagar , cosmokai2000 , ruflescl , TheCleanestofShips|
|Want (3)||OverBite00 , Kravian , shaderaven|
Jace, Memory Adept Discussion
1 day ago
6 days ago
Let's see, Extirpate is another Surgical Extraction and well needed. Those are what takes care of all of your problems. Tome Scour is just great value for one mana. Jace, Memory Adept is amazing but it has a really high CMC. maybe add two. I would take out Crypt Incursion and Damnation; they belong in SB. As for land, I would add the Fetch/Shock "combo" but since you're on a budget, I would add some of the following: Choked Estuary, Temple of Deceit, Darkslick Shores, Sunken Hollow, and/or Watery Grave. Yes, Temple of Deceit enters tapped but I think Mill can afford that. I found a really great Modern Mill primer online. Here it is if you want.
1 week ago
1 week ago
1 week ago
2 weeks ago
2 weeks ago
Well, you'll want your key lands, Polluted Delta (i'm hesitant on running so many off color fetches as well), Watery Grave, and maybe Sunken Ruins, Sunken Hollow or Darkslick Shores. Since your running mill, i'm going to say you NEED Nephalia Drownyard, because of its late game capabilities. For spells, Glimpse the Unthinkable is a must. Mind Sculpt and Breaking are it's less favored cousins. Mind Grind/Mind Funeral/Mirko Vosk, Mind Drinker are great budget options, but all do the same thing. I suggest Jace, Memory Adept (for his 10 card ability at 0!) and a mainboard set of Tormod's Crypt. Getting to Exile graves is important for decks that might side in something like Elixir of Immortality to stop you.
If your open to viewing lists, here's my budget one. (Milling is Fum)
Hope that helps!
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Magic 2013||Mythic Rare|
|2012 Core Set||Mythic Rare|
|Promo Set||Mythic Rare|
- Jace, Memory Adept + Sidisi, Brood Tyrant
- Consuming Aberration + Jace, Memory Adept
- Jace, Memory Adept + Duskmantle Guildmage
- Jace, Memory Adept + Lazav, Dimir Mastermind
- Jace's Phantasm + Jace, Memory Adept
- Jace, Memory Adept + Niv-Mizzet, the Firemind
- Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver + Jace, Memory Adept
- Consecrated Sphinx + Jace, Memory Adept + Niv-Mizzet, the Firemind
- Jace, Memory Adept + Consuming Aberration
- Jace's Erasure + Jace, Memory Adept
- Jace, Memory Adept + Waste Not
- Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver + Jace, Memory Adept + Nephalia Drownyard
- Jace, Memory Adept + Jin-Gitaxias, Core Augur
- Jace, Memory Adept + Laboratory Maniac
- Jace, Memory Adept + Undead Alchemist
- Duskmantle Guildmage + Jace, Memory Adept
- Amulet of Vigor + Jace, Memory Adept + Liliana Vess
- Consecrated Sphinx + Jace, Memory Adept