Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|TCGPlayer.com Price||Cardhoarder (MTGO) Price|
|$3.67||$5.34||$11.59||$12.28||1.94 TIX||10.95 TIX|
|Have (52)||ryuzaki32667 , greycross , buildingadeck , Raistlin911822 , TheDevicer , metljoe , sonnet666 , saj0219 , jwe94 , ducttapedeckbox , kyuuri117 , Ajb39850 , benjibot789 , KiljoyQ , BiggRedd54 , Valentine35 , deatn1342 , cosmokai2000 , Mazzuno , TheSurgeon , EnragedAtlas , slovakattack , vishnarg , kmcree , mymanpotsandpans , MangoPunch , SniperElGato , bananamaniaman , DrLitebur , Jay , balchj , mrxentrix , meke , kingofcramers , nutellaisgreaterthanlife , myDownfall , Dandelo , theHopp , Timocalypse , darkside420 , bradyofportdetroit , Baycer , reddead405 , Xunfor6iv3nX , hash-brown , HyperJujibiter , drmezmo , Necrotize , trever135 , Gameover209X , FrostDefiance , Kingkevin102|
|Want (7)||Fro780 , riftrid3r , Rawbzilla , maiden77 , margeman2k3 , marz1342 , Commander_Izzet12|
Jace, Memory Adept Discussion
1 day ago
Looks like you have a lot of specific card hate. Which is decent if you're going against someone who you know has cards aimed at specifically countering your Mill. I'd eliminate Bitter Ordeal, Sadistic Sacrament, Tome Scour, Twincast, Extirpate. Move Surgical Extraction to your side board.
There's a few different ways you can go about this. Just go with whatever seems more fun to you.1. You can add Phenax, God of Deception and then just a bunch of walls. ex: Wall of Frost. You keep the defenders up during your turn and their turn. Then at the end of their turn, tap your wall to activate Phenax's ability and then have your defenders untap on your turn and ready to defend you.
- You can benefit from your opponent's mill by using creatures that thrive off of their graveyard size. Consuming Aberration, Jace's Phantasm, Nighthowler, Wight of Precinct Six. The only issue with that, is you need to be careful when using Bojuka Bog or Crypt Incursion because it'll knock out a lot of your buff.
Also, as it was stated earlier, you might ant to toss in those Ghost Quarters for your Archive Traps. Forcing a free 13 card mill is absurd. And lastly there is a neat planeswalker that is absurdly powerful here. Jace, Memory Adept's 0 ability is a free 10 card mill for you. Hope some of this stuff helps.
1 day ago
Have you considered Jace, Architect of Thought instead of Jace, Memory Adept? That Jace's Ingenuity also looks a little iffy to me, maybe swap it out for a 3rd Thoughtseize or an Inquisition of Kozilek?
Love the deck though, +1.
2 days ago
ozayr2002 Before insulting decks, learn what you're talking about.
Tome Scour is plain old bad. Get some Snapcaster Mage, Visions of Beyond, Glimpse the Unthinkable, a couple counters, another Archive Trap, another Hedron Crab, fetches for Hedron Crab, Ghost Quarter for Trap, and you've got yourself a competitive mill deck (or as competitive as mill can get). I would personally splash white for Path to Exile, but you can easily do without it.
3 days ago
3 days ago
I was going to try making it a win con in
but I like Jace, Memory Adept better because it basically does the same thing and is harder to get rid of.
3 days ago
4 days ago
|Avg. draft pick||1.14|
|Avg. cube pick||3.26|
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Magic 2013||Mythic Rare|
|2012 Core Set||Mythic Rare|
- Duskmantle Guildmage + Jace, Memory Adept
- Consuming Aberration + Jace, Memory Adept
- Jace, Memory Adept + Wight of Precinct Six
- Jace, Memory Adept + Mirko Vosk, Mind Drinker + Traumatize
- Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver + Jace, Memory Adept
- Jace, Memory Adept + Lazav, Dimir Mastermind
- Jace, Memory Adept + Consuming Aberration
- Jace, Memory Adept + Nighthowler + Traumatize
- Iron Maiden + Jace, Memory Adept
- Jace, Memory Adept + Traumatize
- Consuming Aberration + Jace, Memory Adept + Phenax, God of Deception
- Jace, Memory Adept + Niv-Mizzet, the Firemind
- Consecrated Sphinx + Jace, Memory Adept + Niv-Mizzet, the Firemind
- Jace, Memory Adept + Duskmantle Guildmage
- Consecrated Sphinx + Jace, Memory Adept + Laboratory Maniac
- Consecrated Sphinx + Jace, Memory Adept
- Jace's Mindseeker + Jace, Memory Adept
- Dictate of Kruphix + Jace, Memory Adept
- Jace's Phantasm + Jace, Memory Adept
- Jace, Memory Adept + Undead Alchemist
- Jace, Memory Adept + Vampire Nighthawk
- Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver + Jace, Memory Adept + Nephalia Drownyard
- Dimir Guildmage + Jace, Memory Adept
- Azorius Charm + Jace, Memory Adept
- Jace, Memory Adept + Venser's Journal
- Jace, Memory Adept + Jin-Gitaxias, Core Augur
- Extirpate + Jace, Memory Adept
- Jace's Erasure + Jace, Memory Adept
- Jace, Memory Adept + Laboratory Maniac
- Jace, Memory Adept + Whispering Madness