Jace, Memory Adept
Planeswalker — Jace
+1: Draw a card. Target player puts the top card of his or her library into his or her graveyard.
loyalty-0: Target player puts the top ten cards of his or her library into his or her graveyard.
-7: Any number of target players each draw twenty cards.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|TCGPlayer.com Price||Cardhoarder (MTGO) Price|
|$1.93||$5.38||$10.7||$12.59||1.87 TIX||10.95 TIX|
|Have (35)||TallGreg , HydraOoze , nhallen37 , sonnet666 , slemulv , jwe94 , ducttapedeckbox , kmcree , benjibot789 , philktoken8998 , slovakattack , meecht , ryuzaki32667 , saj0219 , maiden77 , EnragedAtlas , cosmokai2000 , nintendowryyy , DrLitebur , kyuuri117 , Mazzuno , mymanpotsandpans , Vergil_Redgrail , Raistlin911822 , Gameover209X , TheDevicer , Ajb39850 , metljoe , Shadow3349 , Woland , deatn1342 , Dandelo , buildingadeck , nutellaisgreaterthanlife , djacques103|
|Want (2)||Karrth , Kubitwinlegendary|
Jace, Memory Adept Discussion
1 week ago
Painful. Slow. Love it.
Jace, Memory Adept seems popular with these.
For fog Jace Beleren is not expensive?
1 week ago
Also, Jace, Memory Adept seems like a very reasonable choice (at the odd chance of drawing 20)
1 week ago
Looks very solid. With all the control, you might be able to fit in Jace, Memory Adept
1 week ago
Try dropping one Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver, cause 2 is probably enough, and one Consuming Vapors. And you should probably replace both Jace, Memory Adept as well, seeing as he's not even that good in mill decks. Also, maybe switch Deprive for a harder counter, probably Spell Snare.
Hope this helps!
1 week ago
Get rid of green, no need to manaramp your opponent, replace Rites of Flourishing with Dictate of Kruphix or Temple Bell, and Fog with Ethereal Haze (which BTW is strictly better due to preventing not only combat damage, but all damage dealt by creatures). Also think your only win-con is the owl, and you don't really have a vast array of counterspells to protect it, and decks actually DO play artifact removal these days (lots of tron, affinity, etc.).
Some cards you could add:- Mikokoro, Center of the Sea (more drawing)
Boseiju, Who Shelters All (protection against counterspells, could be sideboard stuff, who knows?)
Psychosis Crawler haven't really tried it, a bit expensive maybe.
Elixir of Immortality so you can cycle your deck and fog again and again.
Ulamog, the Infinite Gyre kinda the same reason as elixir, shuffling your graveyard back to the library. I think I never got to play him, but is really useful in that sense.
Jace Beleren Another card drawal engine, as well as a potential wincon.
Jace, Memory Adept ditto.
Well, I guess that's all I could brainstorm. BTW, I don't think having 24 cards on your sideboard is modern legal :)
2 weeks ago
@InfiniteParadoX: Yea, but does he really want to drop over a hundred bucks for four Glimpses?
Saj0219 is right though, if you wanna win with mill you gotta use mill. The Critters have got to help in milling, not keeping you alive. Jace, Memory Adept can mill 10 every turn, and since you would have milled a few time by then you only need one or two more Jaces to the face.
Your creatures needs to help with the milling, and actively. Nothing off the top of my head though. You may need to do some digging.
2 weeks ago
Need more zombies mabey Diregraf Ghoul or Gravecrawler depending on how relative the the blocking is. I would cut 1x Traumatize 2x Jace, Memory Adept and 1x land. This will lower your cruve and give you more zombies for Undead Alchemist. Cool deck though +1
|Avg. draft pick||1.14|
|Avg. cube pick||3.28|
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Magic 2013||Mythic Rare|
|2012 Core Set||Mythic Rare|
|Promo Set||Mythic Rare|
- Duskmantle Guildmage + Jace, Memory Adept
- Consuming Aberration + Jace, Memory Adept
- Jace, Memory Adept + Wight of Precinct Six
- Jace, Memory Adept + Mirko Vosk, Mind Drinker + Traumatize
- Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver + Jace, Memory Adept
- Jace, Memory Adept + Lazav, Dimir Mastermind
- Jace, Memory Adept + Consuming Aberration
- Jace, Memory Adept + Nighthowler + Traumatize
- Iron Maiden + Jace, Memory Adept
- Jace, Memory Adept + Traumatize
- Consuming Aberration + Jace, Memory Adept + Phenax, God of Deception
- Jace, Memory Adept + Niv-Mizzet, the Firemind
- Consecrated Sphinx + Jace, Memory Adept + Niv-Mizzet, the Firemind
- Jace, Memory Adept + Duskmantle Guildmage
- Consecrated Sphinx + Jace, Memory Adept + Laboratory Maniac
- Consecrated Sphinx + Jace, Memory Adept
- Jace's Mindseeker + Jace, Memory Adept
- Dictate of Kruphix + Jace, Memory Adept
- Jace's Phantasm + Jace, Memory Adept
- Jace, Memory Adept + Undead Alchemist
- Jace, Memory Adept + Vampire Nighthawk
- Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver + Jace, Memory Adept + Nephalia Drownyard
- Dimir Guildmage + Jace, Memory Adept
- Azorius Charm + Jace, Memory Adept
- Jace, Memory Adept + Venser's Journal
- Jace, Memory Adept + Jin-Gitaxias, Core Augur
- Extirpate + Jace, Memory Adept
- Jace's Erasure + Jace, Memory Adept
- Jace, Memory Adept + Laboratory Maniac
- Jace, Memory Adept + Whispering Madness
- Jace, Memory Adept + Waste Not
- Amulet of Vigor + Jace, Memory Adept + Liliana Vess
- Jace, Memory Adept + Sidisi, Brood Tyrant