|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Modern Horizons (MH1)||Common|
Combos Browse all
Creature — Faerie Wizard
When Faerie Seer enters the battlefield, scry 2.
Faerie Seer Discussion
1 week ago
Vendilion Clique is obviously a good card to play with a faerie deck. The price of this card it's too expensive to be played in a budget deck. That's the only reason I didn't add it into.
Faerie Impostor can be played in this deck too. I like to play card with flash when they have ETB effect, that's the main reason I excluded it. But, I think you can easily replace 2x Quickling with Faerie Impostor .
Thank you for your advices!
1 week ago
This is due to nonbo with Rest in Peace in the sideboard and the overwhelming amount of anti graveyard tech in the meta. The 2 and 2 split is because I wasn´t sure which one I wanted and want to test both.
3 weeks ago
Pauper is a really fast format, so you need to hit more action than lands. Control decks generally run ~21 lands with some amount of Ash Barrens and/or Terramorphic Expanse . The main reason some decks, other than control decks want to hit their land drops is because they're running Skred , which needs around 5 lands to be optimal.
Furthermore, pauper has access to few lands so often times, people run bounce lands which allow you to make more land drops with fewer lands.
In your case, you're not playing Skred , this is not a control deck, and you're running blue. These are all good reasons to trim down on the number of lands. If you really want to run 21 lands because you really want to hit your land drops, I would definitely consider some Terramorphic Expanse and/or Ash Barrens as well as a couple of cycle lands ( Lonely Sandbar and Secluded Steppe ) in your case.
I had missed it the first time, but I see you're running Guardian of the Guildpact which is fairly expensive for your type of deck, especially since you're running Deprive . If I were you, I would probably cut it for another cheap flyer like Faerie Seer but at this point it might be better to turn your deck into a Faeries deck because Spellstutter Sprite is just too good, which I feel is not the intent of your deck.
Anyways, I hope I helped ! Tell me if some things weren't clear enough, I'm glad to help out some fellow pauper player
1 month ago
Winged Words seems great for this deck. I like Faerie Seer or Spectral Sailor much better than Rustwing Falcon but I'm guessing it's kind of hard for this deck to have a turn one blue mana ready, but I personally would try to make it work. Love the deck +1 from me!
1 month ago
I don't know if you're trying to do the exact same thing, but I play a fair few 1 drops to consistently Ninjutsu Yuriko in on turn 2. Stuff like Gudul Lurker , Faerie Seer , Mist-Cloaked Herald , Mothdust Changeling , Pteramander , Siren Stormtamer , and Triton Shorestalker in addition to the ones you already have. And while it's not a 1 drop, I also really like Thalakos Seer , lots of ninjutsu interactions.
1 month ago
Trying to lower my curve a lil. Iffiest swap: Slime for Mangara.
1 month ago
Hey, nice budget Brago deck, lots of interesting interactions.
Mana efficient budget cards to consider adding:
- Command Tower : one of the best lands for multicolored Commander decks.
- Port Town : better than many common Azorius dual lands, works well with lots of basic lands.
- Opal Palace
- Mystic Remora : one drop, one of the best sources of repeatable no mana cost draw in multiplayer Commander. Blink it to reset it's upkeep cost.
- Brainstorm : one drop instant, draw three.
- Faerie Seer : one drop flying, scry 2.
- Watcher for Tomorrow : two drop, hideaway is powerful with blink.
- Lavinia of the Tenth : five drop, wipes all tokens since tokens are CMC 0 and when one is detained it is exiled and it doesn't come back. Detain is powerful in multiplayer Commander since it it affects all opponents.
- Wall of Omens : two drop, draw.
- Detention Sphere : three drop, wipes all tokens of the same kind since when tokens are exiled they don't come back.
Cards to consider cutting:
- Gateway Plaza
- 2x Plains
- Homarid Explorer: this type of opponent mill can be dangerous in multiplayer Commander because the graveyard is a major resource for many decks.
- Senate Griffin
- Turn to Mist
- Armillary Sphere
- Renegade Map
- Chromatic Armor
- Wings of Aesthir
- On Serra's Wings
I offer more advice if you would like. Good luck with your deck.
No data for this card yet.