Combos Browse all Suggest
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
|Commander: Rule 0||Legal|
|Pauper Duel Commander||Legal|
Herald of the Dreadhorde
Creature — Zombie Warrior
When Herald of the Dreadhorde dies, amass 2. (Put two +1/+1 counters on an Army you control. If you don't control one, create a 0/0 black Zombie Army creature token first.)
Kukkakaali on Tuhmeliinit Cube
1 year ago
Version 2.5. No more oyster: - Jaya's Greeting + Young Pyromancer - Chandra's Pyreling + Risk Factor - Chandra's Spitfire + Heartfire Immolator - Spelleater Wolverine + Warlord's Fury
- Aven Eternal + Blink of an Eye - Giant Oyster + Talrand's Invocation - No Escape + Vapor Snag - Witching Well + Mistral Singer - Of One Mind + Peek
Version 2.6. Kaldheim and Strixhaven boosters: - Colossus Hammer + Access Tunnel - Camaraderie + Fall of the Impostor - Cliffhaven Kitesail + Hall of Oracles
- Kin-Tree Invocation + Binding the Old Gods - Boneyard Lurker + Infuse with Vitality - Kiora, Behemoth Beckoner + Moritte of the Frost - Incubation / Incongruity + Quandrix Cultivator - Spellheart Chimera + Prismari Command - Final Payment + Humiliate - Zealous Persecution + Killian, Ink Duelist - Kaya, Bane of the Dead + Closing Statement
- Parhelion Patrol + Glorious Protector - Oppressive Rays + Doomskar - Pouncing Lynx + Codespell Cleric - Inspiring Captain + Leonin Lightscribe
- Concentrate + Behold the Multiverse - Kasmina, Enigmatic Mentor + Saw It Coming
- Fleshbag Marauder + Brackish Trudge - Blight-Breath Catoblepas + Sheoldred, Whispering One - Audacious Thief + Unwilling Ingredient - Hagra Constrictor + Tergrid, God of Fright Flip - Blood Beckoning + Go Blank - Murder + Poison the Cup - Lazotep Reaver + Umbral Juke - Herald of the Dreadhorde + Feed the Serpent
- Inordinate Rage + Infuriate - Heightened Reflexes + Claim the Firstborn - Furious Rise + Tormentor's Helm - Syr Carah, the Bold + Breakneck Berserker - Fire Servant + Rune of Speed
- Ranger's Guile + Snakeskin Veil - Reclaim the Wastes + Big Play - Scute Mob + Dragonsguard Elite - Loathsome Chimera + Regrowth
3 years ago
Zombies! I dig it!
Do you play against a meta where swampwalk is usually effective? If not, there are some potential replacements that synergize more with Konrad wanting bodies coming and going from the grave.
If you want more discard to get creature cards in graveyards, Black Cat, Miasmic Mummy, Sibsig Icebreakers and Cackling Fiend work nicely. Returned Centaur and Returned Reveler do something similar with milling.
Other Gravedigger effects like Grave Scrabbler work well with Konrad, as does Gurmag Angler and exiling from your own graveyard. Zombie Scavengers lets you exile every creature in your library at instant speed to zap the table with Konrad if you need to. Herald of the Dreadhorde and Lazotep Reaverget you lots of extra bodies to die.
Wight of Precinct Six can become a big threat once you start to fill everyone's yard (perhaps more threatening than Null Champion).
Lurching Rotbeast is card draw on top of a Konrad trigger, as is Spark Reaper.
A little light on ramp, but your Twisted Abomination combos nicely with your Witch's Cottage to do double-duty.
Epicurus on Amass
3 years ago
EDIT: I meant to suggest removing Herald of the Dreadhorde, not Lazotep Reaver. The Reaver is actually not bad because of its low CMC, and your mana curve is going to be kind of high no matter what you do.
joshw335 on Highorne
3 years ago
Suggested to take out: Breeding Pit , Exquisite Blood + Sanguine Bond (No infinite combos), Vampiric Rites , Herald of the Dreadhorde , Sower of Discord , Vizier of the Scorpion , Mausoleum Secrets , Lotus Field
Suggested Additions: Mikaeus, the Unhallowed , Nykthos, Shrine to Nyx , Ghoulcaller Gisa , Cemetery Reaper , Grave Titan , Geralf's Messenger , Gravecrawler , Dark Ritual , Phyrexian Arena ,
musicman3310 on Storm the Citadel
3 years ago
Here are some interesting Amass cards. Gleaming Overseer , Vizier of the Scorpion , Dreadhorde Invasion , Bleeding Edge , Lazotep Plating , Herald of the Dreadhorde , Grim Initiate , Enter the God-Eternals , and Invade the City . Don't forget that cards that say proliferate could boost the counters on your army and Planeswalkers so they may be fine to throw in too. The one coming to my mind is Flux Channeler .