Legendary Creature — Elf
Tap: Destroy target artifact if its converted mana cost is equal to the amount of mana in your mana pool.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
Glissa Sunseeker Discussion
1 month ago
Hmm...what about Glissa Sunseeker?
1 month ago
Hey you're welcome glad I could help. The changes you've made look good, you've done very well to keep the deck under $60. Thanks also for the upvote at Fury.
Here's three cut options to consider to try to make room for Harbinger. Option one: cut Rishkar, Peema Renegade($1.81), Predation($.47) and Offering($.47). Option two: cut Glissa Sunseeker, Predation and Offering which is lacking $.50 of $2.50. Option three: cut both Rishkar and Glissa.
Your deck is currently at 102 cards so you need to make two cuts to make 100. Rishkar is close to $2.00 making him the best most cost effective cut to add Harbinger. I make these suggestions to add Harbinger because she has much more impact in the deck because she can tutor for any Elf. Rishkar has synergy with a few Elves, but not enough to matter and compare with what Harbinger does for the deck. Ramp is also not really a concern, you have plenty of ramp with lots of other Elves, but creature tutors are lacking which I understand is because of the low budget. Glissa is okay, but she can't compare with what Harbinger does.
3 months ago
4 months ago
first wave of cuts: Unbridled Growth does literally nothing in mono-green, Prophetic Prism same reason, Karametra's Favor don't need. also anything that is giving you energy you dont need it. unless you have some pay off for energy there is no point in running those
things to add (this is a long list so obviously just pick things up as you can. also not all of this will fit in but this is all good stuff):Arbor Elf, Allosaurus Rider, Birchlore Rangers, Bow of Nylea, Cultivate, Devoted Druid, Drove of Elves, Druid of the Cowl, Eladamri, Lord of Leaves, Elvish Archdruid, Elvish Champion, Elvish Harbinger, Elvish Mystic, Elvish Promenade, Elvish Vanguard, Everglove Courier, Explosive Vegetation, Ezuri, Renegade Leader, Fyndhorn Elder, Gaea's Herald, Gladehart Cavalry, Glissa Sunseeker, Greatbow Doyen, Green Sun's Zenith, Greenweaver Druid, Gyre Sage, Heritage Druid, Harmonize, Hunting Triad, Immaculate Magistrate, Imperious Perfect, Joraga Treespeaker, Joraga Warcaller, Llanowar Elves, Llanowar Mentor, Lys Alana Bowmaster, Lys Alana Huntmaster, Masked Admirers, Nissa, Vastwood Seer Flip, Nissa's Pilgrimage, Norwood Priestess, Nullmage Shepherd, Nylea, God of the Hunt, Oran-Rief, the Vastwood, Priest of Titania, Realm Seekers, Reclamation Sage, Rishkar, Peema Renegade, Rofellos, Llanowar Emissary, Tajuru Preserver, Talara's Battalion, terrastodon, Thornweald Archer, Titania's Chosen, Viridian Shaman, Wellwisher, Wildslayer Elves, Winnower Patrol, Wirewood Elf, Wren's Run Packmaster, Yeva, Nature's Herald
(takes giant breath)
yeah.. its a lot of stuff. I got a little carried away.. also this is not a budgeted list of suggestions. you will need some of the $3-10 cards to make elves a serious threat.
5 months ago
- Baru, Fist of Krosa - (Weak effect that can be achieved through Paragon of Eternal Wilds, Gaea's Anthem, Hall of Triumph or Caged Sun. I'm not telling you to trade him for any of those cards, though)
- Nylea's Disciple - (meh)
- Oran-Rief Hydra - Too slow
- Rampaging Baloths - Too slow
- Solemn Simulacrum - Not needed. The only situation it'd be useful would be if you have Birthing Pod hanging around.
- Tireless Tracker - (weak in EDH)
- Yisan, the Wanderer Bard (too slow for Selvala)
- Lightning Greaves (meh. As suggested bellow, Thousand-Year Elixir would be better most of the times)
- Gravity Well (Check my Utility Section)
- Back to Nature and Creeping Corrosion aren't needed. This is a fast deck and your opponent's probably won't have time to build a board big enough for you to need it. You already have Bane of Progress and Wave of Vitriol, there's no need for those.
- The Great Aurora - Works wonders with token-based decks. Not so good in here, even if it's a boardwipe of sorts
- Elemental Bond can be replaced by Garruk's Packleader
- Primeval Bounty is good, but I would make room for some of my suggestions.
Get Selvala online as soon as possible (T2):
- Sword of the Paruns - (You just need a creature with power 4 or greater and you have infinte mana. Same goes with Umbral Mantle)
- Great Oak Guardian - (it might also work as a finisher)
- Wirewood Lodge - (a must have)
- Thousand-Year Elixir - pseudo-haste and neat untapping
- Seeker of Skybreak, Quirion Ranger or Scryb Ranger.
- Quest for Renewal for the extra mana every turn.
- Genesis Wave - Also ramps
- Genesis Hydra - Doesn't ramp, but gives you a body
- Nessian Game Warden - Nets you an extra creature
- Fierce Empath - Tutors your big guns.
- Wild Pair - 2 for 1 most of your creatures.
- Woodland Bellower - Does not get legendary creatures, but it should be ok.
- Boundless Realms - Getting rid of the lands in the deck so you can draw better stuff.
- Pathbreaker Ibex
- Overwhelming Stampede
- Dragon Throne of Tarkir
- If you have access to infinte mana Walking Ballista or its cousin Goblin Cannon (yes, you can activate it multiple times before it explodes)
- Silklash Spider
- Glissa Sunseeker
- Newly Spoiled Sandwurm Convergence
- Mosswort Bridge
- Abundance (prevents you from losing to mill and also makes sure you'll never be mana flooded or mana screwed)
- Primal Surge might be fun, but would require you to tone down on instant/sorceries
5 months ago
High quality build, I am jealous of your land base.
I appreciate Honor-Worn Shaku in my own Sisay deck.
Glissa Sunseeker is more toolboxy and less powerhousey, but I like it.
5 months ago
Great deck bud. It handles well and can basically play the whole deck before turn 10. With that being said there are a few suggestions I have that can make sure that last turn where you start dropping all your bombs is even better.
I cannot see any way in which your deck wouldn't absolutely benefit from Akroma's Memorial. It's tutorable, colorless, and you easily hit the mana to drop it between Nykthos, Shrine to Nyx & Gaea's Cradle.
Boseiju, Who Shelters All is another tutorable land that is nothing but value as you have little answers to counterspells.
Vorinclex, Voice of Hunger as you deck has some high cost cards that I concede you have no issue in dropping, but he is both aggro and control that you can tutor for.
Rune-Tail, Kitsune Ascendant as great early protection. You can even drop him before Sisay if you draw him.
Iona, Shield of Emeria will be a great way to lock down most opponents.
Any Eldrazi titan
A few cards I would take out for these include
Dosan the Falling Leaf (unless you tend to pop off on your turn most times.)
Most of these could be wrong to remove or add against your playgroup's meta, but this is just what I would change.
Still like the deck a lot.