Choose an opponent. You and that player each sacrifice a creature. Each player who sacrificed a creature this way draws two cards.
Choose an opponent. Return a creature card from your graveyard to the battlefield, then that player returns a creature card from his or her graveyard to the battlefield.
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Latest Decks as Commander
Infernal Offering Discussion
1 month ago
Some Creatures changes I end up adding: Yawgmoth, Thran Physician , Anafenza, Kin-Tree Spirit , Elenda, the Dusk Rose and Luminarch Aspirant . Also changed Citadel Siege for Felidar Retreat as it can give me tokens to sac and more counters not just 2
Doubts with: Custodi Soulbinders as it can give me a lot of tokens but I have to be set up already with my tokens or wait for oponents to set up their own table. I think I can swap it for something more usefull. Scheming Symmetry maybe I can get Profane Tutor until I have a more solid tutor.
1 month ago
Glad to hear it! Yeah sheesh I didn't even realize it was that much I remember it being like fifteen bucks a little while back, that's kind of insane- but hmm. Oh holy crap the synergy with Teysa Karlov and Felisa is kind of crazy, just noticed that too. But here are some ones I would recommend cutting, though if they are fun/interesting to you or serve a purpose I missed, I could obviously be wrong:
- Teysa, Envoy of Ghosts (insanely high CMC, and it doesn't seem to actively participate in the counters theme, just creates tokens, and I think Felisa does that quite well already.)
- Eventually with the budget swap out Keen Duelist for Dark Confidant ?
- Gonti, Lord of Luxury (not really sure what his purpose is related to the them)
- Possibly Deathbringer Liege (a little expensive in mana and not directly related to the theme while good)
- Ashen Rider (insanely expensive in mana, and not directly related to the theme)
- Butcher of Malakir (great but very expensive in mana and I feel like it could be cut to lower the mana cost)
- Maybe swap out 1-2 lands for things like Dark Ritual , Orzhov Signet
- Black Sun's Zenith (awsome but if you have a mass of tokens it'll kill them as long as they have 1 toughness)
- Also consider tribal for the tokens like a Coat of Arms would be insane with 7+ tokens, especially since they all have lifelink gosh)
- Infernal Offering (graveyard recursion is great but this could be pretty bad for you if opponents have powerful graveyards. Consider Beacon of Unrest / Command the Dreadhorde / Yawgmoth's Vile Offering .
Those are just some I see off the top of my head, if you look a little deep and really question how many times you play a card and utilize it, you might find some more! Sometimes its hard to cut a card you enjoy playing even if its fun so I'd recommend having a list of cards you can add for fun, and a list for effectiveness so you can play both sides! Hope this helps, I'm glad some suggestions are useful to you, and I'll let you know if I see any more possible cuts! Feel free to ask for any more assistance or if you have any questions I'd be glad to help.
8 months ago
Ok, so here's the list of stuff for aikido stuff first:
Gor Muldrak, Amphinologist might be interesting with a deflection kind of idea, not sure if he's right for it though.
Tasigur, the Golden Fang is a good way to get stuff back without drawing too much attention to yourself; just another way of gaining repeatable card advantage.
Intellectual Offering and Infernal Offering and some other cards of their ilk might be fun for the group hug side of the archetype, but don't lean into that too hard or your deck will become bad. The other cycles to look at are the tempt cycle (Tempt with Immortality, Tempt with Reflections) and anything with council's dilemma or will of the council.
1 year ago
So the biggest thing I see if lack of things to sacrifice... Namely: tokens, because you don't want to be tossing your real creatures into Ye old Graveyard. So let's try to find some token making things for you....
- There isn't much for Anax, Hardened in the Forge to be pumped up by in red devotion, so let's trade him out for one of the classic Goblin makers.. Let's pick Krenko, Mob Boss and Thornbite Staff... this should allow for an infinite amount of goblins..... I'll explain below.
- Remove Diregraf Captain, Fallen Shinobi, and Bloodsoaked Champion- they don't seem to added much.
- Add in Syr Konrad, the Grim, Zulaport Cutthroat, and Vindictive Vampire to have more stuff happen when things die.
- Trade out Dreadhorde Invasion for Bastion of Remembrance for one last death trigger addition before we go back to tokens...
- I'd say.. remove Ogre Slumlord, Scampering Scorcher, and Infernal Offering.
- Let's add Rite of Replication to make copies of anything useful on the board, and.. oh hell, let's add Krenko, Tin Street Kingpin... is that 100 cards again.. I think so
This should create more tokens for sacrificing and also add some more benefits when things do die, and they will die. I would also recommend Altar of Dementia as an additional sac outlet... Izzet Signet can be dropped for this addition.
For infinite Goblins.. Get ANY sacrifice outlet on the board, I don't care which one, just do it, and get Krenko, Mob Boss out also and ready to be tapped. Equip Thornbite Staff to Krenko... Tap him to make some goblins (maybe just one or two, that's okay). Now you can sacrifice that Goblin Token, which dies and triggers the second ability of Thornbite Staff (Whenever a creatures dies, Untap equipped creature).. now you can Tap Krenko again making more goblins... and hey.. sacrifice a token again to create more goblins... triggering the Staff AGAIN! As long as there is some other death triggers on the board, you should be able to drain the table and/or pump Thraximundar to an unreasonable size and kill someone.
Thank you for coming to my TedTalk.
1 year ago
It's like some kind of distorted Kenrith deck. I love it.
Head Games is so much fun! I run it in my Kenrith deck. You can give an opponent an answer for a big threat or a hand full of lands. Really versatile.
1 year ago
I think I would recommend more mana rocks, swapping them for Varchild, Betrayer of Kjeldor , Varchild's War-Riders and maybe Seal of Cleansing . I love the two Varchild cards, but in my experience they don't usually work that well within the 99, sadly they don't usually do enough, specially if you draw the War-Riders and not Varchild. On the other hand, the Seal is a pretty good card and taking it out would be more of a meta call, but if your meta has a lot of artifact or enchantment decks is totally fine to play. Otherwise I would recommend leaving Aura of Silence and a tutor instead. Or Blind Obedience , that card's nuts!
1 year ago
I really dig the intent behind this design! It always feels bad when a new player gives up on the game because they got stomped on too much. Seems like this deck can help new players to enjoy the game alongside seasoned players. I have a Phelddagrif deck of similar design (hug only 1 player) if you'd like to check it out.
I'm thinking these cards would be right up your alley: Null Chamber , Pir's Whim , Zndrsplt's Judgment , Regna's Sanction , Virtus's Maneuver , Infernal Offering , Intellectual Offering , Sylvan Offering , Benevolent Offering , Bramble Sovereign , Primal Vigor , Dawnbreak Reclaimer , Assault Suit
1 year ago
Ok, I found a Cruel Celebrant in my box, gonna use this as an additional Zulaport Cutthroat . Probably gonna cut Phyrexian Vault for him, might cut Infernal Offering for a Vindicate . I do rather like Batterskull in the deck.