|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Battle for Zendikar (BFZ)||Rare|
Combos Browse all
Devoid (This card has no color.)
At the beginning of your upkeep, put a 1/1 colourless Eldrazi Scion creature token onto the battlefield. It has "Sacrifice this creature: Add to your mana pool."
, Sacrifice From Beyond: Search your library for an Eldrazi card, reveal it, put it into your hand, then shuffle your library.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|Have (37)||ibraJG84 , SpaghettiToastBook , Lucretian , mcstang1986 , Mousemke , gildan_bladeborn , pskinn01 , Supremespeed , NobleSlay3r , buildingadeck , Va1mar , bakeraj4 , jhTheMan99 , mazrimtaim , , PTsmitty , GeminiSpartanX , golgarigirl , Tiddilywinkus , failurechild88 , Lindough , carsickpanda273 , CAPT.Shock , accioali , Ellyreia , DarkMagician , Friedrice24 , kaikaitanner , frederiklw , mziter501 , philktoken8998 , thetechzombie , Unlife , machiavelli2081 , GoldGhost012 , Chandelier , Willis1994|
|Want (3)||The_Munchkin , Pylioz , mafmatician|
From Beyond Discussion
1 day ago
I'm liking the overall theme here, but question. Wouldn't Prossh, Skyraider of Kher be a better commander here? The extra tokens definitely generate some extra value for him to kill with commander damage, not to mention he creates token to help you with your devour theme.
Also, some devour creatures I think you should consider:
Thorn-Thrash Viashino - The fact that he can give himself trample makes him EXTREMELY relevant
Marrow Chomper - can help keep you in the game. Having a crap ton of creatures, but only one life, doesn't give you much of a benefit.
Thromok the Insatiable - If you are going with a devour theme, he is a must. This guy can gain INCREDIBLE power with the token theme you have.
Token Generators I think you should consider.
Krenko, Mob Boss - Can win the game by himself, but for token generation this guy is insane.
Kalitas, Traitor of Ghet - He only hits opponents, but he also helps HOSE graveyard strategies. Not to mention, can beef himself up if need be.
Grave Titan - I think this guy is pretty powerful by himself, but then he can also start generating some major advantage.
Hooded Hydra - possibility since you can easily sacrifice him.
Benefits from Sacrificing
Fecundity - It can help opponents, but I feel like you'll get more use out of it
Viscera Seer - Not a bad way to make sure you don't draw something useless
Mortician Beetle - Simple yet extremely effective in a deck like this
Asceticism - Dude, just yes. This card is insanely amazing.
Parallel Lives - Redundancy again, but does stack with the others.
This is everything that came to mind at first, hope you find somethings to help your deck!
3 weeks ago
nice deck but missing some stuff
- Molten Nursery pretty much everysingle colorless thing you cast can deal damage to creatures or opponent's
- Emrakul's Influence just cast your eldrazi two card draw
- Kozilek's Return need a third board sweep well here it is.
- Not of This World wow this is not in if they try to get rid of you big guy(s) this can counter it. FOR FREE!
- Corrupted Crossroads this is not in your deck https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74hA6Q7vPI4why.... honestly why... ITS A RAINBOW MANA PRODUCER FOR ALL THE ELEDRAZIS!!!!!!
- Flayer Drone same thing as the nursey but this is etb trigger on creatures so throw in Brood Monitor then you can do infinite damage with Eldrazi Displacer
- It That Betrays *facepalm* why in earths name is this not in if you All Is Dust with this on the field its instantaneously all over for your opponents you just stole every single thing they have.
- Deepfathom Skulker card draw and makes eldrazis unblockable
- Void Attendant exploit the cituation on all of the exiled cards for mana (don't do a sacrifice focused deck though.)
- Brood Butcher nice removal for the small creatures particually keeping Gaddock Teeg from ever seeing the light of the battlefield
- you have the banner (creatures get +1/+1 for each creature that shares a type) so scion/spawn producers is a must Brood Monitor, Blight Herder, Rapacious One, Drowner of Hope, Emrakul's Hatcher, Skittering Invasion and Sifter of Skulls.
- you have From Beyond go get the other one Awakening Zone
- Ashnod's Altar lets change the scions/spawns mana from 1 to 2 shall we.
- last but not least a top secret staple card nobody even bothers to put in stranglely Spreading Plague you just cast korona thne you just lock out anybody from getting creatures on the board and heres the kicker your beautiful eldrazis get untouched by this because devoid means they are colorless and its not a color.
oh heres a bonus if your willing to breath deep and do this but the Gisela, the Broken Blade and Bruna, the Fading Light for a loop hole of getting somewhat two white eldrazi since this can turn into Brisela, Voice of Nightmares
so those are my suggestions
3 weeks ago
I'd replace Festering Goblin or Festering Mummy with Bond Beetle as I find it hard to justify playing cards that give -1/-1 until end of turn on opponent creature unless there's some specific benifit.
Why aren't you playing Bontu the Glorified? He was made for decks like this.
Brindle Boar for some quick lifegain.
And then there's creatures with undying and unearth that are easily brought back for a second sacrifice.
I have a casual deck titled Suicidal Thoughts that focuses on sacrificing. Check it out if you're interested.
3 weeks ago
I would do Elemental Bond instead of Lifecrafter's Bestiary. Unless the scry is important, the other one should give you a draw every time an elf enters the battlefield, due to the buffs they should receive. Also, Birthing Pod might be worth looking into, as well as Green Sun's Zenith. I'd remove Eladamri's Vineyard and Whisperwood Elemental. The first card helps your opponents too much imo, and the Elemental can trap some of your important enchantments as 2/2 creatures. Also, From Beyond is far too slow, and you can't even benefit from the last effect. I'd put Arcane Adaptation over it so all your creatures can be elves.
4 weeks ago
Maybe From Beyond? It would continuously give you ramp and let you search for an eldrazi that you might need.
1 month ago
white - Mobilization
to name a few
1 month ago
Tested the deck today in 1v1 Commander, results were much better than expected. Played in a mirror match of Atraxa that went a little more token focused, hence the addition of Anointed Procession and Parallel Lives but the deck definitely put out a lot of 1/1 Servo tokens and From Beyond was great at triggering Call for Unity. Will definitely post more results as I get to them.