|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
Combos Browse all
Creature — Human Druid
((R/G) can be paid with either (Red) or (Green).)
Sacrifice Wild Cantor: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
Wild Cantor Discussion
2 weeks ago
I see your going for Dirty Kitty
3 weeks ago
Ok, so I have a more functional still-mostly-casual list here You have never seen adaptive GRU deck like th copy which is running Pentad Prism and Wild Cantor to try and speed things up.
I'll post an alternative 'instants and sorceries' variable list with a 'side 15' sideboard sometime later, its kicking around in my head that Augur of Bolas deserves to be in the same deck as Surrak Dragonclaw and Savage Summoning.
1 month ago
2 months ago
Chrome Mox is definitely a keeper. It can turn a redundant Street Wraith or other cards in hand into extra mana, and getting to four mana on turn one is harder than making sure one has . That said, I like using Summoner's Pact to grab Wild Cantor if I need mana fixing, or Elvish Spirit Guide if I need more mana.
2 months ago
No problem! I'm good with cuts!
First off, Prophet of Kruphix from the maybeboard is banned. jsyk
So here's 15 cuts!
- Utopia Sprawl you do not have enough forests in here, if you upgrade the land base somewhat it'd be fine, but for now cut it.
- Primal Surge unless this is a win-con, getting to turn 10 seems difficult with the low land count. It also distracts from the main gameplan, casting creatures with Animar out to beat down.
- Trap Essence seems like a trap. Haaaaahhaha okay but for real, that seems like a lot of mana to hold up just to counter something.
- Dragonlord Atarka love her but the effect is not worth the cost, even if discounted.
- Essence Warden need to cut one drops.
- Etherium-Horn Sorcerer is just okay imo.
- Joiner Adept run Chromatic Lantern instead.
- Majestic Myriarch just okay.
- Oblivion Sower to... narrow(?)
- Peregrine Drake you have 2 :)
- Phyrexian Revoker meta call?
- Polyraptor you don't seem equiped to take advantage of him.
- Scavenging Ooze just okay
- Trinket Mage sol ring is the only target, not worth running
- Urabrask the Hidden just okay
- Wild Cantor
I'd start with those personally. Good luck!
3 months ago
You have a high curve, I would also recommend adding cheaper creatures with mana abilities. Wild Cantor?