|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Ixalan (XLN)||Mythic Rare|
Combos Browse all
Tishana, Voice of Thunder
Legendary Creature — Merfolk Shaman
Tishana, Voice of Thunder's power and toughness are equal to the number of cards in your hand.
You have no maximum hand size.
When Tishana enters the battlefield, draw a card for each creature you control.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
Tishana, Voice of Thunder Discussion
1 day ago
3 cards I'd drop:
Sea Gate Oracle or Coiling Oracle- just feels underwhelming unless you're comboing off. Maybe replace both and try Tishana, Voice of Thunder instead?
Growing Rites of Itlimoc - Requires you to pass turn to put in real work which you don't really want to do in combo.
Forgotten Ancient - Good, but better stuff is available.
I'd also try to find room for Exploration for another way to get t2 Animar. I'd maybe drop Arbor Elf for this.
2 weeks ago
Sorry it took me so long to get back to you on your suggestions.
- Primordial Sage - I actually just dropped this for Beast Whisperer for the lower CMC.
- Beastcaller Savant - This is replacing Farhaven Elf immediately, I forgot about this guy for whatever reason even though I run him in another deck. Great catch.
- Selvala, Heart of the Wilds - love this card and will be finding a home for her
- Ancestral Statue - I like the idea of having a card to return creatures to my hand, but I think I want to find something that has an activation cost, so I can abuse it as opposed to just a single ETB effect. But you got my motor going with this suggestion.
- Cloud of Faeries/Great Whale/Palinchron - I'm eventually going to replace Peregrine Drake with Palinchron one of these days, I'm not sure I want to run more than one of these types of creatures just because I have so many other awesome stuff I don't want to sacrifice for it, but I'm going to keep the other suggestions in mind, this deck will be forever elvolving.
- Fierce Empath - For whatever reason, I've never really liked this card, don't know why. But the fact I can cast it for 1 mana and get any of my big fatties is really nice. It will probably find a home eventually, just need to decide what I'm willing to lose first.
- Tishana, Voice of Thunder - This card was in my original build and eventually got cut to help lower the average CMC and make way for other ideas. I really like the card, and I'm almost certain I will be putting her back in soon.
Thanks for all the suggestions, I'll be taking a look at your deck today.
2 weeks ago
4 weeks ago
Dude.. I totally agree on Leyline of Anticipation (dunno how I could forget about "Leylines" at all - sold Void yesterday without ringing any bell in my mind xD)
Tishana, Voice of Thunder - I was thinking about this chick but: 1) She's expensive as hell and 2) she can be very weak later on when dat mana will be used to cast everything from my hand.
Greater Auramancy is really good (and also expensive money-wise) but I feel like EDH is artifact and land-hate heavy. Will think about it anyway.
I think this Lattice and Forge thing can really be something.. :D
What would You cut for the stuff mentioned above? There's not much wiggle room now really.
4 weeks ago
I definitely like Kruphix in the deck as yes you will probably be always drawing cards, and floating dat mana is always going to help and storing them. Zegana I don't usually like in 4C decks as the double green and blue hurts...a lot, maybe Tishana, Voice of Thunder?
Vedalken Orrery can be transitioned into Leyline of Anticipation? I agree with Cathar's Crusade being a bit too slow, Tamiyo is decent but not great in this current build. Now JTMS is great as it does everything you want it to. I just wish Privileged Position was a 3 cmc drop, or even 4 but I still like it. I would add it in if only your permanents get targeted a lot. If not I would try Greater Auramancy first as it protects the enchantments you really want.
1 month ago
Primordial Sage, Beastcaller Savant, Selvala, Heart of the Wilds, Ancestral Statue, Cloud of Faeries, Great Whale, Palinchron, Fierce Empath, and Tishana, Voice of Thunder all deserve spots here. All are cheap too excluding Selvala and Palinchron. Feel free to check out my list for ideas, Animar, Gaea's Hemorrhoid feedback, upvotes, and/or ideas on any of my lists is appreciated.
1 month ago
Good day, Triggerbolt. I have arrived to make your deck better. Here are some suggestions:
For card draw, Prime Speaker Zegana, Pull from Tomorrow, Bident of Thassa, Blue Sun's Zenith, Consecrated Sphinx, Nezahal, Primal Tide, Garruk's Packleader, Rishkar's Expertise, Zendikar Resurgent, Biomantic Mastery, Shaman of the Great Hunt, and Tishana, Voice of Thunder.
Cards to take out: Permeating Mass, Reef Worm, Soul of the Harvest, Phyrexian Ingester, Majestic Myriarch, Lifespring Druid, Grand Warlord Radha, Engulfing Slagwurm, Druid of the Cowl, Urban Burgeoning, Mind's Dilation, Kefnet's Last Word, Saheeli's Artistry, Fog, and Harrow.
2 months ago
Permission to be blunt?
Whoever compiled the new draft of the Tier List (Commanders by Power Level [EDH Tier List]) made some really baffling choices.
Circu, Dimir Lobotomist Ghave, Guru of Spores Ishai, Ojutai Dragonspeaker Jodah, Archmage Eternal Kraum, Ludevic's Opus Momir Vig, Simic Visionary Oona, Queen of the Fae Ruric Thar, the Unbowed The Mimeoplasm Tishana, Voice of Thunder Varolz, the Scar-Striped
These should definitely not be Tier 1. Meanwhile, Tier 2 is pretty messed up, and I don't even have enough time to type out the ways, but the short version: all three Niv-Mizzets at the same power??? Ishkanah, Grafwidow at the same power as The Locust God?? Selvala, Explorer Returned at the same power as Zada, Hedron Grinder?? Et cetera. Having played many of these, I can't agree.
I mean, I get what they're trying to do? But I think that abolishing the .5 tiers was a poor decision (since there's clear disparity within each tier) and I think they folded the wrong Tier 2 decks into the new Tier 1 category.