Artifact — Vehicle
When Conqueror's galleon attacks, exile it at end of combat, then return it to the battlefield transformed under your control.
Crew 4 (Tap any number of creatures you control with total power 4 or more: This Vehicle becomes an artifact creature until end of turn.)
|Have (3)||metalmagic , orzhov_is_relatively_okay819 , gildan_bladeborn|
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Conqueror's Galleon occurrence in decks from the last year
Latest Decks as Commander
Conqueror's Galleon Discussion
2 months ago
Leans over windshield in full garb and screams PIRATES!!!! Love this theme! You've done a great job building this. I was so happy to see Conqueror's Galleon Flip and Mirage Mirror in this. Great work! <3
2 months ago
A couple others maybe:
Flip in place of a swamp.
Spawning Pool in place of a swamp. The tapped land part sucks but nice to have a disposable blocker in a pinch.
Tangled Florahedron Flip - maybe? Not really sure about this one.
Oran-Rief, the Vastwood in place of a forest.
Mosswort Bridge in place of a swamp. Wouldn't it be cool if you had a In Garruk's Wake or a Verdant Force under it?
Field of Ruin in place of another swamp.
Crawling Barrens in place of another swamp. This is a surprisingly good land. It can come out of nowhere in a pinch.
Labyrinth of Skophos in place of a forest or swamp. Nice to be able to remove an infect creature or big guy coming at you.
Conqueror's Galleon Flip in place of Talisman of Resilience. The flip on the Galleon is really easy (especially with the Labyrin and can be a good source of value or recursion.
3 months ago
5 months ago
7 months ago
Your average CMC is pretty high and you're only running 4 ramp pieces. I usually aim for 6-10 in a deck, personally. Consider Prismatic Lens, Star Compass, Marble Diamond, Wayfarer's Bauble, Guardian Idol, Coldsteel Heart, Burnished Hart, Tithe, Verge Rangers. With no budget there is always Land Tax, Mana Crypt, Mana Vault
You have a lot of really great interaction but, as you mentioned, you are low on card advantage/draw. White is obviously not great at this but you do have options. Endless Atlas, Mind's Eye, Slate of Ancestry, Staff of Nin, Sandstone Oracle, Alms Collector, Palace Jailer, Palace Sentinels, Arch of Orazca, Geier Reach Sanitarium, Bonders' Enclave, Conqueror's Galleon Flip, Mind Stone, Hedron Archive, Farsight Mask, Loreseeker's Stone. With no budget there is Sword of Fire and Ice
A Solemn Simulacrum could smooth things out too.
Mangara, the Diplomat will be a staple soon enough so maybe gun for one of those when they come out.
7 months ago
Hmm that is a pretty vague request. Card draw engines come in all shapes and sizes depending on your strategy. What type of deck are you trying to build? Regardless, here are some of my favorite general ones in each color:
7 months ago
You might like these: Sequestered Stash, Skyship Weatherlight, Bottled Cloister, Bonders' Enclave, Codex Shredder, Mesmeric Orb, Bonder's Ornament, Planar Portal, Planar Bridge, Bag of Holding, Staff of Nin, Sculpting Steel, Millikin, Conqueror's Galleon Flip, Anvil of Bogardan
8 months ago
Thank you very much for all the nice suggestions, king-saproling!
- Tome of Legends: Hmm, the commander chosen at the moment is pretty expensive mana wise. I don't think this card will draw many cards.
- Bonders' Enclave: There aren't that many fattys in this deck, so this will act as a worse Plains.
- Arch of Orazca: This could actually be alright! Considering it.
- Throne of the High City: This could be good if the pillow fort is actually working, will have to analyze if I can withstand the pressure of being the monarch for several turns.
- Palace Jailer: Same as Throne of the High City.
- Helm of the Host: Not sure that any creature itself in this deck would be good enough to clone for this mana cost?
- Leonin Warleader: This card is too aggressive for this deck.
- Hero of Bladehold: Same as Leonin Warleader.
- Conqueror's Galleon Flip: Same as Leonin Warleader.
- Cathars' Crusade: No more room for pump in the deck if we still want control of the board.
- Requiem Angel: Not bad... but there is enough token generation, which I deem as better than this.
- Recruiter of the Guard: This is very good! Very much considering.
- Ranger-Captain of Eos: There's only one target for this.. not enough.
- Kormus Bell/Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth/Expedition Map: This seems to be take all or none. I cannot find three cards to substitute to make room for these three, even though the "combo" is alright.
Once again, thanks for all the suggestions!