Rashmi, Eternities Crafter
Legendary Creature — Elf Druid
Whenever you cast your first spell each turn, reveal the top card of your library. If it's a nonland card with converted mana cost less than that spell's, you may cast it without paying its mana cost. If you don't cast the revealed card, put it into your hand.
|Have (2)||metalmagic , gomezrs|
|Want (2)||robotarm , Brianne|
Printings View all
|Commander 2020 (C20)||Mythic Rare|
|Kaladesh (KLD)||Mythic Rare|
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Recommendations View more recommendations
Latest Decks as Commander
Rashmi, Eternities Crafter Discussion
1 month ago
Just going by Scryfall (even going as deep as <0.90c in terms of value rather than the full dollar) there are quite a few that spring up that I'd be interested in seeing made on such an extreme budget:
Rashmi, Eternities Crafter -- Simic Control/Tempo is something I'd be super interested to see on a budget, not gonna lie.
Tasigur, the Golden Fang -- Recursive politics on a budget?
Oviya Pashiri, Sage Lifecrafter -- Only because I have a budget plan for her myself, I'd be interested in seeing another take on it!
Darigaaz Reincarnated -- This is more of a pet idea for me, I love Darigaaz.
Sachi, Daughter of Seshiro -- If you're looking for a tribal commander, Shamans are a very unique tribe.
Those are just some that spring to mind for me looking over the list, whether you run with any of them or not I hope you enjoy the process of budgeteering! I know I do whenever I get the itch!
1 month ago
Reveal the top card of your library. You may cast that card without paying its mana cost if it's a nonland card with converted mana cost X or less. Otherwise put it into your hand.
1 month ago
Gruul typically does quite poorly in cEDH. Ruric Thar / Wort the Raidmother are your best options, and they arent great.
Id suggest looking into Kroxa, Titan of Death's Hunger list, they're extremely disruptive and can win pretty quickly. Rakdos isn't Gruul, but its the type of Grrrrr that you wish Gruul had.
Check out the Kroxa list on the Decklist Database, its very slick.
If you want to play a straight up disruptive game of magic every single game the whole time, Rashmi, Eternities Crafter may be for you. Its Simic, like Kinnan, but your build would differ substantially. Kinnan lists want to capitolize on stuff like Basalt Monolith and mana generation.
Rashmi hinges on interactivity and card relevance/quality. You run 35+ interactive cards to leverage her ability to break parity on using disruptive spells, and slowly grind your opponents resources into inaccessibility. Run enough 1 cmc/free answers for everything the Kinnan player is doing, you should be able to crunch through em. Kenrith's Transformation is an excellent green version of Gilded Drake, as well.
Sorry there aren't really any options for Gruul Stax (or any Gruul deck) to compete in cEDH or fringe cEDH metas.
3 months ago
Mob Rule as a mass gain controll until EoT.
Boneyard Parley as a fact or fiction for graveyatrd creatures, and puts them on the battlefield.
Brutalizer Exarch creature tutor or non-creature tucker.
Gyre Engineer if you want to go infinite with one mana untappers.
Rashmi, Eternities Crafter always is good fun.
Plasm Capture as a more expensive mana drain if you're in simic.
Manifold Insights Gets better the more opponents you have.
Acidic Slime is a well known removal spell in green.
4 months ago
Your average converted mana cost is low enough to go to 33 or 34 if you had mana dorks.
- Holdout Settlement and Survivors' Encampment are just Springleaf Drum on lands. These are reasonable, depending on how hard your game plans need Kalamax or not.
- Rashmi, Eternities Crafter: Rashmi is incremental advantage. You and both know that you are going to play cards on other people’s turns, so why not get free stuff for doing so? Wavebreak Hippocamp does the same thing if you want more of this effect.
- Birds of Paradise, Llanowar Elves, Elvish Mystic, Arbor Elf, Priest of Titania, Rattleclaw Mystic. I prefer creature-based ramp if I’m playing . Most of these cards will Pod into Corridor Monitor, Deceiver Exarch, and Pestermite.
- Spellseeker: Spellseeker grabs most of the instants and sorceries in your deck and more food for Prime Speaker
- Torrential Gearhulk: Snapcaster Mage #2 aka Fatcaster mage. The 5/6 body is nice for when games go longer than expected.
- Thing in the Ice
Flip: I noticed that you don’t have ways to protect yourself. If played earlier, you can flip Thing in the Ice and reset that battlefield. It was dumb in other formats, it’s dumb in EDH as well.
- Niv-Mizzet, Parun: End-game beater and a storm card. Not necessary but strong.
- Creature Tutors: Finale of Devastation, Eldritch Evolution, and Neoform. More tutors for consistency.
Instants and Sorceries
- Reality Shift and Rapid Hybridization: Good removal outside of and . Do you really care about a 3/3 beast or a 2/2 manifest token? I don’t……
- Manamorphose: Just a good cantrip in Temur.
- Swan Song: Another good counter spell, but you have that covered pretty well. Once again, no one cares about one 2/2 bird….no one…
- Reiterate: Goes infinite with Turnabout and Dramatic Reversal and or more mana. However, I think Isochron Scepter is just better if infinite mana is the goal.
- Nature's Lore: This is only and grabs any forest onto the battlefield. Most of the time, you are going to tutor for Forest, so why not grab Breeding Pool instead?
- Raging Ravine: Ok, it has your colors. Are you ever going to activate this man-land? Also, it comes in tapped. Gross….
- Arch of Orazca: I think Arch is better in decks that lack access to card draw. You’re in . Drawing cards, most of the time, is not going to be a problem for you.
- Frilled Mystic and Mystic Snake: I’ve fallen for this trap too. I don’t want to pay for a counterspell on a weak 2/2 body. Compare these two cards to other mana spells like Cryptic Command. This cards counters, protects, and draws cards. I prefer utility creatures with more flexibility.
5 months ago
Thanks, Grind for the suggestions! Totally forgot that Savage Ventmaw went infinite with that card. I actually prefer Shared Summons instead of Fierce Empath because Haldan, Avid Arcanist can only cast non-creature cards. I plan on taking out Rashmi, Eternities Crafter and Primal Command to put those in to attempt to keep the lower mana curve.
5 months ago
SirFowler free casting was something I was considering, and Adept and Galvanoth seem real nice, hoping there are more like it. Cascade unfortunately only hits lower spells same with Rashmi, Eternities Crafter. Living Lore is an interesting way to reuse an Ultimatum or one we pitch. 4cmc for a 7/7, slap some haste on it and away we go seeing as we dont have to connect with a player.
dbpunk Initially I was thinking of going all in on the "non creature spell" theme adding the charms to the list, however upon further inspection a few Ultimatums require us to have permanants on the field/deck/grave (Cruel, Eerie, Genesis, Titanic and Ruinous in it's own way). Some charms may still make the cut though. Perhaps there are some permanant type multicolor cycles we could include?.