Creature — Human Shaman
Megamorph R (You may cast this card face down as a 2/2 creature for 3. Turn it face up any time for its megamorph cost and put a +1/+1 counter on it.)
When Kolaghan Stormsinger is turned face up, target creature gains haste until end of turn.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
Kolaghan Stormsinger Discussion
2 months ago
Raging Goblin, Barrage of Expendables, Firebreathing, Akroan Crusader, Kolaghan Stormsinger, Somberwald Vigilante, Bold Impaler, Otherworldly Outburst, Hammerhand, Renegade Tactics, Mugging, Outnumber, Fiery Impulse, Magma Spray, Epiphany Storm.
that all I got for now.
6 months ago
Monastery Swiftspear currently your main deck only has 4x Bolts.... love this guy though, useless in here though.
Just thought's GL
7 months ago
Some 1-drop haste creatures like Raging Goblin, Kolaghan Stormsinger, Legion Loyalist, Lightning Berserker, Monastery Swiftspear, Skitter of Lizards, Uktabi Drake, & Village Messenger Flip - these will help you deal 1st combat damage. Something like Zhur-Taa Druid or Impact Tremors can help with first non-combat damage....
7 months ago
Speedway Fanatic, while fun isn't actually adding anything to the deck other than a 2/1 haste body, as the veichles already have haste. Kolaghan Stormsinger sufferes the same problem- if you were running something silly like Phyrexian Soulgorger it'd be different, but isn't veichles as a finisher is a very interesting idea though. You'll want a slightly higher artifact count to trigger those galvanic blasts, and some lower cost artifacts to push - Sky Skiff, Shrapnel Blast, Smuggler's Copter. Giantbaiting works similarly to crew- there is likely a setup that will allow for both to be exploited. I'm a fan of Lash Out in my 2 burn slot in budget thanks to the ability to control the top card of your library- at the expense of letting your opponent do the same. You aren't likely to be running short of ways to close out a game, the trick'll be getting the creatures there to make it happen. Happy brewing!
8 months ago
A list of some creatures you might want to consider:
- Akki Avalanchers: Sacrificing lands is suuper sketchy, but if your opponent has nothing and you need two more power to get the kill, you'll sac the land.
- Boros Recruit: First strike is always good
- Flamekin Brawler: Much like Akki Avalanchers, this guy comes with an activated ability (firebreathing) you probably don't want to use, but if its the difference between winning and losing, you'll be glad you have it
- Goblin Balloon Brigade: once again, paying mana sucks, but flying is the type of thing that can be the difference between winning and losing
- Goblin Cohort: Why get a 1/1 for 1 when you can have a 2/2 for 1? I don't think the downside should slow you down in this deck. Worth noting that Mogg Conscripts can be copies 4-8 if you want
- Goblin Mountaineer: Mountainwalk might randomly win the game
- Goblin Sledder: turn extra creatures into pump spells
- Insolent Neonate: menace if you need to attack with him, rummage if you're not
- Kolaghan Stormsinger: Haste built in
- Mogg Fanatic: also a ping
- Mudbutton Clanger: if you don't like Goblin Cohort this creature doesnt have the downside, but also isnt always a 2/2
- Skirk Prospector: another way to make more mana. This one feels like it could really improve the deck's performance if you leave Dragon Mantle in, by letting you stock up mana in early turns by casting a hand full of creatures
- Spark Elemental: 3 power, haste and trample, but you only get 1 shot
9 months ago
Right on moonbeee, thanks. Ride Down looks like a nice card. Look forward to hearing about it. I like the Lone Rider Flip card. He would go good in my modern Knights deck. Good Knight, sleep tight..., He's a nice card. I won't pick up a few of these cards until this weekend, I'll also play test this weekend. I'm going to switch out Kolaghan Stormsinger with Lightning Berserker. Can't wait to get this finalized and some play testing done. I'm playing this deck next weekend for game day!
10 months ago
I would drop the Haunted Cloaks and the Skeleton Keys and put in 5 more cheap creatures since you are kind of light for a creature deck. I would also drop the Stone Quarrys and the Needle Spires in order to put in 4 Battlefield Forge. You don't need very much red mana so you are very red mana heavy as is. Also drop some Mountains as well and increase the number of Plains.
These are all possibilities that are cdc 3 or less. Dragon's Eye Sentry, Expedition Envoy, Goblin Glory Chaser, Kitesail Scout, Kolaghan Stormsinger, Thraben Inspector, Topplegeist, Village Messenger Flip, Consul's Lieutenant, Deranged Whelp, Ember-Eye Wolf, Geist of the Lonely Vigil, Herald of Dromoka, Hidden Dragonslayer, Ire Shaman, Knight of the White Orchid, Makindi Aeronaut, Relic Seeker, Scourge Wolf, Selfless Spirit, Territorial Roc, Topan Freeblade, Affa Protector, Akroan Sergeant, Arashin Foremost, Aven Sunstriker, Boggart Brute, Bygone Bishop, Dawn Gryff, Dromoka Captain, Eagle of the Watch, Geier Reach Bandit Flip, Iroas's Champion, Misthoof Kirin, Shadow Glider, Sin Prodder, Stalwart Aven, Vryn Wingmare
11 months ago
I will also put Browbeat in the sideboard.I feel that it is a bit too expensive at 3 cmc to run as a 4-of. i may put 1-2 in sometime.
I will pick up some Vexing Devils as soon as i can, seeing how AWESOME they are!
The Young Pyromancer is great with bolt, spike and the like, so i will keep a few (2-3) in.Smash to smithereens also looks great, I will pick some up for the sideboard.
Thank so much for the suggestions!
I have played in one semi competitive tournament (FNM-like) and I came in third- i was 0-2 against a abzan midrange deck-they had bigger creatures and leyline, but in one game i brought them down to 3. Vexing devil should help with that. The other deck that beat me was a midrange W/R deck. mine was better,but misplays and bad hands led to my downfall. I beat a (BAD) dragons deck and another aggro deck.
The midrange had 600-700 dollars invested in it, so I was not too surprised.