Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|TCGPlayer.com Price||Cardhoarder (MTGO) Price|
|$0.35||$0.72||$3.6||$3.02||0.32 TIX||0.03 TIX|
|Have (37)||itheoryz , addaff , Spinalripper , pskinn01 , sonnet666 , sunsleader , Fro780 , rakdos24 , TheMadMinstrel , Aurii , benjibot789 , Valentine35 , aeonstoremyliver , miracle , , slemulv , abdulbaqr , TheSurgeon , x754 , tmloyd , holy_cow_2 , SniperElGato , Brasshatchet , Gigglebox , SevynnthDimension , LabRattKing , ztheart , bmodgs , lillanaa , Replayced , Gameover209X , 8BitNecromancer , Necrotize , Arleccino1313 , AzulHunter , guerillarage , Dandelo|
|Want (2)||shizziss , theHopp|
2 days ago
also Hellrider seems good at the four drop spot as well.
4 days ago
The deck looks really good, but I'm not so sure about running Hellrider with only 20 lands. Since you run Dragon Fodder and Hordeling Outburst, I would also recommend running Foundry Street Denizen instead of Hellrider. Also, Mogg War Marshal is a must, as he combos well with Goblin Grenade and the Denizen if you choose to run him. One last thing, I would run the full playset of Legion Loyalist. His Battalion trigger is really amazing to give your guys First Strike and Trample, especially with Shared Animosity. The token evasion is relevant against a lot of decks too (Lingering Souls). +1
1 week ago
A few more Krenko-friendly treats to consider: Goblin Bushwhacker, Goblin General, Hellrider, Marton Stromgald, Moggcatcher, Purphoros, God of the Forge, Massive Raid, Magewright's Stone, Gratuitous Violence, In the Web of War, Goblin War Cry, Goblin War Strike, Mob Justice, Roar of the Crowd & Seize the Day.
That's a lot to digest! In the meantime, have an upvote.
1 week ago
You'll definitely want the curve to be lower if you want to compete with fast combo decks like Jeskai Ascendancy and mid range decks like Junk or Collected Company + Melira, Sylvok Outcast. I'd suggest to remove some combination of Krenko, Mob Bosses, Goblin Rabblemasters, Hellriders, Shared Animosity and Goblin King/Chieftans. They're all valid cards, but you don't need thirteen 3/4 CMC bombs. I'd suggest to take out at least four of these win cons and replace them with Goblin Bushwhackers. They are absolutely brutal if you have a few creatures out already and you kick them, and they are very cheap. Also, Goblin Guide is a definite four-of. A lot of other goblin players that I've talked to dislike the goblin token cards like Hordeling Outburst and Dragon Fodder. They're just a little bit too slow since they can't have an impact until at LEAST turn 3.
I don't mean to say my way is the only way, but here's a few of my favorite cards that I would use instead of your 3/4 drops. Take them or leave them, this is just food for thought: Goblin Bushwhacker, Spike Jester, Signal Pest, and Tattermunge Maniac.
2 weeks ago
Get rid of every other card in the deck starting from the stuff that costs the most mana and ending on the stuff that costs least.
For example -
2 weeks ago
Boosting the Power of Your Goblins
- Boggart Shenanigans/Outpost Siege looks like you'll be thinking twice before board wiping, Outpost Siege is especially helpful because it even works against False Prophet and the like.
- Bravado you can *VOLTRON* again if you want
- Chaosphere very strong answer to dragon decks and makes your goblins a lot more useful utility-wise
- Goblin War Drums what more can I say? nigh-unpreventable damage
- Raid Bombardment assuming they don't wipe the Goblins, this is basically a repeatable Massive Raid
- Shared Animosity probably one of the strongest cards Krenko decks can have
- War Cadence even if they can make enough creatures to block your goblins (say, a mirror matchup), they can't block with them. Also can prevent Palace Guard decks from blocking
- Obelisk of Urd since it's convoke, it might as well be 0-2 drop
- Descent of Dragons only use this as a game end, since if it backfires you lose, but this can make games end fast. this also auto-procs Outpost Siege
- Skirk Drill Sergeant makes sure there are goblins on the battlefield, especially useful with Mana Echoes
- Ib Halfheart, Goblin Tactician delete creatures and use burning earth policy to win
- Hellrider also a Krenko staple
|Power / Toughness||3/3|
|Avg. draft pick||1.51|
|Avg. cube pick||8.69|
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Duel Decks: Sorin vs. Tibalt||Rare|