Combos Browse all Suggest
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
|Commander: Rule 0||Legal|
Creature — Dragon
Lieutenant — As long as you control your commander, Tyrant's Familiar gets +2/+2 and has "Whenever Tyrant's Familiar attacks, it deals 7 damage to target creature defending player controls."
3 months ago
4 months ago
Delina, Wild Mage is absolutely insane in an Isshin deck. If you’re going to lean into the myriad mechanic, Impact Tremors can do massive damage for you. Tyrant's Familiar can be a late game massive finisher. Lean into triggers for your opponents’ creatures attacking, not just yours. Kazuul, Tyrant of the Cliffs is a great way to deincentivize your opponents from attacking you as you get two tokens with your commander out. Curse of Opulence is a great way to incentivize your opponents to attack the player you want.
5 months ago
Comet Storm could be a great way to spend all that mana you’re gonna have. Tyrant's Familiar is a nice pay off, especially if you only have your background out. Budget didn’t seem too much a barrier for most of your other choices so I’m surprised not to see Ancient Copper Dragon as it fits Dragons, treasures, and Bauldur’s Gate all wrapped up into one card. Frontier Siege is another one to look into. Lathliss, Dragon Queen and Dragon Broodmother will help you pop out more dragons to get more treasures.
8 months ago
Tyrant's Familiar can be a power finisher in this kind of deck. Tragic Arrogance would serve as a fantastic board wipe option for ya. With all your token generation Divine Visitation could serve you here.
9 months ago
Sword of Hours will serve ya well here, and fits thematically. Whispersilk Cloak will not only get your attackers through, but also protects your key pieces. And though it’s not a samurai, Tyrant's Familiar is a haymaker when combined with your commander. Mardu Ascendancy would really be a boon to ya here. You might also wanna look into a bit more removal. Darksteel Mutation is great targeted removal, and Tragic Arrogance is a phenomenal board wipe, keep your best stuff and make your opponents keep their worst, perfect! Hope those ideas help ya, have fun with the deck!
10 months ago
- Shatterskull Smashing Flip --> Mountain
- Valakut Awakening Flip --> Mountain
- Kazuul's Fury Flip --> Mountain
- Irencrag Feat --> Mountain
- Molten Echoes --> Twinflame = più stabile, twin flame lo usi na volta e basta.
- Crashing Drawbridge --> Dragonlord's Servant = hai abbastanza mana da poter togliere dragonlord e mettere permanente che da rapidità. Puoi anche mettere Fervor al posto del muro.
- Anger of the Gods o Thunder Dragon --> Slagstorm = esilia le creature invece di distruggerle, ottima contro mazzi che giocano cimitero.
- Manifold Key --> Voltaic Key = semplicemente meglio per il tuo mazzo.
- Treasonous Ogre --> Sarkhan, Fireblood = mana molto più veloce, anche se succhia parecchi punti vita.
- Sneak Attack --> Electrodominance = stesso risultato, molto più devastante. Ottima sinergia con Sarkhan's Triumph.
- Tyrant's Familiar --> Hoarding Dragon = non me sembra che hoarding dragon abbia mai avuto un grosso impatto. Il tyrant's familiar è na mina
1 year ago
Throne of the God-Pharaoh will do a lot of work for you here. Tyrant's Familiar makes fore a nice surprise to tutor up with Magda as if you’re using her ability you’ve probably got your Commander out. I’d also recommend adding some vehicles to ensure you can tap your dwarves.
1 year ago
Phule451: I will just add Fabled Passage , despite not liking lands entering tapped, I do like the search lands to fix my mana when need be. Conjurer's Closet isn't too bad of an idea, but I would need to add more cards for the ETBs than just one. Tyrant's Familiar was on my watch list, but he only deals 7 damage to one target. That's why Drakuseth, Maw of Flames took his spot. I do like that haste on T.F., so I will keep him in mind.