Combos Browse all Suggest
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
|Commander: Rule 0||Legal|
Olivia, Crimson Bride
Legendary Creature — Vampire Noble
Whenever this attacks, return target creature card from your graveyard to the battlefield tapped and attacking. It gains "When you don't control a legendary Vampire, exile this creature."
7 hours ago
Ok so something I completely overlooked is that Bloodtithe Harvester is like... REALLY good. Space is tight, otherwise he'd probably be my other 4-of 2-drop. He also synergizes very, very nicely with Olivia, Crimson Bride, who is actually kinda nuts with a discard outlet like blood tokens and Sorin, especially if you're running Champion of Dusk.
I've been considering a minor white splash for a 1-of Edgar, Charmed Groom Flip just because he's hard to kill for non-white matchups. The other half of my reasoning being white has access to some seriously fantastic sideboard options such as but not limited to Blood Baron of Vizkopa, Stony Silence and Rest in Peace.
3 weeks ago
so i m gonna take some instant out of the cards gonna take a sorcery out one creatur so gonna put some stuff in like more combat faces
i m gonna put Fervent Charge more card draw would be nice like Thorough Investigation some recursion like Olivia, Crimson Bride i m gonna put things in like Dolmen Gate gonna put Aurelia, the Warleader in with the sword of Sword of Hearth and Home if i place the sword on isshin if i attack if i can do player damage with aurelia/isshin i get a extra step then i exile aurelia place her back in than i do the same thing again i get a extra combat step infinity
i m gonna put Relentless Assault in for a other extra combat step
1 month ago
1 month ago
TypicalTimmy Sorry to hear the deck didn't work out. My first commander deck was a phoenix tribal but the more I played it the less it was viable and too hard to get out. So I added up making it into a landmatter Lord Windgrace deck.
1 month ago
I didn't think I was being all that strange when I decided to build Olivia's Crimson Court using only legendary vampires to get around Olivia, Crimson Bride's downside. Turns out it's the only legendary vampire tribal deck I seem to be able to find. So it wasn't unconventional in my mind but it seems to be pretty unique after all. Otherwise my decks seem to run more towards conventional.
FormOverFunction seems to me unconventional would describe your nekusar deck pretty well from that brief description of it. Nekusar without wheel effects is very unconventional.
1 month ago
- Aura Shards + Mirari's Wake + Faeburrow Elder + Knight of Autumn + Knight of New Alara Eladamri's Call + Wildfield Borderpost
- Bard Class + Cindervines + Huntmaster of the Fells Flip + Klothys, God of Destiny + Radha, Heart of Keld + Xenagos, God of Revels + Decimate + Dire-Strain Rampage + Escape to the Wilds + Hull Breach + Firewild Borderpost
- Binding the Old Gods + Leyline Prowler + Windgrace's Judgment + Vraska, Golgari Queen + Culling Ritual + Maelstrom Pulse
- Hidetsugu Consumes All Flip + Kardur, Doomscourge + Kroxa, Titan of Death's Hunger + Olivia, Crimson Bride + Orcus, Prince of Undeath + Kolaghan's Command + Rakdos Charm + Dreadbore + Veinfire Borderpost
- Baleful Strix + Hostage Taker + Mistvein Borderpost
- Coiling Oracle + Rootcoil Creeper + Uro, Titan of Nature's Wrath + Growth Spiral + Tamiyo, Collector of Tales + Bring to Light + Croaking Counterpart
- Elite Guardmage + Niambi, Esteemed Speaker + Soulherder + Faithful Mending + Fieldmist Borderpost
- General Ferrous Rokiric + Aurelia's Fury + Wear / Tear + Deafening Clarion + Solar Blaze
- Izzet Staticaster + Prismari Command + Expressive Iteration
- Despark + Fracture + Inkshield + Kaya's Guile + Merciless Eviction
- Fires of Invention + Ignoble Hierarch + Sylvan Caryatid + Blasphemous Act + Demonic Tutor + Farseek + Arcane Signet + Chromatic Lantern + Coalition Relic + Commander's Sphere + Panharmonicon + Tome of the Guildpact + Urza's Filter
2 months ago
I don't think that I'd consider them to be all that similar really. Sure they draw cards and have 2 limitations but Mentor is much easier to get a lot more use out of. Welcoming will draw 1 card every turn if you push it to the ceiling of what it can do. The ceiling for mentor is much higher. The floor for both is pretty close to even too.
This is just kind of my point. The cards I already have are, in general, more interesting for me to build around. The limitations being used are harder to be creative around. Again it isn't across the board. I do find Olivia, Crimson Bride and Satoru Umezawa rather interesting to build for.
2 months ago
Thanks for the suggestions y'all! The pony is particularly funny to me, I might do that for the luls. I'm kinda eyeballing Olivia, Crimson Bride from my own perusing. Really interested in some of the other things mentioned here too. Lots of food for thought.