Back:Tomb of the Dusk Rose
3WB: Exile target creature. Then if there are three or more creatures exiled with Profane Procession, transform it.
|Have (2)||BlueEyedBeast43 , gildan_bladeborn|
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
|Commander: Rule 0||Legal|
Latest Decks as Commander
Profane Procession Discussion
3 weeks ago
I've been working on my own version of this set, and I gotta say you made some great choices.
- If you're maybeboarding $30+ cards, add Exquisite Blood; you can go infinite with Sanguine Bond.
- I run a Breathkeeper Seraph as commander protection. You can alternatively try/include Gift of Immortality for double the protection.
- Some other life-gain/drain to consider: Dogged Pursuit, Ajani's Mantra, and Cleric Class
- I also run cheap fog effects to help out when I'm struggling with card draw: Holy Day, Riot Control, Mandate of Peace(love this one), Batwing Brume(Also great), Swords to Plowshares, Generous Gift
- Some miscellaneous cards that I also run:
- Elixir of Immortality - Cheap lifegain, and recover it and your graveyard.
- Grand Abolisher - $$$, but your opponents can't act on your turn.
- Rune-Tail, Kitsune Ascendant Flip - Autoflip in Commander, prevents damage to all your creatures. Makes you immune to deathtouch, basically.
- Platinum Angel - Obvious reasons, but not a must-have.
- Profane Procession Flip is fun, but it's not often I get to really use it.
- I also run Bruna, the Fading Light Meld and Gisela, the Broken Blade Meld because the meld effect is busted: Brisela, Voice of Nightmares Meld Meld
Otherwise, I love it, and I'll be using some of this in mine!
1 month ago
These are a few of the cards I run in I want you.... to join Atraxa.
1 year ago
fair enough! Its a solid idea.
I think that Elephant Grass should be mainboarded for a reliable source of age counters and protects you from early/mid game big swings.
i've found Profane Procession Flip to be wildly useful in sun titan/tayam builds, the threat of removing any commander that comes down (commanders that are returned to the command zone via this exile don't count towards your 3 count) lets you get extremely political in a 4 player game.
Pir, Imaginative Rascal can get cheesey with tayam's vig counters. giving any creature two vig counters makes it easier to activate Tayam's ability and increasing some "age" counter triggers may prove equally useful.
Night Dealings is an extremely budget, abusable card in this build that I would highly recommend. Smooths your hands and the excess counters can be used by tayam.
Things off the top of my head.
1 year ago
P.S.: Its also excellent removal and tempo-swinging all on it's own.
1 year ago
I don't really think either that mutate needs stopping in EDH, it doesn't seem very strong. With that said, you can abuse the fact that mutate stacks are exiled together for some fun stuff:
(I don't think Duplicant works even though AFAIK the cards are exiled at the same time but I could be wrong.)
1 year ago
2 years ago
To make the game last against aggro strategies you could use Ratchet Bomb as your holy hand grenade (it can get rid of tokens the same turn you cast it, or creatures with converted mana cost 1, 2, 3, relatively fast), or else, you can use Sunscour , although I would put it in the sidedeck because you may play against decks wihtout cratures -thats why i prefer Ratchet Bomb -.
You can also use Runed Halo on yourself. It can prevent black cards with "sacrifice" mechanics, or prevent the damage of a creature full of auras, and help with repetitive red cards focused on life damage.
I recommend Angel of the Dire Hour , and make sure you have 4x Resplendent Angel , after all, they can decide the game all alone. You can also have more Shalai, Voice of Plenty if you think it is necessary, although Voice of All with deathtouch ir more elegant.
Adding an extra color you could also think to exchange all your artifacts for board wipe strategies like Akroma's Vengeance , Merciless Eviction along with the Brave the Elements strategy (to save your creatures). And maybe Profane Procession Flip, Kaya's Guile and Vindicate .
You could also find better lands to match this deck. You are only using "plains". I know it demands some researching, but you gonna have to do it sooner or later.
After this you could focus on a sidedeck against discard, blue counter, or something else. Like Luminarch Ascension , which is already there, and more cards related with the graveyard.
2 years ago
Without green the ability to land ramp isn't going to be top notch, but you should certainly consider things like flip cards ( Search for Azcanta Flip, Profane Procession Flip, Thaumatic Compass Flip), land tutors ( Wayfarer's Bauble , Expedition Map ), and miscellaneous land rampers ( Walking Atlas , Sword of the Animist ) as ways to help buff up your commander and make what the deck wants to do more consistent. A number of choices in this vein are very likely to fit your budget constraints.