|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Hour of Devastation (HOU)||Mythic Rare|
Combos Browse all
Creature — Chimera
Majestic Myriarch's power power and toughness are each equal to twice the number of creatures you control.
At the beginning of each combat, if you control a creature with flying, Majestic Myriarch gains flying until end of turn. The same is true for first strike, double strike, deathtouch, haste, hexproof, indestructible, lifelink, menace, reach, trample, and vigilance.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|Have (14)||theilluminaire , Willis1994 , JeremyTheMiner , Vasbear1 , BillyBalverine , NightLight5454 , damo_rox , _raeofsunlight , mymanpotsandpans , MathieuHarvey0555 , admizell , Orypool , Epidilius , philktoken8998|
Majestic Myriarch Discussion
Cyman on Mono green
3 weeks ago
I don't like Ghalta or Carnage Tyrant main. I had them in my deck and they frequently didn't do anything, atleast against Fumigate Settle the Wreckage type decks, which are super good right now with Teferi, Hero of Dominaria and Seal Away now in the format. You basically need Lifecrafter's Bestiary, but they are sideboarding in Lyra Dawnbringer which you also can't answer except maybe Majestic Myriarch. I think you could use Rishkar, Peema Renegade or Verdurous Gearhulk to help go bigger. Check out my "Mono" green list (splashing blue) if you like: Grande Green Grunters
4 weeks ago
The thought is to ramp into Rhonas the Indomitable on turn two, then Steel Leaf Champion to swing with Rhonas. Or turn two Steel Leaf. Then as quickly as you can, Drop Ghalta, Primal Hunger or Carnage Tyrant then Majestic Myriarch.
Aethersphere Harvester gives you some reach, in the longer games.
Landwise, the come into play tapped lands are there for card draw and filtering, as is Growing Rites of Itlimoc Flip, plus the ramp the Rites gives is clutch, flipping it is pretty essential for turn 5 or 6 wins. I've been testing this for a while, and could use some help.
BECAUSE SWINGING WITH A 14/14+ DEATHTOUCH, TRAMPLE, INDESTRUCTABLE, FLYING, LIFELINK HEXPROOF CREATURE ON TURN 5 IS JUST NUTS!
1 month ago
Gatherer search "The same is true" comes up with, along with what's been mentioned and some less-relevant stuff, Animus of Predation (not really helpful), Escaped Shapeshifter (on a small scale), and Majestic Myriarch. For loads of keywords, there's Vampire Nighthawk, Aerial Responder, Atraxa, Praetors' Voice, and Sphinx of the Steel Wind off the top of my head.
1 month ago
No problem! I'm good with cuts!
First off, Prophet of Kruphix from the maybeboard is banned. jsyk
So here's 15 cuts!
- Utopia Sprawl you do not have enough forests in here, if you upgrade the land base somewhat it'd be fine, but for now cut it.
- Primal Surge unless this is a win-con, getting to turn 10 seems difficult with the low land count. It also distracts from the main gameplan, casting creatures with Animar out to beat down.
- Trap Essence seems like a trap. Haaaaahhaha okay but for real, that seems like a lot of mana to hold up just to counter something.
- Dragonlord Atarka love her but the effect is not worth the cost, even if discounted.
- Essence Warden need to cut one drops.
- Etherium-Horn Sorcerer is just okay imo.
- Joiner Adept run Chromatic Lantern instead.
- Majestic Myriarch just okay.
- Oblivion Sower to... narrow(?)
- Peregrine Drake you have 2 :)
- Phyrexian Revoker meta call?
- Polyraptor you don't seem equiped to take advantage of him.
- Scavenging Ooze just okay
- Trinket Mage sol ring is the only target, not worth running
- Urabrask the Hidden just okay
- Wild Cantor
I'd start with those personally. Good luck!
2 months ago
2 months ago
A creature suggestion would be Majestic Myriarch as it just gets bigger the more creatures you play and it will also get trample, deathtouch, hexproof and indestructible if you have you Carnage Tyrant and Rhonas the Indomitable out
3 months ago
Oh, I just thought of another card that could be great in this deck. daNoodalz, a must in this deck is Regal Caracal, because it can really hold its own. Another suggestion: Majestic Myriarch could take over the game if your opponent doesn't have/draw removal very fast.
3 months ago
Plated Crusher and Plated Slagwurm are too mana expensive and you probably won't be able to cast them without some sort of ramp. You might be better off with Majestic Myriarch, Rubbleback Rhino, and/or Enshrined Memories.