Combos Browse all Suggest
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
|Commander: Rule 0||Legal|
Creature — Treefolk Druid
When Seedguide Ash is put into a graveyard from play, you may search your library for up to three Forest cards and put them into play tapped. If you do, shuffle your library.
Grind on Doran, and the chonky bois
8 months ago
any thoughts on Seedguide Ash? when it dies, it can fetch Murmuring Bosk and Indatha Triome!
Ca1m_down on Henzie "Toolbox" Torre
1 year ago
darkslayer812 I wanted to keep the creature count really high to be able to take advantage of cards like Ilharg, the Raze-Boar, Hans Eriksson, Summoner's Egg, Clone Shell, and Champion of Rhonas. I definitely like Evo Leap and I think I'll probably test it a bit, but I definitely want to keep the creature count as high as possible because that's usually what ends up making the deck stall. Seedguide Ash is definitely a good shout, I'll probbably throw one in. Thanks! I guess I missed that one because I was focusing on finding things that had a combination of etb, attack, and/or death triggers. Seems like a powerful enough death trigger to earn a slot.
I'll look over your list and give you my thoughts in a comment :)
grennpowerhouse on Iwamori, Fist of the Enchantresses
1 year ago
Good job on the deck. I like how you used a pretty uncommon commander and made a fun deck out of it. Here are a few recommendations.
Seedguide Ash—->Verdant Haven I feel like you will find more use from Seedguide Ash then verdant haven with a blocker that can fetch 3 lands.
Blossoming Defense—->Ranger’s Guile Blossoming defense is just strictly better than Ranger’s Guile.
Nature's Wrath—->Nature’s Chosen This is more of a personal preference but Nature’s Wrath is SO oppressive on Black and Blue decks.
Rowen—->Fertile Ground Rowen is a nice card letting you get regular extra card draws especially with all of the lands in this deck.
Have fun with this deck!
Shaffe_House on This Land is my Land
1 year ago
Other Cards that you could consider cutting
- Ondu Giant => Seedguide Ash this card is one more mana expsive and has to die inorder to get the lands, but could be such a good upside. This dieing with your commander reads ramp 3 draw 3 cards and gain 3 life
- Soratami Mirror-Guard I get what you are doing here, but I feel like there are better payoffs for this
- Timbermaw Larva => Rampaging Brontodon trample is 1,000% better on this card
- Wakeroot Elemental 5 greens for a 5/5? way overcosted
- Wave-Wing Elemental again similar argument to Windrider Eel not that big of an impact
- Wild Wanderer good but could have better options
- Aetherflux Reservoir I know this is good in commander but why? No synergy at all, there has to be a better card slot here
- Elixir of Immortality I used to put this in all of my decks too, but it is counter productive to your stragay with cards like Splendid Reclamation and The Mending of Dominaria
- Wayfarer's Bauble There is better ramp than this in green
- I see why you have Jiang Yanggu but I feel like there is stronger cards than that. I cut the card to tutor Journey for the Elixir for him sorry :(
- There are a bunch of other better than Ranger's Path you could add, I'll show them in the recommendations
- Future Sight and Ominous Seas both seem strange here. I get future sight can draw cards, BUT I feel you should use mana sinks rather than off the top of your library draw
- Ghostly Flicker is on thin ice, like yes you have all the etb creatures but sometimes it is a dead card. meh at best?
Other Cards that you could consider adding
This is where the fun begins and your wallet cries
- You want Nissa, Who Shakes the World great card, it is a mana doubler ramp, and also you just win with the ultimate
- I heard you like ramp try Tireless Provisioner and pick up one for me while you are at it please
- Here is a gaint list of green ramp Harrow , Growth Spiral , Explore , Khalni Heart Expedition , Roiling Regrowth , Grow from the Ashes , Urban Evolution , Migration Path , Natural Connection , Nissa's Renewal , Nylea's Intervention , Spring / Mind , Animist's Awakening , Omen of the Hunt
- Keeping your life total at a high level Kazandu Nectarpot , Grazing Gladehart , Retreat to Kazandu , Jaddi Offshoot
- Mana Sinks, you are going to have a lot of mana, might as well do something with it Kamahl's Druidic Vow ummm.... yes? Kefnet the Mindful one of my favorite Gods, that doesn't have a place. I look forward to getting attacked by him Sprout Swarm it is really easy for this card to be "free"
Win Cons Blackblade Reforged yes, all the yes Kamahl’s Will All the lands become creatures lol Crash of Rhino Beetles oh crap a 15/15 oh no Oran-Rief Hydra meh, but it could be good?
Other just good cards Frilled Mystic , Trygon Predator , Plasm Capture Gush , Tragic Lesson , Simic Charm , Rampage of the Clans
That is all I can think of at the moment. I'm sure I'll have more la
Reported on The United States Forest Service [Ashaya]
2 years ago
Thanks for the upvote Grind!
I really like the look of Sylvan Awakening ... I'm going to have to test that out. Wish it was instant but that's too much to ask haha.
What are you recommending Thelonite Druid and Seedguide Ash be used for?
Grind on The United States Forest Service [Ashaya]
2 years ago
Any thoughts on Sylvan Awakening , Thelonite Druid , or Seedguide Ash ?
2 years ago
Just some thoughts...
Vorrac Battlehorns makes lathril unblockable. Also Rancor seems good, and maybe you want Lightning greaves or swiftfoor boots.
Great Oak Guardian untaps all your elves so you can use ability again.
I like Evolutionary Leap to get value in case opponents board wipe. And it makes me want to run Seedguide Ash .
Beast Within is worth running.
Cheers and have fun
Grind on Big Stompy Stampede Sneaky Snaek Serpentine Deck
2 years ago
I would run Impulse over Compulsive Research .
Also Wood Elves and Solemn Simulacrum are good landfall triggers. As is one of my favorites Seedguide Ash .
And Flooded Grove is great!
Just some thoughts.