Creature — Treefolk Druid
When Seedguide Ash is put into a graveyard from play, you may search your library for up to three Forest cards and put them into play tapped. If you do, shuffle your library.
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
|Commander: Rule 0||Legal|
Latest Decks as Commander
Seedguide Ash Discussion
2 months ago
Other Cards that you could consider cutting
- Ondu Giant => Seedguide Ash this card is one more mana expsive and has to die inorder to get the lands, but could be such a good upside. This dieing with your commander reads ramp 3 draw 3 cards and gain 3 life
- Soratami Mirror-Guard I get what you are doing here, but I feel like there are better payoffs for this
- Timbermaw Larva => Rampaging Brontodon trample is 1,000% better on this card
- Wakeroot Elemental 5 greens for a 5/5? way overcosted
- Wave-Wing Elemental again similar argument to Windrider Eel not that big of an impact
- Wild Wanderer good but could have better options
- Aetherflux Reservoir I know this is good in commander but why? No synergy at all, there has to be a better card slot here
- Elixir of Immortality I used to put this in all of my decks too, but it is counter productive to your stragay with cards like Splendid Reclamation and The Mending of Dominaria
- Wayfarer's Bauble There is better ramp than this in green
- I see why you have Jiang Yanggu but I feel like there is stronger cards than that. I cut the card to tutor Journey for the Elixir for him sorry :(
- There are a bunch of other better than Ranger's Path you could add, I'll show them in the recommendations
- Future Sight and Ominous Seas both seem strange here. I get future sight can draw cards, BUT I feel you should use mana sinks rather than off the top of your library draw
- Ghostly Flicker is on thin ice, like yes you have all the etb creatures but sometimes it is a dead card. meh at best?
Other Cards that you could consider adding
This is where the fun begins and your wallet cries
- You want Nissa, Who Shakes the World great card, it is a mana doubler ramp, and also you just win with the ultimate
- I heard you like ramp try Tireless Provisioner and pick up one for me while you are at it please
- Here is a gaint list of green ramp Harrow , Growth Spiral , Explore , Khalni Heart Expedition , Roiling Regrowth , Grow from the Ashes , Urban Evolution , Migration Path , Natural Connection , Nissa's Renewal , Nylea's Intervention , Spring / Mind , Animist's Awakening , Omen of the Hunt
- Keeping your life total at a high level Kazandu Nectarpot , Grazing Gladehart , Retreat to Kazandu , Jaddi Offshoot
- Mana Sinks, you are going to have a lot of mana, might as well do something with it Kamahl's Druidic Vow ummm.... yes? Kefnet the Mindful one of my favorite Gods, that doesn't have a place. I look forward to getting attacked by him Sprout Swarm it is really easy for this card to be "free"
That is all I can think of at the moment. I'm sure I'll have more la
7 months ago
Thanks for the upvote Grind!
I really like the look of Sylvan Awakening ... I'm going to have to test that out. Wish it was instant but that's too much to ask haha.
7 months ago
8 months ago
Just some thoughts...
Vorrac Battlehorns makes lathril unblockable. Also Rancor seems good, and maybe you want Lightning greaves or swiftfoor boots.
Great Oak Guardian untaps all your elves so you can use ability again.
I like Evolutionary Leap to get value in case opponents board wipe. And it makes me want to run Seedguide Ash .
Beast Within is worth running.
Cheers and have fun
8 months ago
I would run Impulse over Compulsive Research .
Also Wood Elves and Solemn Simulacrum are good landfall triggers. As is one of my favorites Seedguide Ash .
And Flooded Grove is great!
Just some thoughts.
1 year ago
Yo bro thanks a lot I like your list and it helped me learn some new tech (like Seedguide Ash). Ill send you my own list when it gets finalized
1 year ago
Cool deck! I love insects.
I would look at Decree of Pain over or in addition to in garruk's wake.
Also some cards feel kinda underwhelming, like Undercity Informer. Check out Viscera Seer instead.
And if you want to make it more competitive, try removing some high CMC cards and adding more ramp. Seedguide Ash is one of my favorite ramp cards for a creature recursion deck. Cheers and have fun!!