|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Eternal Masters (EMA)||Rare|
|Vintage Masters (VMA)||Rare|
|Duel Decks: Jace vs. Vraska (DDM)||Rare|
Combos Browse all
Play with the top card of your library revealed.
You may play the top card of your library.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|Have (33)||Vasbear1 , DruneGrey , sonnet666 , TheRealPeaches , gosora , Spinalripper , rikertchu , Skydra2 , Fairseas , NivStormfront , Fineontheoutside , firemind12 , Swamy , itheoryz , ShishkyBob , rakdos24 , The_Grape , saj0219 , ironax , Justinaut , jstn.mrrtt , Mortiferus_Rosa , bradyofportdetroit , Dr.Jackel , Lindough , Poptartz95 , Crimson6 , Ellyreia , cryptoplasm , frederiklw , darthnuchi , Thunderbeard , Pumpkinking913|
|Want (16)||swaggerooo , Feyd-Rautha , mlouden03 , FF42 , IBWolfKnight , sleepy104 , snowmaster55555atgmaildotcom , brutusq13 , notsaying , samuelianstorm , acbooster , metalevolence , bbtancakes , loganbowers , GrandeKhan , struck21|
Future Sight Discussion
1 day ago
The list is great though. +1 from me.
3 days ago
I would say Shimmer Myr, Vedalken Orrery, Hurkyl's Recall and Retract are some autoincludes in decks like this. You can also add Future Sight since you already have 2 of 3 combo pieces (SDT and Helm of Awakening) that will allow you to draw your entire library.
+1 from me!
4 days ago
I know you went budget, but I'd consider:
- Baral, Chief of Compliance for more cheap stuff (I know it's pricy, but maybe when it rotates out).
- Time Stop it's super flavorful and sometimes could mean "take an extra turn after this one"(it's much cheaper than it says).
- Jin-Gitaxias, Core Augur is the flashy oh crap where's my hand buddy. He really is.
- Future Sight/Magus of the Future are both pretty interesting.
- Expropriate/Blatant Thievery because they're the steal spells (but where's my money at?).
- Chasm Skulker like wtf, when it drops you drop Rich's mom's cheesecake too.
- Ixidron just maybe, since your creatures are already 2/2, but they'd lose flying :/
- Inkwell Leviathan is a good hard-to-remove beater.
- Sphinx of Uthuun also filters and everything. No need for 2/2 when you got 5/6 fat butt lying around, amirite? Kinda.
- Niblis of Frost/Quiet Contemplation for when Tidespout Tyrant gets exiled.
- Swarm Intelligence because double spell means double fun.
- Sapphire Medallion with the Charlie Brown misprint :P
- Trail of Evidence because it's a damn cool art.
- Gravitational Shift to punch hard and feel less pain. Plus Emrakul doing a barrel roll with a lil' drakeling on the art so it's 100% legit and 100.5% flavour.
I know probably 17,5/4 of the cards of this list are not already in for a reason, but i didn't have un cazzo da fare for 20 minutes, so there you have it, I guess.
5 days ago
I’m not so sure you want Ad Nauseam in a deck with an ave cmc over 2. It just doesn’t give you as much value as it would in a deck specifically built to abuse it.
1 week ago
Super excited for the Esper deck, but I'm not sure how much support the deck has. Without much support it'll probably feel a bit bad. Blue has Future Sight and Magus of the Future, but idk what else. "Top of deck matters" feels a lot more Simic than Esper because of Garruk's Horde, Mul Daya Channelers, Courser of Kruphix, Momir Vig, Simic Visionary, Oracle of Mul Daya, etc.
enpc on Damia LabMan
1 week ago
One line I have seen with Flash Hulk is to fetch Mogis's Marauder as well as Deathrite Shaman and Hermit Druid. You give both the DRS and Druid haste, eat a land from a yard and druid out. All you need is a draw spell in hand.
Pili-Pala + Grand Architect is too narrow and still suffers from summoning sickness. You'd be better off running Paradox Engine give the density of rocks and since you're running Future Sight and Sensei's Divining Top.
2 weeks ago
This is pretty much the best Jhoira deck i’ve seen in the site so far. Great job!
Have you considered adding Future Sight possibly in place of Tez? It can act as a combo piece but also, on its own, adds a lot of value to the deck
Nothing else to add so I just gave an upvote.
2 weeks ago
Build the deck around Paradox Engine. It makes cuuting and adding cards much easier since it synergizes well with your commander.