Search your library for X basic land cards, where X is the number of lands you control, and put them onto the battlefield tapped. Then shuffle your library.
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Latest Decks as Commander
Boundless Realms Discussion
1 month ago
Fires of Yavimaya is another good haste enabler, like rhythm. Overwhelming Stampede is a good at running people over. I would also swap out Grow from the Ashes for like a Migration Path or Ranger's Path . Traverse the Outlands and Boundless Realms are also fun ramp spells that can open a lot of options for you. Return of the Wildspeaker and Rishkar's Expertise are nice pieces of card draw in stompy decks.
1 month ago
Hey there! Here are some suggestions you might like:
- Animist's Awakening (allows for a ton of landfall triggers)
- Boundless Realms (tons of landfall triggers again
- Courser of Kruphix (lifegain, more triggers, hitting landdrops)
- Sacred Foundry : Consitency, powerful, and good with fetches mentioned later
- Elfhame Sanctuary (hit landrops more often, more guaranteed landfall triggers if you prefer lands that turn, so you don't have to just hope you draw a land)
- Mountain Valley / Grasslands (more fetches in your colors, gives you double landfall triggers since the fetch and land you fetch for both cause one, can search for shocks like Temple Garden , good with lotus cobra)
- Flood Plain / Rocky Tar Pit (fetch lands that provide 2 landfall triggers, and while not both are in colors you can search for shocks and thus get any color you want from them, as for example if you had flood plain, you could use that to search for Temple Garden or Sacred Foundry , good with lotus cobra)
- Emergent Sequence (ramp, landfall triggers, synergizes with cards that allow multiple landrops per turn)
- Reshape the Earth (insane amount of landfall triggers, can be a win-con)
- Explore : ramp, more landfall triggers
- Ramunap Excavator / Crucible of Worlds / Wrenn and Six (last two may be high budget but all allow you to play fetch land from your graveyard continuously giving guaranteed 2 landfall triggers per turn with just 1 fetch)
- Nature's Lore (can search for shocks, comes in untapped, landfall trigger)
- Bear Umbra (untap, replay, Obunn protection + buff)
- Bloom Tender (adds 3 mana with Obunn out)
- Burgeoning / Exploration (more lands so more landfall triggers, up to 4 lands our turn 2)
- Dryad of the Ilysian Grove (play more lands, add any colors)
- Land Tax (guaranteed lands in hand to play, costs little mana)
- Mirari's Wake (buffs, great if you can make your lands creatures, doubles mana)
- Scapeshift (insane amount of landrops)
Hope this helps! Good luck on your deck and have a wonderful day! Feel free to check out some of my decks.
1 month ago
I think the biggest thing to consider with a Lord Windgrace deck is that he, primarily noting from my own experience, is best as a midrange deck. Taking the first few turns to just ramp and get supports in place so that you can use him to start filtering your deck to find a wincon. To keep it under budget? A lot of changes you can do, start by replacing the fetches with cheaper alternatives, things like Evolving Wilds and Jund Panorama so you get landfall triggers. You'll probably have a lot more basic lands, so things like Cultivate , Kodama's Reach , and Boundless Realms can all help. A general wincon could be Scapeshift , Valakut, the Molten Pinnacle and Dryad of the Ilysian Grove / Prismatic Omen . You generate a ton of mana usually, so pairing something like Zendikar Resurgent with a life drain effect such as Exsanguinate / Torment of Hailfire could also work. If you want to keep yourself safe early on, bump up the number of removal/board wipes to 10-12, they will generally be a bit cheaper in terms of $$ and you can use them in between ramping. I'll link my own Lord Windgrace deck below. It was build over a few years and is pretty expensive, but I usually have good sucess with it, and hopefully you can pull out some ideas.
Commander / EDH
SCORE: 1 | 65 VIEWS | IN 1 FOLDER
Good luck, I hope this helps.
1 month ago
My favorite mono white commander is the forgotten Heliod, God of the Sun . Skybind is amazing when you can make Enchantment Creature Tokens at a whim. Your team having Vigilance works amazing with Meekstone + Blind Obedience . With all the Cleric support in the last few sets, you could even take a peek in that direction.
Most white ramp that actually puts land into play, requires your opponents to have more lands than you. White has a few options to make that happen: Path to Exile , Winds of Abandon , Settle the Wreckage (which can also work wonders using it on yourself if you're the go-wide token player) in addition to bounce lands like Karoo and Guildless Commons . Of course, Extraplanar Lens works double duty there.
But the absolute best card in white, to drag down the other players to your level and make them watch their step, is Aven Mindcensor . Really, try it. It's the best response to a green player putting a Boundless Realms on the stack.
3 months ago
Hey fellow sky swarmer,
I feel it is necessary for you to upgrade your dragon arsenal. Some of your dragons are pretty weak (Immirsturn and Steel Hellkite ). Also, no need for Esika, God of the Tree Flip and probably no need for Niv-Mizzet Reborn . It’s cool to play them, but they don’t help your strategy.
You should be focusing on creating value by ramping as much as possible, then playing sky swellers AKA dragons, hopefully doubling up on permanents in the process. Consider Traverse the Outlands as a major improvement, or even something big like Boundless Realms . If nothing else you can always cast your commander.
I’d drop that irrelevant Aurelia instant spell for a Boros Charm to protect your investments or maybe give doublestrike.
4 months ago
- Wilderness Reclamation
- Bear Umbra
- Gift of Paradise
- Dawn's Reflection
- Brash Taunter
- Early Harvest
- Soul's Majesty
- Dictate of Karametra
- Trace of Abundance
- Fertile Ground
- Nylea's Intervention
- Traverse the Outlands
- Boundless Realms
- Goreclaw, Terror of Qal Sisma
- Nylea, Keen-Eyed
- Otepec Huntmaster
- Voyaging Satyr
- Blossom Dryad
- Krosan Restorer
- Chandra's Ignition
4 months ago
I'm going to go ahead and start on ramp here, you have only a couple pieces of pretty bad ramp.
So I really recommend picking up Llanowar Elves , Elvish Mystic , Elves of Deep Shadow , Fyndhorn Elves , Wild Growth , Rakdos Signet , Golgari Signet and Gruul Signet . Those are all really good because they can come down early, they get you more mana to play Mario and Luigi earlier, they can help you play your bigger cards earlier, and they can be sacrificed to the brothers.
If you want to find room, Cultivate , Harrow , Kodama's Reach , Rampant Growth , and Boundless Realms are all really really good, but not quite as necessary here as they can't be sacrificed to the brothers.
The player with the most mana is often the player in the best position in EDH, so mana ramp is important.
You also want some good interaction, which isn't quite as relevant with the brothers but it's still very important. Rakdos Charm , Terminate , Abrade , Abrupt Decay and Assassin's Trophy (which are a bit pricier), Doom Blade effects such as Cast Down , Ultimate Price , Go for the Throat and Heartless Act , Lightning Bolt , Nature's Claim are all pretty solid ones. The purpose is just to be able to stop someone from killing you, remember not to be aggressive and kill things without reason.
Casualties of War is pretty cool too, I just like the card.
5 months ago
is a major key for this deck
on a budget it could be combined with Boundless Realms or Ramunap Excavator & ( Terramorphic Expanse , Evolving Wilds )
off budget extra lands per turn, pain fetch forests, & Crucible of Worlds
or just Evolution Sage & Scapeshift can easily proliferate 9 if the lands you fetch are fetch lands :)