At the beginning of your upkeep, choose one —
- Each player with exactly 13 life loses the game, then each player gains 1 life.
- Each player with exactly 13 life loses the game, then each player loses 1 life.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|Have (27)||Ashy , mcstang1986 , YossarianLives , Caldazar , PTsmitty , gildan_bladeborn , BlueMageBrandon , Nemesis , RedSinR , Faceless_Being , Sparky41 , Lindough , DrPopular , orzhov_is_relatively_okay819 , , GoldGhost012 , KB2187 , golgarigirl , philktoken8998 , jhTheMan99 , Regulus1010 , Swamy , GeminiSpartanX , Spinalripper , Dredgar , TheRealPeaches , NixterFenix|
1 day ago
Maybe Triskaidekaphobia as an alternate wincon with the tree?
4 days ago
Quadsimotto I like the way you think I may actually put in Transgress the Mind into the side board and pull out the Panharmonicon, with the combo of Hidden Stockpile and Cryptolith Rite it's faster to use Approach of the Second Sun in either 2 turns or one if you've got both in hand and a board of servo's. either way you'd scry down 6 to get to Approach of the Second Sun trigger Hidden Stockpile and refill your board. Putting inTriskaidekaphobia is a third or 4th win con in this deck and a bit clunky that may bite you as well as it doesn't discriminate as to who is losing. Dispossess is a good side board and overlapping removal with transgress, I also only own 1 so i can't really put in a playset to test in this weekends gameday at my lgs. Maybe next weeks fnm.
5 days ago
I am thinking of building something very similar with those two win con removal cards of gideons intervention and lost legacy. How about a couple Dispossess?? in the side for any vehicle or wonder decks. Also If i were running tree I would run at least one copy of Triskaidekaphobia just for that alternate win con.
6 days ago
- Hymn of the Wilds (this card sucks in multiplayer. Every deck needs its instants and sorceries)
- Daretti, Ingenious Iconoclast gold cards should fit an archetype or just be good, and this doesnt fit either category
- Ghost Council of Orzhova pretty bad actually
- Figure of Destiny I think your initial impression was right. Lets scrap it
- Magister of Worth white has enough wrath effects
- Tidehollow Strix no comment
- Arlinn Kord Flip I think Xenagos is better based on how the archetypes are shaping up
- Surrak Dragonclaw I think Maelstrom Wanderer fits the archetypes in temur better (spells, gruul beats and whatever simic does)
- Brigid, Hero of Kinsbaile discourages attacks, even against other players, which is bad. If we had included Azorius hard control, stax or tax this card would be fine though
- Gustcloak Savior I dont think it does enough
- Herald of the Host Serra Angel isnt good enough for this format
- Kytheon, Hero of Akros Flip pikers arent good enough in this format, and he sucks as a planeswalker I think
- Crescendo of War too slow
- Dusk / Dawn I think that ultimately there wont be a deck that really benefits from this
- Just a general note about white: we have too many pump effects. Lets cut a couple.
- Broodbirth Viper fine if the cube is lower power level, but its quite high now
- Quickling do we have a deck for this card?
- Serendib Efreet this card doesnt match up well against multiple opponents
- Reverse Engineer too narrow
- Should we include a few more morphs so that stratus dancer is less obvious? Maybe Willbender, Thousand Winds and Kheru Spellsnatcher? At least all these cards kick ass in multiplayer.
- Bloodghast only good in one deck, and even then, it requires some setup. I feel Reassembling Skeleton is a better option for the cube.
- Sly Requisitioner too narrow
- Triskaidekaphobia cute but too shitty
- Dark Confidant I realized this card will probably just kill you.
- Phyrexian Metamorph feel kind of stupid for missing this
- Spellskite maybe this sucks, I dunno
- Curse of the Swine
- Kheru Spellsnatcher
- Thousand Winds
- Kalitas, Traitor of Ghet
- Waste Not
- Innocent Blood
- Bloodchief Ascension
- Gray Merchant of Asphodel
- Reassembling Skeleton
I think our next task will be deciding which are the best 50 or so cards in each color from our pool. that should lay the groundwork for deciding which narrow cards (i.e., archetype-specific) cards we should include. Curious to hear your thoughts on cuts/additions!
1 week ago
Considering Tree of Perdition helps with the alternate win-con of Triskaidekaphobia, maybe have four of those and only two of the other tree. I reaaally like the combo of Kin-Tree Invocation + Tree of Perdition . It's both powerful and fits the theme of trees lol. The synergies are really interesting and I'd genuinely like to pilot something similar to this.
1 week ago
2 weeks ago
I don't have an extra copy of Markov.... plus the tree runs great with Triskaidekaphobia.
4 weeks ago
I love alt wins
I will help you out