Each player discards all the cards in his or her hand, then draws that many cards minus one.
|Want (5)||Raskafall , wolf-tasu , Asfael , Cactusman , VinnyTheStick|
Printings View all
|Fate Reforged (FRF)||Uncommon|
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Dark Deal occurrence in decks from the last year
Commander / EDH:
All decks: 0.02%
Dark Deal Discussion
4 days ago
Free for all win vs. Nekusar, Ilharg, Estird and Otrimi.
4 days ago
Testing for zAzen7977's list rn
1 week ago
- Nekusar, the Mindrazer hes a great commander if you wanted to change format for this deck style is really funny.
- The biggest issue with the deck is running Reliquary Tower and Underworld Dreams in the same deck you really need both effects, but the mana base is very hard to get by with.
- When deciding between these two decks ill say one is more comboy which means itll feel the same each game basically this one is mostly synergy so it'll feel different playing it each time.
- Forced Fruition is 6 mana. Youll probably hit your land drops on time due to card draw but thats still 6 turns (5 at the soonest).
- Fast lands like Sulfur Falls are great but you wanna run 3 max. They dont work well together. If your opener is just a 2-1 split of your fast lands your gonna be behind. (Shocklands are worth it).
- Consider the following: Teferi's Ageless Insight, Ominous Seas, Blasphemous Act, Fate Unraveler, Molten Psyche, Spiteful Visions, Whispering Madness + unblockable creature, Ob Nixilis, the Hate-Twisted, Dictate of Kruphix, Megrim, Dark Deal, Waste Not, (Magus of the Wheel is sadly not legal :( ), Psychosis Crawler, Howling Mine, Liliana's Caress, Temple Bell, Incendiary Command, Prosperity, Dragon Mage, Fell Specter, Kess, Dissident Mage, Sangromancer, Magus of the Jar, Laboratory Maniac, Thassa's Oracle, Nadir Kraken, Consecrated Sphinx, Baleful Strix, Sire Of Insanity, Reverberate, Wheel of Fate, Echo of Eons, Burning Inquiry, Scheming Symmetry, Font of Mythos, Otherworld Atlas, Spellbook, Crawlspace or Ensnaring Bridge, Jace Beleren, Ashiok, Dream Render, Jace, Wielder of Mysteries, Narset, Parter of Veils, Geier Reach Sanitarium.
- I hope thats helpful. There's a lot of similar affects so theres a lot of routes to go.
1 month ago
bernardofox Bitter Ordeal is an excellent card. I feel if I ran more Baubles I'd probably be playing it. I defaulted to grasp; may swap if I can get some testing in. Also, it really depends on when you play her. So, if you get to play her and than a Dark Deal the table will basically be on lock for a few rotations and you'll likely be too far ahead. Now, if you play her too early without any information or interaction you'll probably end up screwing yourself - all about timing it's high risk high reward. You can also flash her out with Emergence Zone to get the first search.
1 month ago
2 months ago
Franck8666 on Lurrus
3 months ago
Angel's Grace seem like a must play in this deck with the high amount of consultation players. Wrath of God/Damnation and maybe even Living Death could work too since you're running a high amount of hate bear. Yawgmoth's Will also look like another must have card. Smothering Tithe and Dark Deal are to be considerated if you're in a Opus Thief meta (you're also running the Uba Mask/Drannith Magistrate lock so even more reason to run them). Also, you're really low on lands.
I really like the deck and idea, hope you continue your tunning !
3 months ago
I've been fiddling with my own mutate deck. Its not infect but it is helmed by Otrimi, and I've been extremely happy with the goldfishing so far. I'd say you could probably go down to 35-36 lands with 7-8 ramp spells. You are going to want a close to equal balance of infect and mutate creatures, balanced out with a 3-4 tutors in case you need something specific. I'm not sure about how much graveyard filling you have either. You can get creatures back but only if they're mutate and you have Otrimi hitting someone, plus no real easy way to get back infect creatures. I'd say you could lose Creeperhulk, Gigantomancer Mirror Image Nyx Weaver Satyr Wayfinder The Mimeoplasm Nature's Claim Grisly Salvage Grapple with the Past Winding Way Dark Deal Mulch This is just my opinion, hope it helps.