Each player loses X life, discards X cards, sacrifices X creatures, then sacrifices X lands.
|Want (3)||Ender666666 , Protagonist33 , Bradicallol|
Printings View all
|Modern Masters (MMA)||Rare|
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Death Cloud occurrence in decks from the last year
Commander / EDH:
All decks: 0.01%
Death Cloud Discussion
2 months ago
Probably swapping out Death Cloud Liliana, Heretical Healer Flip and maybe a piece of recur or something for Finale of Devastation Exsanguinate Attrition and swapping some basics for snow-covered basics and full arts to bedazzle my opponents.
3 months ago
You know what, sure. I cut Death Cloud for Dark Privilege.
We'll see how that goes. Death Cloud is one of my favorite cards but yolo.
3 months ago
Art-n-Lutherie - Funny story (not really) with Death Cloud . It was in my first version of the deck. I played it on a turn where I knew one of the other players was going to win on their next turn (this person had told us they had an infinite combo in their hand so we had to do something before their next turn to stop them). So I cast this where x was ten. I took out one person immediately, and the other two scooped right after that. So even though it won me the game, it felt a little too mean. I know it can be countered, but surprisingly our playgroup doesn't play much blue so it would be something I would rarely have to worry about. That and I hate having to discard lol.
So even though I do think it's definitely playable in this deck, I'm choosing not to since this deck can already do plenty of other mean things. All things in moderation! Thanks for the suggestion though!
3 months ago
5 months ago
multimedia Hi, thanks for your answer and thanks for your help with lands, but I have few questions First, why do u considering to cut Brass's Bounty , I think its fit this deck nicely, it can be a good mana for next turns and/or End game card combined with Revel in Riches , and i really like Butcher of Malakir so i don't think to cut this card, because it's like creature version of Dictate of Erebos Second, thanks for showing that Temur Sabertooth combo :) Third, Half of these cards from Korvold bravler deck, so I considering to change some of them with other cards and ofc lands :D. So I thinking to add - Bolas's Citadel I think it's really fit Korvold - Death Cloud for wiping board - Mazirek, Kraul Death Priest I just found that card and I really like that card, you can make your all token creatures to real deal and you get double counters on Korvold - Sylvan Safekeeper I think this card is a great way to keep Korvold alive - Bloodspore Thrinax I'am not sure for this, but it can be nice played with Mazirek, Kraul Death Priest to create a massive token army And what do you think about these cards : Mitotic Slime , God-Eternal Bontu , Open the Graves
Thanks again for your help! Sorry for bad English (not my native language)
6 months ago
This is a somewhat strange request. The interaction between Dakmor Salvage and The Gitrog Monster is extremely strong, and very cheap monetarily. You should consider running a couple dredge cards for value anyways, as hitting 2-3 extra draws off a dredge is an easy and once again cheap monetarily way to get ahead in card advantage.
To humor you though, here's what I'd probably run.
- The full suite of 1 drop mana dorks Arbor Elf Llanowar Elves Fyndhorn Elves Birds of Paradise etc. etc. and some big dorks like Priest of Titania
- Cards that let me put extra lands into play for more landfall triggers Sakura-Tribe Scout Skyshroud Ranger Azusa, Lost but Seeking Explore Exploration Burgeoning maybe even Walking Atlas
- Cards that let me turn lands into effects or otherwise graveyard the lands Sylvan Safekeeper Constant Mists Crop Rotation Elvish Reclaimer Edge of Autumn Lotus Field Forbidden Ritual Reprocess Harrow
- Cards that love lands entering battlefield or graveyard Terravore Titania, Protector of Argoth Avenger of Zendikar Rampaging Baloths Undergrowth Champion Lotus Cobra
- Symmetrical black land hate cards that I can break parity on with Gitrog draws and recursion Smallpox Pox Death Cloud Desolation
- Recursion effects for all these land sacs Life from the Loam Groundskeeper Crucible of Worlds Ramunap Excavator
- Cards that go with my board hate subtheme here Torment of Hailfire Oppression Necrogen Mists Bottomless Pit Bane of Progress Back to Nature Black Sun's Zenith Damnation Root Maze Caustic Caterpillar
- Finishers if you don't want to combo, like Beastmaster Ascension Genesis Wave Craterhoof Behemoth Overrun Overwhelming Stampede
And from there, round it out with some efficient early game beaters, some spot removal, land ramp, and a bit of card draw.
6 months ago
im still new and try to learn more but here i don't see it work sorry. please help me :D
7 months ago
And in regards for Pox and Death Cloud , you're right, they pose too much of a threat to my own life depending on where we are in a game, especially if the game ends up running long. It's a shame, considering the extra benefits, they could eventually find a place in the deck.