Combos Browse all Suggest
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
|Commander: Rule 0||Legal|
Demonstrate (When you cast this spell, you may copy it. If you do, choose an opponent to also copy it. Players may choose new targets for their copies.)
Create a token that's a copy of target permanent you control.
2 months ago
Not sure about Thousand-Faced Shadow, though, because usually in other decks it has just died as a chump blocker early game as I have never achieved a good enough board state for it to be useful.
Scute Swarm was overlooked because I thought Yarok, the Desecrated said "creature or artifact," rather than permanent. That makes Avenger of Zendikar even easier to win with and opens up landfall possibilities.
2 months ago
Absolutely love the Wizard tribal subtheme here. Kudos. You could lean into clone tokens to really get some huge ETB triggers:
- Dual Nature would make the game wild, giving two copies of every creature played, including your opponents. With your general, Naban, or Panharmonicon, each ETB trigger would effectively happen SIX times.
- Minion Reflector and Bramble Sovereign are a little safer than Dual Nature, but require a little extra mana for each trigger. But getting more than one of these effects on the field will quickly overwhelm your opponents.
- Necroduality is another copier once Maskwood Nexus is up. Unsure if it'd be worth it otherwise though.
- Elvish Hydromancer and Thousand-Faced Shadow give ETB cloning tokens for some fun chain reactions.
- Replication Technique can copy your ETB creatures but also make copies of Panharmonicon or other enablers.
- Rite of Replication is just nuts if you kick it on a Priest of Gix or anything else really.
- Precursor Golem can generate a ton of bodies and be a great target for your own buffs or shenanigans if you add stuff above.
- Scute Swarm will quickly get out of control once you start making copies of itself. Each land effectively triples your total number of Scute Swarm after 6 lands.
2 months ago
Need help to slim this deck to 100 cards.
The short summary is that we try to get an infinite combo and use that to win, that said we can certainly still overwhelm our opponents without one.
Perhaps you may find other suggestions to take out or maybe where some replacements can be made, either way let me know!
2 months ago
For Determined Iteration, I feel Helm of the Host has this base covered pretty well although Determined Iteration does combo really easily with Combat Celebrant so perhaps. I'll also have to check out more cards with Populate, I almost forgot about them so thank you for reminding me!
And you should definitely build a deck with Brudiclad hes kinda wild!
For Desolation Twin I went with Myr Battlesphere instead because it drops more tokens. Going wide felt a little more right and we can still make Myr Battlesphere tall if we need to. Also we have Dark Depths to grab Marit Lage for a giant creature token if we need it.
Thanks for the suggestions and send more if you think of any! Also let me know what you guys think of these cards for what to potentially take out to get the deck size to 100: Reduce / Rubble, Rhystic Study, Treachery, Taigam's Scheming, Replication Technique
5 months ago
Cloudpost and Glimmerpost, with Vesuva and Thespian's Stage. With griffstick's suggestion of Orvar, the All-Form, some stuff like Hidden Strings, Capsize, and Replication Technique, you get a pile of blue ramp jankosity.
9 months ago
Crazy thought but what about Brudiclad, Telchor Engineer. I haven't seen it in anyone's list but I think has amazing potential.
Token makers like Sigil of the Empty Throne, Archon of Sun's Grace and maybe board cards Ajani's Chosen and Alela, Artful Provocateur, will make Brudiclad, Telchor Engineer even scarier turning all those tokens into shrine too.
Then on the high end you have Go-Shintai of Shared Purpose and Honden of Life's Web. You make tokens for each shrine you control then with Brudiclad, Telchor Engineer change the underwhelming 1/1 spirits into shrine allowing you to double the number of shrine you have every turn.
Finally if you really get crazy with it, add Mirror Box to allow you to make copies of a legendary permanent then copy a legendary shrine with Mythos of Illuna or Replication Technique. So now all your tokens will become copies of that shrine for an explosive, over the top combo. (I will admit doing all this is a bit too convoluted to probably be worth it, but it sounds amazing)
10 months ago
1 year ago
You might like these: Mirrormade, Copy Enchantment, Clever Impersonator, Replication Technique, Doomwake Giant, Thoughtrender Lamia, Thornbite Staff, Viridian Longbow, Fire Whip, Power of Fire, Hermetic Study, Psionic Gift, Crystal Chimes, Callaphe, Beloved of the Sea