Combos Browse all Suggest
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
|Commander: Rule 0||Legal|
Whenever an artifact is put into an opponent's graveyard from the battlefield, you may draw a card.
4 weeks ago
I wanna talk like you, walk like you too-oo-oo
You should use the power of man's red flower to make a one-sided boardwipe: Structural Assault. Because for all that dmg creatures are taking, your apes will get pumped to offset.
You could get real reckless with it: Primal Vigor
1 month ago
You may consider adding cards such as Mwonvuli Acid-Moss, Rending Vines, Viridian Revel, Deus of Calamity, or even a Bala Ged Recovery Flip. The first three will add more ramp/card draw. Obsidian Charmaw and Deus of Calamity work as some heavier hitters that fit the theme. Bala Ged Recovery Flip is also useful if Liquimetal Coating or Myr Landshaper keep getting targeted.
1 month ago
Love this list! Was wondering if you’ve tried out or considered a few things:
- -Ulvenwald Tracker
- -Carpet of Flowers
- -Mirri's Guile / Sensei's Divining Top / Scroll Rack
- -Viridian Revel
- -Burgeoning / Exploration
Looking over your list, you’ve definitely inspired me to make a mono green deck and these were some things that came to mind. Also that new Haywire Mite!
3 months ago
3 months ago
Very solid build on a budget and I love the theme! I posted some comments on my Jorn deck page in response to yours. So for here, and focusing on simply card draw and protection, I recommend these cards because they're cheap and have never let me down:
- Joint Exploration - its like Growth Spiral and Opt rolled into one
- The Cruelty of Gix - because of the new "Read Ahead" mechanic, this thing lets you tutor for any card at the small price of 3 life (typical when you're in the color of Black), and also has graveyard recursion which is what your deck is trying to do.
- Diabolic Vision - probably THE best scry/draw card in Dimir colors and runs about $0.50
- Expedition Map - tutors for ANY land
- Tempt with Discovery - also tutors for ANY land, and usually within a game you'll get +1 or +2 additional lands off this cast
- Sunstone - $0.25 card from Ice Age that gives you a Fog effect when you need it
- Viridian Revel - great against folks playing treasure-heavy decks, allowing you to draw every time they sac a treasure
- Scrying Sheets - a bit out of your budget, being roughly $5-6, but its soooooooo good in Snow decks
5 months ago
Oooh, I really like the idea of bounce lands with untappers! Priest of Titania I think falls a bit too much under the need for changing my own creature types on the regular, which I'd rather avoid. Are there any of those ramp cards you'd suggest I replace? I agree, 35 lands has been a bit on the low end for me. Maybe I could swap in a Valakut Awakening Flip to provide some draw along with modal land? Or Agadeem's Awakening Flip for a land or late-game recursion?
What kind of card draw are you thinking? Things like Verity Circle and Viridian Revel that gain value passively? Or Painful Truths and Sign in Blood for small one-shot effects, or Pull from Tomorrow and Stroke of Genius types for big single-turn mass-draws. I figured I could lower the draw with Dragon's Hoard, Tiamat, and Sliver Overlord all repeatedly giving tutor draw in addition to the deck's tutors. Would love suggestions if you know of any like Species Specialist I missed that would be on theme! With my lack of consistent discard outlets, Haakon has most often been discarded to hand-size after Tiamat comes into play, so I couldn't run Sea Gate Restoration Flip
5 months ago
Out: Mirage Mirror
In: Viridian Revel
Mirage Mirror really wasn't paying off as much as I thought it could, unless it mirrored a really good creature like Rime Owl or Rime Transfusion, which the chances are slim. I put in Viridian Revel which should help generate some more card draw for the deck.
8 months ago
Your deck focuses in artifact hate more than mine, and with treasures becoming more and more common i recently added Viridian Revel
Food for thought?