|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
Combos Browse all
When Endless Horizons enters the battlefield, search your library for any number of Plains cards and remove them from the game. Then shuffle your library.
At the beginning of your upkeep, you may put a card you own removed from the game with Endless Horizons into your hand.
Endless Horizons Discussion
6 days ago
Hi Prospekt - Thanks! There's some cool options there I hadn't seen before.
Mass Calcify is already in the deck and is ideal here so I agree with that one. Dawn of Hope and Endless Horizons definitely look like they could do work as well. I'm a little less sure of Armored Ascension and Light from Within in this specific deck, but I'll add them to the maybeboard and keep them in mind.
1 week ago
1 month ago
Hmmm AngelicOverseer88, you thought about running Endless Horizons before? Just for a constant source of land drops as well as if Avacyn on field people can't blow it up as well as deck thinning. An idea from one of my old deck techs! ^^
1 month ago
I think given that you're running Endless Horizons you should want to maximize the amount of plains in your deck over lands with minor upsides. (Thinking fetches here) Their thinning, while technically good, doesn't match the upside of eliminating up to 60% of your dead draws that Endless Horizons provides. To me this is the only way including that card makes sense. Snow-Covered Plains and Scrying Sheets are also great if you can spare the land slot.
2 months ago
I love extra combat phases I built a deck focused on it This is the turn that never ends. go ahead and give it a view always open to new ideas.
- Mistveil Plains Allows you to move instants and artifacts back in your library to tutor for. Great with sunforger to reuse your answers again and again.
- Waves of Aggression Harder to deal with then aggravated assault and if you find a way to keep lands in your hand just as infinite.
- Weathered Wayfarer Lands to hand each and every combat.
- Neheb, the Eternal "You need to run this." his ability stacks each combat and goes infinite with aggravated assault.
- Dragon Mage Allows you to go 14 cards deep with your commander find the answer or comb piece you need.
- Smothering Tithe New card the best white ramp card.
- Endless Horizons early game exile a few to guarantee land drops. Late game exile everything to make sure you draw gas.
- Path of Ancestry Better than new benalia, scry whenever you cast your commander or an angel.
- Oblation Removal for your enemies or draw for your allies.
- Endless Atlas Newer mono or dual color draw.
3 months ago
I don't think Luminarch Ascension is really worth it. It does nothing when it comes into play, and for at least 4 more turns. Sure, it's just a 2 drop and it does provide devotion, but I only really see that card working well in multiplayer.
Mox Amber also seems like a subpar choice, you don't need the mana-fixing, and Kytheon, Hero of Akros Flip is the only card that really allows it to ramp you. I'd just get another plains, or possibly a fancier mono-white land like Eiganjo Castle, Mistveil Plains or Emeria, The Sky Ruin.
Your curve is pretty high, so maybe consider Knight of the White Orchid, Mind Stone or Weathered Wayfarer. There's also Endless Horizons and Extraplanar Lens. For the second, maybe consider switching to Snow-Covered Plains.
3 months ago
It could. Savage Beating and World at War too. Question is what to cut for them. I'm kinda thinking that Aurelia herself might be enough as a source for extra combats. I made an exception with Waves of Aggression - the synergy between it and Land Tax & Endless Horizons seemed so nice... And I guess it's a good idea to have a backup plan if Aurelia gets Pacifismed or something.
Thanks for the suggestion! I'll see if I can make some room for more extra combat cards in the future! :)
4 months ago
Endless Horizons occurrence in decks from the last year
Commander / EDH:
All decks: 0.0%