Combos Browse all Suggest
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
|Commander: Rule 0||Legal|
Slate of Ancestry
, , Discard your hand: Draw a card for each creature you control.
1 month ago
This looks awesome; +1! I'd really recommend Aura Shards though; it's such a great control-tool in a deck like this. In its current form the deck also contains few draw-resources. Some ideas on this front would be Idol of Oblivion, Lifecrafter's Bestiary, Halo Fountain, Slate of Ancestry and Shamanic Revelation.
2 months ago
I actually had Brimaz, King of Oreskos in the deck for a long time, I ended up cutting him because keeping track of which of my tokens had vigilance got very annoying. Other than that most of these look pretty good with the notable exception of Slate of Ancestry. There aren't a lot of board wipes in my local meta so it's not uncommon for me to have 10 or 20 tokens sitting around, I don't want to accidentally mill myself to death.
2 months ago
This looks wonderful. Here's some of the stuff that I use in my soldier-tribal that I don't see here that might be useful to you:
- Brimaz, King of Oreskos: more tokens (with vigilance)!
- Frontline Medic: incredibly useful in decks that go wide.
- Goldnight Commander: crazy strong when combined with Myrel's token generation.
- Knight-Captain of Eos: as long as you have soldiers, opponents will have a hard time damaging you in combat.
- Mondrak, Glory Dominus: more soldier tokens for you!
- Slate of Ancestry: incredibly powerful in a deck with this many creatures.
Hope this helped. Keep it up with your nice brews!
5 months ago
A bunch of card-draw cards you will want to note for any future shake-ups:
I would skew toward permanents (for Kodama) and higher mana values (for Vial-Smasher)
10 months ago
Profet93 Your comments are always amusing.
I could put in Angelic Renewal minus the sac outlet, but the more draw the better with mono-white.