|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Aether Revolt (AER)||Rare|
Combos Browse all
Rishkar, Peema Renegade
Legendary Creature — Elf Druid
When Rishkar, Peema Renegade enters the battlefield, put a +1/+1 counter on each of up to two target creatures.
Each creature you control with a counter on it has ": Add to your mana pool."
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|Have (45)||Lucretian , Enivid , mcstang1986 , RPG_FOX , Clawsun73 , Doc508 , Vasbear1 , Jpegwun , LeroyJones , AlucardZain , Hakira , Spinalripper , Shiromakuro , silvereh , MathieuHarvey0555 , admizell , Epidilius , AllDayTayTay , vashaclarens , Candyman949 , MattN7498 , meowCat1234 , Va1mar , itheoryz , orzhov_is_relatively_okay819 , golgarigirl , mycheze , Cazaz0816 , teslacoil7992 , perrin515 , ZombieFood , unnaturalelementals , Lindough , DrPopular , Kvothe1115 , Borg0th , Sergal , jrschnoebelen , Nemesis , Dr_Doomtrain , joshw335 , thetechzombie , KB2187 , ecurps , Xikitten123|
|Want (26)||flipdipple , Djricci97 , ryaniskool , Ryz , Dadaman11 , MangaVentFreak13 , Xats , Hakira , fallingbomb , ryuzaki32667 , kvfd1719 , DeifiedExile , TempleOfAsmodeus , Turtlelover73 , adb_slayer , Orbrunner , dougalops , Loading_Error , mlouden03 , juxtapose519 , RedMulligan , Maliande , samuelianstorm , epic-jargon , Exiled_soul , Lawliet|
Rishkar, Peema Renegade Discussion
5 days ago
Blanchwood Armor on Marwyn, the Nurturer is definitely one of those super crazy explosive plays that really opens up a lot of room to play in! That being said it makes really large creatures however the major weakness of this deck isn't necessarily not having big enough bodies but ways to push the damage through with evasion. It has made me think about maybe running something like Talons of Wildwood which is nice because it gives me ways to push through damage and somewhere to sink extra mana.
Throne of the God-Pharaoh with dorks is actually an idea that I played with in a different deck a little while ago and I think might actually be a pretty sweet idea here! Playing it with Rishkar, Peema Renegade is a neat idea and definitely worth exploring since it is a more consistent way to close out the game.
5 days ago
After the release of M19, played a draft and ended up getting a lot of value from Blanchwood Armor. Opens up a few opportunities, Blanchwood Armor on Marwyn, the Nurturer can provide a huge mana-boost. Blanchwood Armor on Steel Leaf Champion makes a powerful attacking or blocking creature, etc.
A secondary theme that I have been experimenting with is to play your 8 mana-dorks with Throne of the God-Pharaoh and backing this up with a few Rishkar, Peema Renegade. Tap all your creatures by attacking, or for mana and then do some direct damage with Throne of the God-Pharaoh
1 week ago
I think you should put in Meren of Clan Nel Toth, and here are a list of most of the Ghave infinites:
- Ghave, Guru of Spores + Ashnod's Altar + Sigil Captain = infinite colorless mana, infinite tokens, all your creatures are infinite/infinite
- Ghave, Guru of Spores + Ashnod's Altar + Juniper Order Ranger = infinite colorless mana, infinite tokens, all your creatures are infinite/infinite
- Ghave, Guru of Spores + Ashnod's Altar + Cathars' Crusade = infinite colorless mana, infinite tokens, all your creatures are infinite/infinite
- Ghave, Guru of Spores + Ashnod's Altar + any creature with Undying = infinite colorless mana, infinite tokens, all your creatures are infinite/infinite
- Ghave, Guru of Spores + Ashnod's Altar + Doubling Season = infinite colorless mana, infinite tokens, all your creatures are infinite/infinite
- Ghave, Guru of Spores + Earthcraft + Doubling Season = infinite colored mana, infinite tokens, all your creatures are infinite/infinite
- Ghave, Guru of Spores + Earthcraft + Cathars' Crusade = infinite tokens, all your creatures are infinite/infinite
- Ghave, Guru of Spores + Earthcraft + any creature with Undying = infinite tokens, all your creatures are infinite/infinite (except the undying creature)
- Ghave, Guru of Spores + Earthcraft + Sigil Captain = infinite tokens
- Ghave, Guru of Spores + Earthcraft + Juniper Order Ranger = infinite tokens
- Ghave, Guru of Spores + Earthcraft + Paralell Lives = infinite tokens
- Ghave, Guru of Spores + Ashnod's Altar + Illusionist's Bracers= Infinite tokens
As you can see, most of the include: Earthcraft. I suggest adding in Earthcraft, Illusionist's Bracers, Mikaeus, the Unhallowed, Triskelion, Walking Ballista, Parallel Lives, and Strangleroot Geist(for the persist creature. Mikaeus, the Unhallowed with any other creature and it works the same way.)
I suggest taking out Nissa, Voice of Zendikar, Utopia Mycon, Fertilid, Thallid Soothsayer, Reyhan, Last of the Abzan, Rishkar, Peema Renegade, Krav, the Unredeemed, and Mazirek, Kraul Death Priest. To make this more competitive I'd also suggest auto-sac creatures like Fleshbag Marauder or Merciless Executioner.
Sorry if this isn't exactly what you were looking for, but Ghave, Guru of Spores is really quite the combo master.
2 weeks ago
Hey, I think Angels can really benefit from Selesnya, adding green. Green lets you use Shalai's powerful ability and ramp. Angels want ramp because the best one (Lyra) is a five drop.
Consider this creature base adding green:
In the example I've added green for two cards: Servant and Rishkar. Servant can make green or white mana using energy and Rishkar can turn itself and another creature into mana dorks with counters. I like Rishkar a lot with Shalai it makes using her mana sink ability much easier.
Consider this 24 land manabase adding green:
- 4x Aether Hub
- 4x Scattered Groves
- 4x Sunpetal Grove
- 2x Tranquil Expanse
- 2x Field
- 6x Plains
- 1x Forest
Because of all the double white cards all the lands (except one Forest) in the example are dual lands that can make green or white. This makes green a viable color to play with all the white cards because you don't have to worry about not having white mana because of green.
3 weeks ago
also Drover might not be the best ramp card because of 1 toughness which dies to Goblin Chainwhirler in order to add power to the board for Ghalta and keep Llanowar Elves from dying to Chainwhirler you could play Rishkar, Peema Renegade
3 weeks ago
yup, its getting reprinted in M19. if you want to play this deck now though I would recommend switching out Rise from the Grave with Yawgmoth's Vile Offering and spring to mind with Rishkar, Peema Renegade and it would play very similer.
3 weeks ago
JLanceBaker112871 I was thinking the same thing Josu Vess, Lich Knight is a really good 4-drop you should run 3 of him and maybe 2 Ravenous Chupacabra. I feel like your deck is a little all over the place. I would cut the Demonlord Belzenlok for one more The Scarab God and one more Carnage Tyrant. I would cut Champion of Wits for Jadelight Ranger, the double explore goes well with Rishkar, Peema Renegade.