|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
Combos Browse all
Choose an artifact card name. Search target opponent's graveyard, hand and library for any number of cards with the chosen name and exile them. Then that player shuffles his or her library.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|Have (37)||Halphinian , the.beanpole , Vasbear1 , TheRealPeaches , , silvereh , chrishuffman95 , electrolynx , Epidilius , Suns_Champion , Riders_of_Brohan , BladeMasta220 , MattN7498 , Va1mar , Pumpkinking913 , orzhov_is_relatively_okay819 , golgarigirl , philktoken8998 , rakdos24 , Wolfebladeelite , Loading_Error , Mortiferus_Rosa , TheRealSpecialK , Kleptozaniac , Lindough , YossarianLives , Ellyreia , Dawnsly , theilluminaire , Snydog17 , RedMulligan , Atroxreaper , Vergil_Redgrail , KB2187 , MathieuHarvey0555 , Borg0th , thetechzombie|
|Want (4)||flipdipple , shootersam12 , Talonisnthavingit , skaspels|
4 days ago
Deck seems nice !
Looking ok against wrath effect against your board, you may want to add a bit of draw in the main board ? I'm also not a big fan of running Phylactery Lich with only three artifacts in the deck, the chance you get one and not the other are really high.
3 weeks ago
Dispossess is the only thing that hits the gearhulks or vehicles out of my opponent's decks in U/w or the r/b aggro it's narrow which is why it's in the sideboard. The lotus makes my stongholds better I can double my Mana without having to tap the swamps and turn 6 kick a josu vess with a land drop but I see your points.I've been thinking of dropping whisper and adding a second josu. Thanks for the input I'll see about trying your suggestions this Friday
3 weeks ago
I haven't played Standard in well over a year, but I'll do my best:
- If you're concerned with Approach, more hand disruption might help, as well as more early plays to get some extra damage in. 1-2 copies of Unburden could be useful, and Miasmic Mummy pulls double duty
- Against aggro, more early plays will help. I recommend Miasmic Mummy again since it can block an early creature and pre-emptively stop a future play. I also recommend upping the count of Fatal Push
- Adding more cheap creatures also provides more ammo for Whisper, Blood Liturgist if you decide you want to have another copy of her for more consistency
- Settle the Score doesn't do enough to help your plan to justify how slow it is. Replace it with more copies of Fatal Push and/or Vraska's Contempt
- Gilded Lotus doesn't seem to help your plan at all. I think you'd be much better off replacing them with more Swamps. That will help you hit your land drops more consistently and makes Cabal Stronghold slightly better
- Replace Soul Salvage with Wander in Death as a straight upgrade, just in case you get into a situation where you need some other card more than the normal effect
- Taking out The Eldest Reborn and Duress will weaken your options against Teferi decks and other control decks, so consider that issue before doing it
- Morbid Curiosity and Fortuitous Find don't do anything for you. Take them out of the sideboard
- Is there a specific deck that makes you want to include Dispossess in the board? If not, consider taking it out
1 month ago
Just moved to new area, attending FNM:Modern tonight, will see how it holds up.
2 months ago
Jimmy_Chinchila I agree on both counts; Dispossess barely was not included in the board because of it only targeting an artifact. Divest hits both artifacts and creatures, and whatever that does not hit, Lost Legacy removes.
Acute19 I went back and forth on whether to mainboard Torment of Hailfire and ultimately decided that Mastermind's Acquisition is a more flexible option. If I look at the early game, and need a card I'm missing it can fetch anything I want. If I am in the early game and draw a Torment of Hailfire its gonna sit there and do nothing until I have mana adequate to use it. When I do use it, it should be as a finishing move. Is it slower than just main-decking it? Yes. I'm viewing it as less flexible though in times of dire need. I can reach for a Vraska's Contempt or Karn, Scion of Urza to break a deadlock with Mastermind's Acquisition or any other spell / creature I need to even the playing field.
2 months ago
Dispossess could be good in side with all the vehicles decks and the few Gift ones still around. Also helps with opposing Ballistae. If nothing else you get to search library and can see what sideboard stuff they brought in. Sorcerous Spyglass great for shutting down Teferis, etc. Looks solid, +1
2 months ago
built your deck on a whim for standard showdown. changed a few cards, I think exactly 3, but went 4-0 with it. People just weren't prepared for it. Changed Cast Down for another Vraska's Contempt, changed Essence Scatter for a Supreme Will, and changed one Walking Ballista for one more The Scarab God. Put Carnage Tyrant in the sideboard for Dispossess. Deck was super sweet! Glad I came across it/had all the cards haha!
3 months ago
ya rviola i had some trouble against artifacts like Dynavolt Tower and others during testing, so i decided to put in 2 of Dispossess in the board. This really helped for the overall build so i hope that issue resolves.