|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
Combos Browse all
Attune with Aether
Search your library for a basic land card, reveal it, put it into your hand, then shuffle your library. You get (two energy counters).
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
Attune with Aether Discussion
1 week ago
1 week ago
Cut the cycle deserts for a basic forest and plains. Cut Cultivator's Caravan and Gilded Lotus for Carnage Tyrant and Heroic Intervention. I still need to find a spot for a little more ramp Attune with Aether Skywhaler's Shot Fragmentize and a Regisaur Alpha
2 weeks ago
Deathmark Sooo I actually haven't updated this list in ages, since around the Attune with Aether ban. Just after that, I went to a GP for side events, and lost pretty miserably in a Standard event. I pretty exclusively play Modern, EDH, and Pauper, so I don't know how much I would be able to help. I'll leave an upvote though! Also, if you want to actually link a deck, use this code- ((deck:deck code)) or ((deck-large:deck code)), except use brackets instead of parenthesis. The deck code is the string in between the / on the http bar, so for this deck it would be raw-untamed-power, and for you it would be 26-04-18-ramp-ramp.
SCORE: 3 | 5 COMMENTS | 583 VIEWS
2 weeks ago
All right, finally got the chance to take a proper look at this. Let's start with additions:
- Spelljack. Mentioned this on Reddit, but I love this card.
- Cultivate. EDH staple, should be in 95% of green decks. Nothing more to say.
- Eternal Witness. Same as above.
- Sunbird's Invocation. This card leads to insane value swings. It's fantastic.
- Beast Within. Flexible, instant-speed removal in colors that usually lack it.
- Chaos Warp. Same as above.
- Etali, Primal Storm. This card is balanced by not having haste. Wanderer changes that.
- Pathbreaker Ibex. I have one-shotted several opponents with this, Xenagos, God of Revels, and Wanderer. Do not underestimate.
- Xenagos, God of Revels. 14/12 trample haste Wanderer is insane.
- Skyshroud Claim. One of my personal favorite ramp spells. Also fetches shocklands and battlelands (like Cinder Glade).
- Avenger of Zendikar. Wins games by itself.
- Simic Signet, Izzet Signet, and Gruul Signet. Some of the best ramp in EDH in a deck that really wants ramp. Slam dunk.
- Mystical Tutor. Sets up Wanderer really well.
- Temporal Mastery. Bonkers with Wanderer and tutoring it to top of library.
- Mind's Dilation. This card gives tons of value if not immediately dealt with.
All right, on to cuts:
- Archetype of Aggression. 3 mana 3/2s aren't great, and most of your stuff has trample anyways. Nice with Wanderer, but hurts to cascade into.
- Coiling Oracle. Not a bad card by any means, but I really don't want to cascade into this.
- Elvish Lyrist. Way too slow. Run Unravel the Aether if you really need this effect.
- Jori En, Ruin Diver. I like my card draw spells to be a little flashier than this in Wanderer.
- Siren Stormtamer. I mentioned this on Reddit, but 1 mana 1/1s are really not where you want to be in Wanderer, and I don't think this does what you want it to anyways.
- Verdant Sun's Avatar. Lifegain is nice, but there are better things to do with 7 mana.
- Displace. I'm not seeing a ton of ETB effects to abuse here.
- High Tide. Not great in a 3-color non-combo deck.
- Steam Augury. Strictly worse Fact or Fiction. Meh.
- Unsummon. Not nearly good enough for EDH play. Card disadvantage and allowing re-use of ETB effects seems bad.
- Panharmonicon. Still don't think you have enough ETB effects to abuse.
- Attune with Aether. Not actual ramp; not worth 1 mana.
- Invigorating Falls. I really don't like cards that do nothing but gain life.
I think that's all I can come up with at the moment. Feel free to look at my decklist (Wandering the Eternities) if you'd like other suggestions. Good luck with your deck! I think you'll find it's a ton of fun :)
3 weeks ago
Thx for the comment !
I was thinking to make a dimir deck with Traxos, Scourge of Kroog but I didn't find anything funny enough to play. Blue and black miss something really punchy for Traxos imo.
1 month ago
Yeah, Pummeler has never been good when Walking Ballista was popular, but it was always a reasonable meta call ... until we lost Attune with Aether. I haven't sleeved up The little Construct that could since the ban :_(
1 month ago
1 month ago
I think Jund has potential as a reanimation control color combo. The card that can bridge these two strategies is Dark Bargain since it's instant, lets you draw two cards while also putting the third into the graveyard. Demonlord Belzenlok and Darigaaz Reincarnated are great reanimation targets. Liliana, Death's Majesty and Yawgmoth's Vile Offering are great reanimation spells. Bargain and Tormenting Voice are good enablers.
Reanimation can work with Jund because you'll have blacks amazing removal spells and reds board wipes which can keep you alive controling the board, buying you time to reanimate. Green is probably better as a splash color for cards you want to reanimate such as Vraska, Darigaaz, Tyrant, etc.
Good luck with your deck.