InstantMove any number of +1/+1 counters from target creature onto another target creature with the same controller.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
4 days ago
Leech Bonder + Leech Bonder to the mix and you already have infinite combo going on (move counters between creatures to mill yourself. Gyre Sage for mana (move counters to her, tap, move counters back to someone else). Strength of the Tajuru for even more counters... you get the idea :)
5 days ago
5 days ago
Deck looks to be a good primer, but unfortunately, Gyre Sage is extremely slow. I get the synergy and maybe that's what you're going for, but for competition, Birds of Paradise and/or Noble Hierarch. I'd replace Protean Hydra with Kalonian Hydra (to keep the theme). Maybe a singleton or two of Bioshift as a combat trick.
1 week ago
I think you're a bit too creature-heavy and spell-light. It seems to me that you have a lot of spells and abilities that utilize counters very well, but not too many ways of generating them. You should probably try to cut it down to about 18 creatures and replace the difference with Heroic-triggering spells. Gyre Sage and Horizon Chimera seem somewhat out of place in the deck IMO.
I'd also recommend narrowing down exactly what you want this deck to do. You have a lot of 2 and 3-ofs in the deck, and taking out some of those while upgrading others to 4-ofs would really increase the consistency of this deck.
As for spells, I'd recommend finishing your playset of Solidarity of Heroes. That spell is just ridiculous with Heroic units. Bioshift also seems amazing (I've never personally used it though) with Heroic units so that should be a 4-of as well.
2 weeks ago
Scourge of Skola Vale works great with Chasm Skulker, Lifeblood Hydra, and Hooded Hydra by letting you sacrifice them for token or card advantage. Plus with Bioshift working at instant speed you can pop the +1/+1 counters off of Scourge of Skola Vale onto the Master Biomancer in time to make your tokens gigantic.
3 weeks ago
4 Scalding Tarn if you can afford it. I like running Trait Doctoring or Hidden Strings with nivmagus and another heroic creature like a Favored Hoplite. You target the heroic creature then cypher and when you deal damage exile the cyphered spell after targeting your heroic creature to get 3 additional counters.
3 weeks ago
Wow Boza I'm really impressed. I knew of all the cards you mentioned but I never even considered them, neither has anybody else.
The Master Biomancer cards will really help the weaker creatures make an impact late game while simultaneously working with cards that need 1/1 counters. Simic Charm will help against the decks that trouble me most, but can also do a number of more useful things. Bioshift is a cost effective replacement for Give / Take which I no longer need thanks to the Master Biomancer.
I was considering putting this in before, but now it seems like the right thing to do. What if I make room for Hornet Queen? Combined with Garruk Wildspeaker I'd be able to give the four tokens it brings out 4/4 flying deathtouch trample monsters, and the queen itself would be a 6/6! Now that Master Biomancer is in the mix the power may be even greater.
Once again thank you all for your effort.
3 weeks ago
The deck certainly looks better than before! Nice job incorporating the suggestions, I especially like the mana base.
That said, there is no deck that is "done", there is always room for improvement. And here what you lack is card draw/redundancy and protection. Lets start with the cuts:
2 lands - with the amount of mana accelaration you run, even with a generally higher curve, you do not that many. Remove 2 basics. Afterwards, give/take is very slow, aethersprouts should be part of the sideboard (you have 22 creatures there ready to block) and horizon chimera seems lackluster compared to Courser of Kruphix or really most anything (Insectile Aberration Flip is a 3/2 flier for one mana). That is a total of 8 cards to think about changing.
3 Simic Charm - protection and utility in one card.
|Avg. draft pick||12.63|
|Avg. cube pick||11.55|
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
- Bioshift + Corpsejack Menace
- Bioshift + Corpsejack Menace + Master Biomancer
- Bioshift + Ordeal of Thassa + Sage of Hours
- Bioshift + Renegade Krasis + Sage of Hours
- Bioshift + Kalonian Hydra + Sage of Hours
- Ajani, Mentor of Heroes + Bioshift + Master Biomancer
- Bioshift + Sage of Hours
- Bioshift + Bow of Nylea
- Bioshift + Kalonian Hydra
- Chasm Skulker + Bioshift
- Bioshift + Chasm Skulker
- Bioshift + Hero of Leina Tower + Sage of Hours
- Bioshift + Primordial Hydra + Sage of Hours
- Bioshift + Predator Ooze + Primordial Hydra
- Bioshift + Fabled Hero
- Bioshift + Sage of Hours + Vorel of the Hull Clade
- Bioshift + Vigor
- Bioshift + Chasm Skulker + Fathom Mage
- Bioshift + Bow of Nylea + Take
- Bioshift + Simic Manipulator
- Bioshift + Fathom Mage + Vorel of the Hull Clade
- Bioshift + Corpsejack Menace + Hero of Leina Tower
- Bioshift + Hero of Leina Tower
- Bioshift + Bow of Nylea + Give / Take
- Bioshift + Master Biomancer
- Hardened Scales + Bioshift
- Corpsejack Menace + Primordial Hydra + Bioshift
- Fathom Mage + Bioshift + Chasm Skulker
- Bioshift + Chasm Skulker + Master Biomancer
- Bioshift + Fabled Hero + Sage of Hours
- Bioshift + Hardened Scales
- Bioshift + Champion of Lambholt + Renegade Krasis
- Bioshift + Gyre Sage + Primordial Hydra
- Bioshift + Tree of Redemption
- Bioshift + Isochron Scepter
- Bioshift + Heroes' Bane + Sage of Hours
- Bioshift + Joraga Warcaller + Primordial Hydra
- Bioshift + Corpsejack Menace + Solidarity of Heroes
- Bioshift + Hamletback Goliath + Master Biomancer
- Fathom Mage + Genesis Hydra + Bioshift
- Bioshift + Gyre Sage