InstantMove any number of +1/+1 counters from target creature onto another target creature with the same controller.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
1 day ago
Fungreatmario Do you have any suggestions on what to throw out?
3 days ago
An extra wincon could be Golgari Grave-Troll + Bioshift + Some Fatty. Bioshift kills your Troll for 1 mana g&b, so you can Dredge 6 on your next turn plus all the counters on the Troll gets moved to say your Splinterfright or Nighthowler. Think about it.
1 week ago
So I am working on a BUG +1/+1 counters deck, and I had an idea of using Bioshift with Corpsejack Menace to double my counters, but wasn't sure if that could actually happen. So, if I have a creature with 5 +1/+1 counters on it and bioshift them to something else while corpsejack menace is in play, would the receiving creature get 10 +1/+1 counters?
2 weeks ago
Funny thing about Bioshift, right before I made this deck, I traded away all my bioshifts cuz I had never used them. Screw fate sometimes, man.
2 weeks ago
Sorry if its been suggested before but i find Bioshift to be a godsend in my token deck. Say you have gyre sage corpsjack and a hydra on board swing out with everything they chump jack send a removal spell at the hydra and puny sage gets through for maybe 2-3 damage. Boom bioshift your counters from the hydra double them put them on the sage good game
2 weeks ago
I would definitely add all 4 Bioshift as well as all 4 Simic Charm. They are both great in this type of deck. Simic Charm is a great combat trick/tempo generator/way to protect your big creatures. All three modes are extremely relevent. Bioshift also has countless uses, including shifting counters in response to a removal spell, as a combat trick, or just putting them onto Fathom Mage to draw cards or Simic Manipulator to steal opponents' creatures.
I would also add in the other Simic Manipulator, as well as your Control Magic. They aren't ideal removal spells, but anything is better than nothing. Fleetfeather Cockatrice can even act as a sort of removal spell by flashing it in and then blocking with it. Again, not ideal, but removal is very important to have.
As for what to take out, the following cards are either not good or don't fit with your deck:
2x Undergrowth Scavenger - Often just a 1/1 or 2/2 on turn four. Even later in the game it's often just going to be a vanilla 4/4 for 4, which is not very impressive at all.
3x Unexpected Results - It's fine if you have some bombs that you can hit consistently, but with only a handful of cards with a CMC higher than four and with no way to manipulate your library, it's worse than bad.
3x Horizon Chimera - pretty meh overall
2x Kiora, the Crashing Wave - She doesn't really fit your deck well; she's best in a control and/or ramp strategy and your deck isn't really either of those. She's either a four mana Explore, or she ticks up a few times before probably dying. Your deck can do better.
2x Redirect - This card is clunky and narrow. It will be completely dead in some matches and hard to use effectively in others. Overall I'm not a fan of it. The only reason I'd maybe keep it in is if you don't have removal with which to replace it, since this will often be a removal spell for you if you can time it correctly.
For other ideas or thoughts on similar types of decks, you can check out my Modern evolve deck here: Aggressive Evolution and my Tiny Leaders evolve deck here: ALL the Counters! (Tiny Leaders). Good luck!
|Avg. draft pick||12.6|
|Avg. cube pick||11.54|
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
- Bioshift + Corpsejack Menace
- Bioshift + Corpsejack Menace + Master Biomancer
- Bioshift + Ordeal of Thassa + Sage of Hours
- Bioshift + Renegade Krasis + Sage of Hours
- Bioshift + Kalonian Hydra + Sage of Hours
- Ajani, Mentor of Heroes + Bioshift + Master Biomancer
- Bioshift + Sage of Hours
- Bioshift + Bow of Nylea
- Bioshift + Kalonian Hydra
- Chasm Skulker + Bioshift
- Bioshift + Chasm Skulker
- Bioshift + Hero of Leina Tower + Sage of Hours
- Bioshift + Primordial Hydra + Sage of Hours
- Bioshift + Predator Ooze + Primordial Hydra
- Bioshift + Fabled Hero
- Bioshift + Sage of Hours + Vorel of the Hull Clade
- Bioshift + Vigor
- Bioshift + Chasm Skulker + Fathom Mage
- Bioshift + Bow of Nylea + Take
- Bioshift + Simic Manipulator
- Bioshift + Fathom Mage + Vorel of the Hull Clade
- Bioshift + Corpsejack Menace + Hero of Leina Tower
- Bioshift + Hero of Leina Tower
- Bioshift + Bow of Nylea + Give / Take
- Bioshift + Master Biomancer
- Hardened Scales + Bioshift
- Corpsejack Menace + Primordial Hydra + Bioshift
- Fathom Mage + Bioshift + Chasm Skulker
- Bioshift + Chasm Skulker + Master Biomancer
- Bioshift + Fabled Hero + Sage of Hours
- Bioshift + Hardened Scales
- Bioshift + Champion of Lambholt + Renegade Krasis
- Bioshift + Gyre Sage + Primordial Hydra
- Bioshift + Tree of Redemption
- Bioshift + Isochron Scepter
- Bioshift + Heroes' Bane + Sage of Hours
- Bioshift + Joraga Warcaller + Primordial Hydra
- Bioshift + Corpsejack Menace + Solidarity of Heroes
- Bioshift + Hamletback Goliath + Master Biomancer
- Fathom Mage + Genesis Hydra + Bioshift
- Bioshift + Gyre Sage
- Bioshift + Corpsejack Menace + Protean Hydra
- Bioshift + Elusive Krasis
- Bioshift + Champion of Lambholt
- Bioshift + Rubblebelt Raiders + Wild Beastmaster