|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
Combos Browse all
Move any number of +1/+1 counters from target creature onto another target creature with the same controller.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|Have (5)||bakunet , Mousemke , TThors , XxCataclysmiCxX , webdokkeren|
|Want (9)||jparker-sartori21 , king0fclubs , Brissan , adb_slayer , je21269 , Jbrat , Warxuaroz , eleventhend , Zidon|
2 weeks ago
4 weeks ago
lol, Bioshift is one of my favorites, nice!
1 month ago
This deck is split two ways that don't really compliment each other. You have the value-oriented Blue-Green goodstuff, a great place for Tishana, and also have some merfolk tribal cards tossed in, despite only having 20 merfolk, you have 15 cards that want you to have merfolk. I'd suggest switching your commander for Kumena, Tyrant of Orazca and add more merfolk instead of the equipment and non-merfolk creatures, and drop the +1/+1 counter theme with cards like Bioshift, or move into the Blue-Green Value list, drop the merfolk tribal, and all of the less-than-great merfolk, and run more mana dorks like Llanowar Elves, Fyndhorn Elves, Birds of Paradise, Arbor Elf, Boreal Druid, Elvish Mystic, etc. to quickly cast Tishana and refill your hand.
You could also just go +1/+1 counters, but that doesn't synergize heavily with your list, considering only two cards of your even can have +1/+1 counters, your commander and Prime Speaker Zegana.
Cards to drop no matter what really would be Bioshift, Mu Yanling, Quietus Spike, Levitation, Pause for Reflection, Cancel, Exclude, Sage of Ancient Lore Flip, Might of the Masses, Treasure Hunt, and Crashing Tide
For more countermagic, Arcane Denial is really good, as is Swan Song, more removal would be like Beast Within, Song of the Dryads, and Imprisoned in the Moon the last two of which can turn off commanders, because you are just enchanting them, but they aren't leaving anywhere. They also lose all other types and abilities as they turn into lands, so they are effectively useless.
1 month ago
1 month ago
2 months ago
Hi! Looks like a sweet start to a Merfolk deck (a deck I've wanted to build myself for quite a while)! Here are some recommendations:
- Seafloor Oracle is a pretty powerful card draw engine when you can get it online early
- Merfolk Mistbinder is another 2-mana lord
- Forerunner of the Heralds and Merrow Harbinger are good tutors
- Tatyova, Benthic Druid is just a good card in Commander, and the fact that she's a merfolk is just an added bonus
- Murkfiend Liege, Seedborn Muse, and Paradox Engine help you activate Kumena's abilities many times in a turn cycle.
- Surgespanner can be a house, bouncing tons of permanents each turn, as you can tap it for free
- Cryptolith Rite is good ramp and a strong "tap outlet"
- Lightning Greaves is good at protecting Kumena or any other powerful creature you may have
- Kodama's Reach should be in every green deck
- Growing Rites of Itlimoc Flip can make a ton of mana, and helps you dig towards your creatures as well.
- Beast Within is an extremely powerful removal spell
- Treetop Village and Lumbering Falls; manlands are so much worse in Commander than in 60-card formats
- Remote Isle; blue and green have better ways to draw cards than cycling away your lands
- Vivid Creek and Vivid Grove; green has much better mana fixing
- Bioshift doesn't really do anything
- Tideshaper Mystic is the same; cutting one opponent off of mana doesn't do much, and 1/1s for 1 that die to board wipes are mediocre at best.
- World Shaper isn't really where you want to be; you don't have a ton of graveyard synergies
- River's Rebuke isn't my favorite board wipe in Commander, even in blue/green. I'd play Devastation Tide instead.
- Slinn Voda, the Rising Deep just does too little for 10 mana. If you're spending 10 mana on a single card, that card should be winning you the game.
- Talrand, Sky Summoner, as you don't have a ton of spell synergies
- True-Name Nemesis is good, but mainly in Legacy. In Commander, a 3/1 that just one player can't interact with is bad.
- Shapers of Nature is a decent mana sink, but I think you'd rather just be doing something else with your mana.
Hope this helps! If you'd like me to explain some of my choices more, or if you want help on another deck, feel free to leave a comment on my profile, and I'll take a look as soon as I can!
2 months ago
This looks really powerful - I especially love the interaction between Pelt Collector and Hardened Scales. I would maybe suggest adding Hangarback Walker instead of Bioshift as it seems like a generally stronger threat on its own that doesn't need other cardsto be good.