|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
Combos Browse all
Move any number of +1/+1 counters from target creature onto another target creature with the same controller.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|Have (5)||bakunet , Mousemke , TThors , XxCataclysmiCxX , webdokkeren|
|Want (8)||jparker-sartori21 , king0fclubs , Warxuaroz , Brissan , adb_slayer , je21269 , Jbrat , eleventhend|
2 days ago
4 days ago
1 week ago
Hi! Looks like a sweet start to a Merfolk deck (a deck I've wanted to build myself for quite a while)! Here are some recommendations:
- Seafloor Oracle is a pretty powerful card draw engine when you can get it online early
- Merfolk Mistbinder is another 2-mana lord
- Forerunner of the Heralds and Merrow Harbinger are good tutors
- Tatyova, Benthic Druid is just a good card in Commander, and the fact that she's a merfolk is just an added bonus
- Murkfiend Liege, Seedborn Muse, and Paradox Engine help you activate Kumena's abilities many times in a turn cycle.
- Surgespanner can be a house, bouncing tons of permanents each turn, as you can tap it for free
- Cryptolith Rite is good ramp and a strong "tap outlet"
- Lightning Greaves is good at protecting Kumena or any other powerful creature you may have
- Kodama's Reach should be in every green deck
- Growing Rites of Itlimoc Flip can make a ton of mana, and helps you dig towards your creatures as well.
- Beast Within is an extremely powerful removal spell
- Treetop Village and Lumbering Falls; manlands are so much worse in Commander than in 60-card formats
- Remote Isle; blue and green have better ways to draw cards than cycling away your lands
- Vivid Creek and Vivid Grove; green has much better mana fixing
- Bioshift doesn't really do anything
- Tideshaper Mystic is the same; cutting one opponent off of mana doesn't do much, and 1/1s for 1 that die to board wipes are mediocre at best.
- World Shaper isn't really where you want to be; you don't have a ton of graveyard synergies
- River's Rebuke isn't my favorite board wipe in Commander, even in blue/green. I'd play Devastation Tide instead.
- Slinn Voda, the Rising Deep just does too little for 10 mana. If you're spending 10 mana on a single card, that card should be winning you the game.
- Talrand, Sky Summoner, as you don't have a ton of spell synergies
- True-Name Nemesis is good, but mainly in Legacy. In Commander, a 3/1 that just one player can't interact with is bad.
- Shapers of Nature is a decent mana sink, but I think you'd rather just be doing something else with your mana.
Hope this helps! If you'd like me to explain some of my choices more, or if you want help on another deck, feel free to leave a comment on my profile, and I'll take a look as soon as I can!
2 weeks ago
This looks really powerful - I especially love the interaction between Pelt Collector and Hardened Scales. I would maybe suggest adding Hangarback Walker instead of Bioshift as it seems like a generally stronger threat on its own that doesn't need other cardsto be good.
2 weeks ago
suggestions for improvement:
1 month ago
if you want some +1 +1 counter manipulation
2 months ago
Basically everything ToolmasterOfBrainerd said...be careful with having too many cantrips..when it comes to being "competitive" or "not shit"... at least as far as Netdeckers/Tournament play is concerned... but if in a lax play group/friends or a typical LGS a Chasm Skulker/Lorescale Coatl brew could be tasty.
Have you considered going with help from Simic players like Plaxcaster Frogling and Fathom Mage? Have some guys out there with evolve like Cloudfin Raptor and then using Bioshift or maybe proliferate spells like Steady Progress?.... there are lots of ways to play higher mana spells sooner with things like Explore/Coiling Oracle and classic mana dorks/rocks like Llanowar Elves/Simic Signet.... Shielding Plax for protection?... Kiora, the Crashing Wave for the lulz?