InstantMove any number of +1/+1 counters from target creature onto another target creature with the same controller.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|Cardhoarder (MTGO) Price||Normal||Foil|
|0.02 TIX||0.02 TIX|
|Have (21)||Explotography , Xathrid845 , Icarus79 , Bromophelio , Raistlin911822 , XxCataclysmiCxX , admged , georgeegroeg2013 , Kornjunky , xKrenko , JIV_IV , lucyfarrell , webdokkeren , Eulemann , Under9000 , psykad , Braxlyon , icehero0003 , Timocalypse , insertcleverid , saj0219|
2 hours ago
3 hours ago
Looking at your mana curve in relation to the number of lands you're running, I'd say Gyre Sage should probably stay in.
As to what to swap, though, this doesn't seem like the deck for Gitaxian Probe. Also, maybe Bioshift? Those are the only obvious ones that I can see, beyond that, it all depends on meta and a bunch of playtesting is necessary.
2 days ago
Entropyan, thank you for the suggestions. I added some Gitaxian Probes and Serum Visions into my sideboard so that I could swap out either Bioshift or both Ooze Flux and Reliquary Tower, whenever I feel I should for a game, to offer more versatility without dropping them entirely. I also changed around my sideboard to incorporate more lands in case I feel to specifically focus on one route to winning, such as casting Kalonian Hydra early game. I kept Reliquary Tower, to keep from having to discard when I play Prime Speaker Zegana, which usually makes me draw about eight cards, sometimes more.
2 days ago
I would start with:
-2x Ooze Flux
-2x Reliquary Tower
+2x Gitaxian Probe
+2x Serum Visions
and move your sideboard to maybe-board.
2 days ago
Meant no harm. I suggested commander because this format would be better for your idea.
My point is deck has scattered game-plan and unreliable mana-base. While playtesting i often found myself stuck on 2 lands on turn 4. If one of them was Reliquary Tower i wasn't able to do anything. Bioshift was dead card in my hands and i wished it was a land.
I would either focus on 1-3 CMC, where 20 lands are enough, or 4+ CMC and increase number of lands to about 24 and built ramp around(it is better to cast Kalonian Hydra on turn 3 than turn 7)
3 days ago
Actually, Bioshift could really shine here as well. I could see it ending games with this deck.
5 days ago
5 days ago
Simic Fluxmage-I agree that I could use more Bioshifts and that Simic Fluxmage has a slow ability, however, its ability is recurring, can be used multiple times during one turn if combined with Kiora's Follower, and only needs to be drawn and cast once. Whereas Bioshift can only be cast a maximum of four times, and that's assuming all four copies are drawn.
Vorel of the Hull Clade-Is not necessarily a slow ability because I could again combo it with cards that untap other permanents, such as Kiora's Follower. Also, according to Gatherer Rulings on 4/15/2013: The effect of Vorel's ability will essentially double the counters on the target artifact, creature, or land.-For example, if a creature has three +1/+1 counters and a divinity counter on it before the ability resolves, it will have six +1/+1 counters and two divinity counters on it after the ability resolves. So, it could turn four +1/+1 counters into sixteen +1/+1 counters in one turn if paired with multiple Kiora's Followers.
Thank you so much for your suggestions. I knew while building this deck that there were bound to be flaws, and as my name suggests, I haven't been building my own decks for too long, which is why I really love this website.
|Avg. draft pick||12.63|
|Avg. cube pick||11.55|
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
- Bioshift + Corpsejack Menace
- Bioshift + Corpsejack Menace + Master Biomancer
- Bioshift + Ordeal of Thassa + Sage of Hours
- Bioshift + Renegade Krasis + Sage of Hours
- Bioshift + Kalonian Hydra + Sage of Hours
- Ajani, Mentor of Heroes + Bioshift + Master Biomancer
- Bioshift + Sage of Hours
- Bioshift + Bow of Nylea
- Bioshift + Kalonian Hydra
- Chasm Skulker + Bioshift
- Bioshift + Chasm Skulker
- Bioshift + Hero of Leina Tower + Sage of Hours
- Bioshift + Primordial Hydra + Sage of Hours
- Bioshift + Predator Ooze + Primordial Hydra
- Bioshift + Fabled Hero
- Bioshift + Sage of Hours + Vorel of the Hull Clade
- Bioshift + Vigor
- Bioshift + Chasm Skulker + Fathom Mage
- Bioshift + Bow of Nylea + Take
- Bioshift + Simic Manipulator
- Bioshift + Fathom Mage + Vorel of the Hull Clade
- Bioshift + Corpsejack Menace + Hero of Leina Tower
- Bioshift + Hero of Leina Tower
- Bioshift + Bow of Nylea + Give / Take
- Bioshift + Master Biomancer
- Hardened Scales + Bioshift
- Corpsejack Menace + Primordial Hydra + Bioshift
- Fathom Mage + Bioshift + Chasm Skulker
- Bioshift + Chasm Skulker + Master Biomancer
- Bioshift + Fabled Hero + Sage of Hours
- Bioshift + Hardened Scales
- Bioshift + Champion of Lambholt + Renegade Krasis
- Bioshift + Gyre Sage + Primordial Hydra
- Bioshift + Tree of Redemption