|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Commander 2014 (C14)||Rare|
|Urza's Destiny (UDS)||Rare|
Combos Browse all
Artifact Creature — Bird
When Junk Diver is put into a graveyard from play, return another target artifact card from your graveyard to your hand.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|Have (16)||ironax , Lucretian , CAPTAINxCOOKIES , Supremespeed , Va1mar , , pskinn01 , rikertchu , Riku580 , marcus638 , Epidilius , mziter501 , Doom_of_Valyria , buildingadeck , xXThormentXx , Nemesis|
|Want (2)||Pylioz , Va1mar|
Junk Diver Discussion
5 days ago
You can use Argent Mutation for the jankiness; turn an opponent's creature into an artifact, then force them to sac it. Liquimetal Coating does the same if you target a creature. But what if they can't be targeted? Glaring Spotlight and/or Arcane Lighthouse.
Faerie Artisans is a fun card.
I blindsided my four opponents when playing my janky-Dagsson deck. I used Unwinding Clock with token generators (like Nuisance Engine), and I used creatures who drop in more artifacts (like Thopter Assembly and Myr Battlesphere), in order to tutor for fun combo pieces (Throne of Empires, Crown of Empires and Scepter of Empires) and the game-winning combo Stations (Summoning Station -> Grinding Station -> Salvaging Station -> Blasting Station).
Commander / EDH
SCORE: 1 | 61 VIEWS | IN 1 FOLDER
6 days ago
2 weeks ago
Sculpting Steel, Karn, Silver Golem, Darksteel Forge, Steel Hellkite, Mycosynth Lattice, Hellkite Igniter (or as my friend and I call him "Rocket-powered turbo dragon), and Hellkite Tyrant might help too, I just realized, and Great Furnace as well.
You're not running enough Planeswalkers either. Try Teferi, Temporal Archmage, Saheeli Rai, Ugin, the Spirit Dragon, Daretti, Scrap Savant, Tamiyo, the Moon Sage, and Jace, the Mind Sculptor (he's gone down in price tremendously since he was reprinted and allowed back in modern). They're all really great.
3 weeks ago
sdgundum990 It works when you have Trawler, Retriever, KCI, and any artifact with CMC 3 or greater. Sac the 3 CMC card, like Basalt Monolith, then sac Retriever getting back Monolith, netting 4 mana. Recast both, rinse repeat. You draw your deck with Jhoira and have infinite colorless, possibly colored mana depending which mana rock you have. Great combo for this deck. Add Junk Diver for redundancy.
1 month ago
I know this is Magic Christmas Land, but... Breya is "Magic Christmas Land" in card form.
- Sac BS. 2mana
- Sac JD/ST returning BS to hand. 4mana
- Cast BS to trigger TAA returning JD/ST to play. BS etb, draw card. 2 mana
- Start at 1 until you don't need to.
- Cast everything.
- If playing at Instant speed, cast Sudden Spoiling before passing priority.
1 month ago
- Any cmc 0 artifact or artifact creature + sac outlet + any creature that returns artifacts from graveyard or battlefield to hand.
- Lotus Petal + Restoration Specialist/Salvage Scout + sac outlet = infinite loops. Do this with Blasting Station/Altar of Dementia/Altar of the Brood on the table and you win.
- If you have Mishra's Bauble or Urza's Bauble as your cmc 0 artifact to recur but no win con in hand you can loop both indefinitely to draw as many cards as you want on your opponents next upkeep. If Spellbook is out on the table there is no punishment for hand size reduction (buzz off jin gitaxis!). If you have to discard to a wheel you still have access to looping creatures from the graveyard by playing Teshar, Ancestor’s Apostle + any artifact on the next turn.
- Oblation on your own permanent, Ichor Wellspring, cycling Forsake the Worldly, all will draw you cards in a pinch.
- Probably best way to draw a ton of cards on your turn is to have a mana combo going and abuse it with something like Phyrexian Furnace or Scrabbling Claws, paying 1 extra each time you sac them in order to draw until you find what you need.
- If you are using Filigree Familiar as your recurrable creature be careful. The card draw is not a may ability so you can deck yourself if you get over zealous!
- Recur Burnished Hart. If you have any kind of mana combo and insert this in you can typically get all the lands you want out on the field.
- Knight of the White Orchid as a recurrable creature will get you lands into play untapped
- Recur Solemn Simulacrum via Myr Retriever or Junk Diver and Ashnod's Altar/Krark-Clan Ironworks. (Also gives you card draw.)
- Infinite mana into a Walking Ballista
- Storm with an Aetherflux Reservoir out/have soul warden out and recur creatures until you have infinite life then play the reservoir.
- Have Blasting Station or Altar of Dementia as your sac outlet for looping
- Have Ashnod's Altar or Krark-Clan Ironworks out as your sac outlet with Altar of the Brood on the board.
1 month ago
- Ashnod's Altar + Lotus Petal + Myr Retriever/Junk Diver/Leonin Squire = infinite mana. Leonin Squire makes it infinite colorless and the other two make it infinite white and colorless.
- Krark-Clan Ironworks + Lotus Petal + Myr Retriever/Junk Diver = infinite mana
- Ashnod's Altar + Mox Amber + Aviary Mechanic/Emancipation Angel/Glint Hawk/Kor Skyfisher/Stonecloaker = infinite mana
- Any sac outlet + Aviary Mechanic/Emancipation Angel/Glint Hawk/Kor Skyfisher/Stonecloaker + Mana Vault/Mana Crypt/Sol Ring = infinite colorless mana. Tap the artifact, play the creature to bring the artifact to hand, sac the creature, play the artifact bringing the creature back in, before the creature comes into play tap the artifact to float the mana. Repeat.
1 month ago
Jhoira is kind of an all in CMDR here are some suggestions in that all in route. Your mana curve is way too high you need to take out all of your mana rocks that are 3 and above. Take out all of your creatures except the mana reducers, 0 mana ones, Scrap Trawler, and Walking Ballista. Metalworker and Lotus Bloom is honestly way too slow. Take out Storm the Vault Flip Power Artifact Alhammarret's Archive Thoughtcast Blinkmoth Infusion Wayfarer's Bauble Jaya's Immolating Inferno Cyclonic Rift. And go down to like 25 lands.
And then just put in Semblance Anvil Chromatic Sphere Codex Shredder Helm of Awakening Memory Jar Windfall Wheel of Fortune Chain of Vapor Mental Misstep Myr Retriever Frantic Search Gamble Riddlesmith Tormod's Crypt Artificer's Intuition Sensei's Divining Top Defense Grid Pentad Prism Junk Diver Force of Will Ponder Preordain Aether Spellbomb Pyrite Spellbomb Void Snare Red Elemental Blast Pyroblast and slot in any number of counter spells and bounce spells...
these are just a few suggestions think of them what you will. But just know that Jhoia is going to be targeted super hard. A lot of the cards are just win more cards but the things is that once you ever get to resolve a jhoria and play a turn it should be a guaranteed win. And your only other trouble will be taxes and or stax pieces like Blind Obedience and those will basically make your lose almost 100% unless you have removal which you don't have enough.