Return to the battlefield all permanent cards in your graveyard that were put there from the battlefield this turn.
|Want (2)||Ozurot , DanRSL|
Printings View all
|Conspiracy: Take the Crown (CN2)||Rare|
|Magic 2013 (M13)||Rare|
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Faith's Reward occurrence in decks from the last year
Commander / EDH:
All decks: 0.02%
- Soul Tithe (or any enchantment for that matter) and Faith's Reward
- Can I tap multiple Mox Opal's for mana before sacrificing them?
- Question about how reiterate works in eggs.
- Grafdigger's Cage - Rulings
- If an enchantment enters the battlefield at the same time as a creature, does it also see the creatures entering?
Faith's Reward Discussion
1 month ago
I would recommend replacing Field of Ruin with Ghost Quarter or Tectonic Edge. Field of Ruin ramps each player a land, not just you and the person whose land you destroyed. Also, since your deck is really creature heavy I might include Faith's Reward or Brought Back since the deck is vulnerable to sweepers.
1 month ago
Hiya! Long time Aurelia, the Warleader player, hopefully I can give some useful advice.
The first thing I've noticed about your deck is the very low amount of lands in your deck. Your deck has a very, very high mana curve, so you need to consistently be making your land drop every turn. With that in mind, I recommend upping your land count to 38 lands, no less.
In the same vein, I counted 7 ways to ramp in your deck with one way to tutor for your ramp cards. Once again, since it seems your deck wants to be casting big angels, you'll want to have 10-12 ways to ramp or tutor for them. One especial card I recommend investing in is Smothering Tithe. It is the best white EDH card and provides an unbelievable amount of ramp once you play it. Other than that, mana rocks that produce multiple mana seems to be what your deck wants so it can cast those big angels. So include stuff like Thran Dynamo, Gilded Lotus, Worn Powerstone, etc. The new Nyx Lotus could be helpful, or even something like Firemind Vessel.
The next thing is some more ways to generate card advantage. I counted 5-7 or so cards that produce card advantage. Getting up to 10 or so would be preferred that way your deck never runs out of steam. In this deck where you want to get big angels I think going for wheel effects and then reanimation could be the best way to do this. You already have Reforge the Soul, other good wheel effects are Magus of the Wheel, Wheel of Fate, and if you have lots of money, Wheel of Fortune. You already have some great reanimation pieces in your deck like Emeria Shepherd and Faith's Reward, adding in some more like Brought Back would be helpful.
Let me know if you need any more card suggestions!
1 month ago
2 months ago
Cool deck! You might like these: Pia's Revolution , Salvaging Station , Urza's Bauble , Bludgeon Brawl , Tiana, Ship's Caretaker (super good with bludgeon brawl!), Angelic Renewal , Liquimetal Coating , Sunforger , Faith's Reward , Second Sunrise , Twilight Shepherd , Cathodion , Myr Moonvessel , Claws of Gix , Golden Egg , Quicksmith Genius
3 months ago
3 months ago
@BolasFucks This deck is a solid OK. The meta this deck is played in allows proxies and plays at between 7-8/10. I was testing to see how an effectively budgetless version would function. The answer is... not great, but not bad either.
Jund Eggs is a terrible idea as running without Second Sunrise , Faith's Reward , or any real stack interaction is kind of rough. I chose Korvold, Fae-Cursed King as a commander because I really like him in concept. I chose eggs as a "win-con" because I like the challenge of eggs in Jund. The deck functions.
Win Conditions require performing some variation of Eggs combo (replacing the aforementioned white cards with Scrap Mastery for a similar effect when possible) with Disciple of the Vault , Reckless Fireweaver , or Korvold, Fae-Cursed King out. If I'm able to go effectively infinite, I either ping the board down with the first two or draw my deck with my commander. With the big Dragon I can Chandra's Ignition for well above lethal. Beating face with him is a last resort, but a valuable one.
I run a variety of interaction:
Pia's Revolution does a surprisingly good job for pseudo recursion against low life targets, especially with how often artifacts go to the graveyard from play with this deck.
Noxious Revival hits key graveyard based combo pieces when we need it, or saves some of our own.
I think that just about covers all the odd parts, the rest are either Eggs, ways to get key parts, or more common pieces of interaction.
5 months ago
Yo m_to_the_three, did a lot of heavy testing tonight with Syr Gwyn. I'm going to add in a lot more instants and interaction as it didn't do enough. But yes Fire Covenant is going in as well as a lot of removal and tech cards. Essentially it's going to be a sunforger deck with a light Knight tribal theme, but going to revamp it over the weekend.
In this type of build I would rather not use Cataclysm unless I use it in conjunction with other cards like Faith's Reward or such cards, but until than the biggest issue I had so far is not having enough answers to do things.
5 months ago
Might i recommend a few more cards...
- Sword of Fire and Ice draw in
- Umezawa's Jitte c'mon.. it's too good not to
- Land Tax gotta hit those land drops
- Inventors' Fair another tutor, or even the life gain to counter loss of life from Gwyn
- Dispatch is basically another path/swords here
- Open the Vaults , Faith's Reward , Brought Back , Teferi's Protection , Boros Charm as some good recursion/protection, brought back is great with fetch lands too
- Stonehewer Giant another tutor
- Dowsing Dagger Flip more ramp
- Buried Ruin more recursion
- Lightning Greaves / Swiftfoot Boots you have Leonin Shikari so why don't you have one of these?!
- Infiltration Lens / Mask of Memory more draw... Gwyn costs 6 so you might need some draw before then
- Recruiter of the Guard he's a soldier but finds most of your knights
- Austere Command / Tragic Arrogance / Toxic Deluge good wipes
- Necropotence / Phyrexian Arena more draw before Gwyn
- Demonic Tutor / Vampiric Tutor enough said