|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Commander (2016 Edition)||Rare|
Combos Browse all
- Alesha, Who Smiles at Death + Reconnaissance
- Alesha, Who Smiles at Death + Maze of Ith
- Alesha, Who Smiles at Death + Breath of Fury
- Alesha, Who Smiles at Death + Breath of Fury + Rogue's Passage + Sword of Feast and Famine
- Alesha, Who Smiles at Death + Breath of Fury + Sword of Feast and Famine + Whispersilk Cloak
- Alesha, Who Smiles at Death + Key to the City
- Alesha, Who Smiles at Death + Selfless Spirit
- Alesha, Who Smiles at Death + Karmic Guide
- Alesha, Who Smiles at Death + Master of Cruelties
- Alesha, Who Smiles at Death + Blinding Angel
- Alesha, Who Smiles at Death + Angel of Invention
- Alesha, Who Smiles at Death + Mentor of the Meek
- Alesha, Who Smiles at Death + Buried Alive
- Alesha, Who Smiles at Death + Entomb
- Alesha, Who Smiles at Death + Burnished Hart
- Alesha, Who Smiles at Death + Duplicant
- Alesha, Who Smiles at Death + Gonti, Lord of Luxury
- Alesha, Who Smiles at Death + Iroas, God of Victory
- Alesha, Who Smiles at Death + Ponyback Brigade
- Alesha, Who Smiles at Death + Siege-Gang Commander
- Alesha, Who Smiles at Death + Solemn Simulacrum
- Alesha, Who Smiles at Death + Priest of the Blood Rite
- Alesha, Who Smiles at Death + Pia and Kiran Nalaar
- Alesha, Who Smiles at Death + Noosegraf Mob
- Alesha, Who Smiles at Death + Necrotic Sliver
- Alesha, Who Smiles at Death + Duergar Hedge-Mage
- Alesha, Who Smiles at Death + Avalanche Riders
- Alesha, Who Smiles at Death + Ayli, Eternal Pilgrim
- Alesha, Who Smiles at Death + Disciple of Bolas
- Alesha, Who Smiles at Death + Bone Shredder
- Alesha, Who Smiles at Death + Big Game Hunter
Alesha, Who Smiles at Death
Legendary Creature — Human Warrior
Whenever Alesha, Who Smiles at Death attacks, you may pay . If you do, return target creature card with power 2 or less from your graveyard to the battlefield tapped and attacking.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|Have (12)||EdenGardenz , Regulus1010 , CoolBeansBrattah , jhTheMan99 , PTsmitty , GeminiSpartanX , orzhov_is_relatively_okay819 , TheAnnihilator , pskinn01 , Caldazar , Njc12345 , buildingadeck|
Alesha, Who Smiles at Death Discussion
1 day ago
I've got two ideas one more or less put together in the form of Divine Decree (still needs lots of work but the deck is put together just need some testing) the other I've barley started Smiling Slugger. Both are stuck in these colors and it is a choice between Alesha, Who Smiles at Death with slug creatures or Queen Marchesa and slug enchantments. There will likely be lots of overlap as both are group slug. I think alesha will be better and more aggressive by pinging everybody and having creatures to attack and block with. Marchesa version I have played in several forms and the downside seems to be that everyone wants me dead and I don't ever seem to have enough creatures. I think I've basically answered this for myself but thoughts? Most the slug decks I've seen are heavy enchant so I'm not sure if a creature version would be as effective at hurting everybody. Winning is not important just speeding up games.
1 day ago
1 day ago
I honestly would run Alesha, Who Smiles at Death over Marchesa, given that it lets you reanimate your own stuff.
1 day ago
Hey there Steelspike! Just wanted to drop in and let you know I am a fan of your decks! I have builds of both Alesha, Who Smiles at Death, and Anowon, the Ruin Sage. Alesha is my main lady, and has the biggest financial investment out of all of my decks. I really enjoy playing her, and talking about her so if you like it let me know Alesha, Who is Unfinished. Anowon is just one rude bloodsucker. I really enjoy playing him as well, but haven't pulled him out lately because I have really been enjoying stealing (and destroying) opponents things with Yasova Dragonclaw.
2 days ago
Honestly Alesha, Who Smiles at Death is one of the strongest, with a low cost and a quick recovery. Ruric Thar, the Unbowed Is another strong one with a control-vibe that can be had. With mana ramp and some heavy hitters. you also have the option of some land destruction. (I'm not a fan of land destrution, but the option is there)
2 days ago
Personally I really like the idea of Doran, these decks seem to tend more towards combo but there are a lot of high toughness creatures that doran turns into terrifying monsters that come out way too early. turn one drops can have 6 toughness so when doran or a few others are out that 1 drop is a 6/6.... all of your creatures will be huge so burn and combat will usually be pointless.
5 days ago
@SavageGaul Thanks for the kind comments I'm actually fairly new to magic but how many of the Return to the Ranks would you recommend? I'm thinking around 2, more than that might get cloggy. I'm a little worried about running lightning Mauler because I'd be afraid wouldn't draw into enough one drops to pair him with on turn 3 to get the full benefit of the double haste.
I noticed the Inspiring Vantage was a four of in your deck do they work well for you? Would you recommend subbing anything in my land base for them?
I also have gotten recommendations for Ranger of Eos but most games for me are over around turn 3 so I'm unsure if it would be worth investing in since I rarely make it to late game.
I didn't know about Kor Firewalker until I saw it on your sideboard and I LOVE it. How many would you recommend running on a sideboard? It's sided for against burn I assume?
A few other cards I liked in your deck but not sure if they would fit in: Lightning Berserker (this seems like a straight up win condition with enough red), Thraben Inspector (I was considering Mentor of the Meek but I like this a lot) and Alesha, Who Smiles at Death (This just seems like a super troll card oh no you killed my 1/2 drop nah he's fine.)
I also liked your deck a lot since it was just a horde of creatures that your opponent can't really get rid of I might have to experiment with that.
1 week ago
Priest of the Blood Rite is amazing if you're using Alesha, Who Smiles at Death (and preferably with a sac outlet), as that's a 5/5 flyer for a measly 2 mana. but obviously thats not the case here. i've paired her up with several of these types of creatures before, and if you're planning to use the demon who eats humans, you'd be better off with another way to bring creatures back besides Lili.
and you definitely want Fatal Push if you can get copies of it.