|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Commander 2016 (C16)||Rare|
|Fate Reforged (FRF)||Rare|
Combos Browse all
- Alesha, Who Smiles at Death + Reconnaissance
- Alesha, Who Smiles at Death + Maze of Ith
- Alesha, Who Smiles at Death + Breath of Fury
- Alesha, Who Smiles at Death + Breath of Fury + Rogue's Passage + Sword of Feast and Famine
- Alesha, Who Smiles at Death + Breath of Fury + Sword of Feast and Famine + Whispersilk Cloak
- Alesha, Who Smiles at Death + Key to the City
- Alesha, Who Smiles at Death + Selfless Spirit
- Alesha, Who Smiles at Death + Karmic Guide
- Alesha, Who Smiles at Death + Master of Cruelties
- Alesha, Who Smiles at Death + Blinding Angel
- Alesha, Who Smiles at Death + Angel of Invention
- Alesha, Who Smiles at Death + Mentor of the Meek
- Alesha, Who Smiles at Death + Buried Alive
- Alesha, Who Smiles at Death + Entomb
- Alesha, Who Smiles at Death + Burnished Hart
- Alesha, Who Smiles at Death + Duplicant
- Alesha, Who Smiles at Death + Gonti, Lord of Luxury
- Alesha, Who Smiles at Death + Iroas, God of Victory
- Alesha, Who Smiles at Death + Ponyback Brigade
- Alesha, Who Smiles at Death + Siege-Gang Commander
- Alesha, Who Smiles at Death + Solemn Simulacrum
- Alesha, Who Smiles at Death + Priest of the Blood Rite
- Alesha, Who Smiles at Death + Pia and Kiran Nalaar
- Alesha, Who Smiles at Death + Noosegraf Mob
- Alesha, Who Smiles at Death + Necrotic Sliver
- Alesha, Who Smiles at Death + Duergar Hedge-Mage
- Alesha, Who Smiles at Death + Avalanche Riders
- Alesha, Who Smiles at Death + Ayli, Eternal Pilgrim
- Alesha, Who Smiles at Death + Disciple of Bolas
- Alesha, Who Smiles at Death + Bone Shredder
- Alesha, Who Smiles at Death + Big Game Hunter
Alesha, Who Smiles at Death
Legendary Creature — Human Warrior
Whenever Alesha, Who Smiles at Death attacks, you may pay . If you do, return target creature card with power 2 or less from your graveyard to the battlefield tapped and attacking.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|Have (43)||EdenGardenz , CoolBeansBrattah , Lindough , YossarianLives , voidruby , Ellyreia , Dr_Doomtrain , MrCrazzyc , Famicomania , Snydog17 , joshw335 , thetechzombie , MlgMan67 , Njc12345 , Caldazar , ironax , jstn.mrrtt , buildingadeck , metlguy , JAT0 , Clawsun73 , , Reliva , AlucardZain , Hakira , damo_rox , brentkc49 , Venser_the_Sojoner , duff87 , Shiromakuro , silvereh , chrishuffman95 , rikertchu , AyyAyyRon , TheAnnihilator , orzhov_is_relatively_okay819 , miracle , Regulus1010 , Myllyes314 , itheoryz , Pumpkinking913 , Kleptozaniac , twistedmage|
|Want (11)||fireborne1986 , snowmaster55555atgmaildotcom , mini_tb , potatofish123 , agardels , afeuling , lapandas , dmage105 , imapuncha , kovellen , BorosEvendur|
Alesha, Who Smiles at Death Discussion
1 day ago
Hi i am making a voltron commander deck becouse my current Alesha, Who Smiles at Death deck isn't fair to play against. i am making a voltron deck but i am looking for some extra creatures with a bunch of keywords on them like double strike or pro-color and al of that. does anyone know any white creatures with a bunch of keywords?? I am looking for stuff like Akroma, Angel of Wrath becouse of the keywords.
5 days ago
Hey! Love the deck, I only see 5 creatures that can be revived with Alesha, Who Smiles at Death's ability. I would take her out unless you want to add in Master of Cruelties and maybe Kaalia of the Vast for alternate wincons?
1 week ago
My personal favourite of those is Mathas, Fiend Seeker
Then theres always Zurgo Helmsmasher
4 weeks ago
Ill try to keep budget low, I dont know how good you want this deck to be, but we can definitely make it pretty nasty on a budget aside from mana base. I personally think you should focus on B/W/R This gives you good draw, good stax peices, and extra combat turns. Some of these cards have alternate prints that are a bit cheaper. But i think this is a good start
Alesha, Who Smiles at Death Hidden commander
Meekstone Since you get untap effects, should really help slow others down. Add in some other stax peices as you get budget if you want to keep tuning it, but alot of good stax cards are a little higher costed
1 month ago
I second Nature's Will and Druids' Repository and add Sword of Feast and Famine and Bear Umbra. If you want to go infinite with Cryptolith Rite add in Ahn-Crop Champion or Reconnaissance. Reconnaissance also has the added effect of avoiding combat.
If you want warriors with excellent attack triggers, take a look at Alesha, Who Smiles at Death, Arashin Foremost, Blood-Chin Rager, Brutal Hordechief, really all the warriors from Tarkir and Amonkhet. There's also some really cool equipment like Blade of Selves and Helm of the Host that will help.
1 month ago
If you pay full cost you aren't cheating anymore, right? Isareth is cool, but being monocolored she won't become a premier reanimation strategy commander I don't think. I would rather run Karador, Ghost Chieftain or Muldrotha, the Gravetide 10 out of 10 times for such a strategy, but she could be cool in the 99 of a deck that wants to reanimate cheap creatures over and over. She's kind of like a backup Alesha, Who Smiles at Death. Adding to the critical mass of reanimation creatures like Alesha: Sun Titan, Devoted Crop-Mate, Bishop of Rebirth, etc. could be a cool angle for an army that never dies. I don't think it's going to make many waves in the format personally. I like Whisper, Blood Liturgist better as a card and you don't often see those decks.
1 month ago
Any room or consideration for Alesha, Who Smiles at Death?
2 months ago
Najeela is super sweet. My roommate recently built a deck that doesn't emphasize her activated ability, but it still has some good warrior options.
One thing I notice immediately is that your mana curve is relatively high. If you have enough low-cost creatures for it be worth it, Alesha, Who Smiles at Death can be warrior-based recursion. Aven Wind Guide boosts Najeela's tokens, literally. Brighthearth Banneret is great Warrior ramp. Did you know Champion of Lambholt is a warrior? Also Mindblade Render, Rushblade Commander, and definitely Thrasher Brute from Battlebond.
You don't have any enchantment/artifact removal, so I'd suggest adding a Nature's Claim or even Aura Shards. Honestly, I don't think Insidious Will or Settle the Wreckage are necessary. The deck isn't trying to be a control deck and with all the ways to give your chump blockers vigilance, being attacked isn't a problem.
Aggravated Assault is unnecessary. Bear Umbra only works on the one creature it's attached to. Consider Beastmaster Ascension, Fervor, Intangible Virtue, Parallel Lives, and the "safe" Coat of Arms, Shared Animosity.
Skyshroud Claim isn't good in a 5 color deck and Genesis Wave isn't what the deck is wanting to do. Consider Harvest Season for ramp and things like Blasphemous Act, Dreadbore, and Hull Breach for more removal.
I don't love Hazezon Tamar because he's so slow and also cost-prohibitive for most people. Dakkon Blackblade isn't worth his mana cost compared to other warrior options you have available. I'm not a fan of using the experience counter commanders in the 99 (Ezuri) because they never seem impactful enough while they're around. I think there's better/cheaper options to replace Jazal that aren't so white heavy. Rubblebelt Raiders only benefits itself.
To summarize: make the deck more synergistic with warriors that support all warriors rather than just themselves, add more card draw, add more removal, focus on the goal of the deck.