|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
Combos Browse all
- Alesha, Who Smiles at Death + Reconnaissance
- Alesha, Who Smiles at Death + Maze of Ith
- Alesha, Who Smiles at Death + Breath of Fury
- Alesha, Who Smiles at Death + Breath of Fury + Rogue's Passage + Sword of Feast and Famine
- Alesha, Who Smiles at Death + Breath of Fury + Sword of Feast and Famine + Whispersilk Cloak
- Alesha, Who Smiles at Death + Key to the City
- Alesha, Who Smiles at Death + Selfless Spirit
- Alesha, Who Smiles at Death + Karmic Guide
- Alesha, Who Smiles at Death + Master of Cruelties
- Alesha, Who Smiles at Death + Blinding Angel
- Alesha, Who Smiles at Death + Angel of Invention
- Alesha, Who Smiles at Death + Mentor of the Meek
- Alesha, Who Smiles at Death + Buried Alive
- Alesha, Who Smiles at Death + Entomb
- Alesha, Who Smiles at Death + Burnished Hart
- Alesha, Who Smiles at Death + Duplicant
- Alesha, Who Smiles at Death + Gonti, Lord of Luxury
- Alesha, Who Smiles at Death + Iroas, God of Victory
- Alesha, Who Smiles at Death + Ponyback Brigade
- Alesha, Who Smiles at Death + Siege-Gang Commander
- Alesha, Who Smiles at Death + Solemn Simulacrum
- Alesha, Who Smiles at Death + Priest of the Blood Rite
- Alesha, Who Smiles at Death + Pia and Kiran Nalaar
- Alesha, Who Smiles at Death + Noosegraf Mob
- Alesha, Who Smiles at Death + Necrotic Sliver
- Alesha, Who Smiles at Death + Duergar Hedge-Mage
- Alesha, Who Smiles at Death + Avalanche Riders
- Alesha, Who Smiles at Death + Ayli, Eternal Pilgrim
- Alesha, Who Smiles at Death + Disciple of Bolas
- Alesha, Who Smiles at Death + Bone Shredder
- Alesha, Who Smiles at Death + Big Game Hunter
Alesha, Who Smiles at Death
Legendary Creature — Human Warrior
Whenever Alesha, Who Smiles at Death attacks, you may pay . If you do, return target creature card with power 2 or less from your graveyard to the battlefield tapped and attacking.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|Have (26)||EdenGardenz , CoolBeansBrattah , pskinn01 , maR2307 , Lindough , YossarianLives , voidruby , Ellyreia , Snydog17 , PTsmitty , rhinoloupe , thetechzombie , Sparky41 , Dr_Doomtrain , MrCrazzyc , twistedmage , TheAnnihilator , jhTheMan99 , miracle , orzhov_is_relatively_okay819 , GeminiSpartanX , Regulus1010 , Njc12345 , Caldazar , ironax , buildingadeck|
Alesha, Who Smiles at Death Discussion
2 days ago
No. Alesha, Who Smiles at Death has one color: red.
A card's color is determined by its mana cost plus any characteristic-defining abilities and color indicators.
Alesha, Who Smiles at Death has a red mana symbol in its cost and doesn't have any color indicators or color-setting CDAs. While it's color identity, which includes colored mana symbols in rules text, is black red white, its color is only red.
2 days ago
3 days ago
1 week ago
(Sorry in advance for the probably bad english, it's not my main language and sometimes i struggle a bit when it comes to write in english. I hope you understand)
First of all i'd like to say that i love your deck and all the dedication and effort you put on it, as a fellow Sliver player like you i'm so impressed!
I used to play Slivers back in the day with my playgroup. We used to play really bad, with really bad decks, and some absurdly complex and nonsense multiplayer modes, but the deck always crushed my opponents mercilessly! Then it became hard to play a sliver deck in my group because of the Sliver Hate effect, constant complaints, salty comments... i became "that guy", i started feeling bad just for playing it and i ended putting it away. Years passed, playgroup changed, and recently i started having interest in playing EDH and TL. I started looking here on Tappedout some ideas and it was in that moment that the Hive Call echoed in my soul. I've build a similar budget version of this deck and started to strike fear in my enemies again, defending the pride of the Hive with determination! Yes, the Sliver Hate effect it's still here, but now i play what i like the way i like it, without being influenced by the other people.
What i wanted to say is just Thank you for sharing the amazing work you're doing for the Hive, it really changed my way to play MTG, and i cannot wait for your next update on this deck! Keep up the good work!
OT: Oh, i wanted to ask you one thing: i know this is a EDH build, but i wanted your opinion about the Tiny Leader format. If you would ever build a TL sliver deck, what colors you would choose? I know there isn't a proper Sliver Commander under 3cmc, and sometimes the builds i try to make feels so forced and inefficient, but i worked so hard these days to find a balance for a build that might work, and i wanted to ask you before i let go my idea. From what i saw, with Yasova Dragonclaw seems nice, even a build with Marath, Will of the Wild could have some uses, but the absence of black mana feels so heavy... i tried a a pseudo-reanimator build with Alesha, Who Smiles at Death, i tried once with Jenara, Asura of War but she's so out of place, she's good only for her colors... i dunno what to do, what do you think?
1 week ago
Now that the new vampire commanders have come out and i know what they are im trying to decide on a commander.
Im trying to make a deck thats budget and casual at least to start with id probly want to upgrade it later as i play with it more and see how it plays.
Anyways these r the commanders i like at the moment and im not sure how to narrow this list down.
the teysas have some of my favorite art in magic the gathering and let me play orzhov my favorite color combo. Id probly play teysa scion as a token deck with sacrifice themes. which was a similar to one of my first ever mtg decks i built so nostalgia.
id run teysa envoy as some sort of orzhov control deck that wuld let me stall until i could play big orzhov bomb cards that have really cool art imo.
alesha id play similar to little teysa but with less of a token focus and more sac and recur. i dont like her card as much but i still like it and i like the access to red.
kaalia would be cool cause i could play big demons and angles but i probably wont run her unless i manage either sell some cards or trade for her. and i heard she can be unfun for casual. Though its not like i want to run her to be op i just like angel and demon cards a lot.
jeleva i like for a similar thing but for giant instant and sorcerys, and spell combos.
edward markov was actually a bit disappointment. But vampires are my favorite tribe. and i already have some tribal support. so i might just do that if the rest of the precon is good.
so like how do you narrow down what commander to choose and are any of these like unfun for causal or really hard to build on a budget cause that would help me narrow it down.
1 week ago
I need halp with the creation of a political mardu deck with whatshisname mr.vampireface from commander 2017 and Queen Marchesa from conspiracy as the backup. I don't want it to be too hateful or unfun, I just want to make the game spicier. I am also on a strict budget as of now, and bonus points to anyone who reminds me of cards that also went in an Alesha, Who Smiles at Death budget deck.
2 weeks ago
Creatures that I could see removing: Abzan Skycaptain, Aetherborn Marauder, Ahn-Crop Crasher, Alesha's Vanguard, Bala Ged Scorpion, Nef-Crop Entangler, Night Market Aeronaut, Priest of the Blood Rite, Propeller Pioneer, Sandsteppe Outcast, and Thriving Ibex. (these creatures are just plain bad)
Things you should think about adding: Anthem effects, card draw, ramp, and removal.
Also: You have the most 3 cost cards even thought you are always going to play Alesha, Who Smiles at Death on turn three.