Creature — Zombie Knight
First strike, protection from red and from white
Infect (This creature deals damage to creatures in the form of -1/-1 counters and to players in the form of poison counters.)
|Want (4)||tempDevelopper , Cablead , MarkTaylorTSax , catofwar37|
Printings View all
|Mirrodin Besieged (MBS)||Rare|
|Mirrodin Besieged: Phyrexia (MBP)||Rare|
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Phyrexian Crusader occurrence in decks from the last year
Commander / EDH:
All decks: 0.01%
Phyrexian Crusader Discussion
1 day ago
This is pretty similar to mine! Big difference I see is your focus with the Sunforger package, which is really strong, whereas I went more focus on a variety of knights with the card draw. Only real recommendation I can make is adding in Phyrexian Crusader for another potential win-con or even as a distraction to draw in hate from your other more important knights.
2 weeks ago
Interesting creature cards:
- Carrion Feeder Sac outlet
- Corpse Harvester Ramp and tutor
- Crypt Ghast Ramp and burn + life gain
- Filth Gives everything swamp walk, combo with Uborg Tomb land for easy gg
- Josu Vess, Lich Knight More tokens
- Noxious Ghoul Toxic Delgue on a stick, great vs token decks
- Phyrexian Crusader Infect Zombie, nuff said
- Sheoldred, Whispering One No zombie but a strong black card that is a must include. Can bring back basically any creature
- Soulless One Great finisher, specially with the swamp walk from Filth
- Stromgald Crusader Flying zombie that can keep boosting itself and protection from white
- Unbreathing Horde Same as Soulless One but with dmg prevention
- Vizier of the Scorpion Deathtouch tokens
- Wight of Precinct Six Can get bonkers late game
- Zombie Master Another way to give swampwalk to everything, also gives regen to all zombies
- Zombie Master Card draw and zombie creation
1 month ago
I have a version a little less powerful, just because I doesn't have the expesnive tutors. But here some sugestions. I really like the idea to have some other options to make our incredible "megazord", so I put Mirran Crusader and his friend Phyrexian Crusader , the have a nice body and abilities. Danitha Capashen, Paragon have a nice synergy, some kind o ramp is always good. And if you have Queen Marchesa is always good.
2 months ago
ok listen. forget every deck i ever suggested. Done? now, just sit back, watch, and be overwhelmed, and an urge to check the price. Rayami. First of the Fallen
- Questing Beast - Banehound - Black Knight - Gurmag Swiftwing - Hovermyr - Kefnet the Mindful - Phyrexian Crusader - Ramunap Hydra - Stonecoil Serpent - Vampire of the Dire Moon - Prime Speaker Vannifar - Priest of Forgotten Gods - Ashnod's Altar
the best part? Its ALL budget!! (except questing beast)
3 months ago
3 months ago
Protection prevents four things easily remembered by the mnemonic DEBT.
Damage- Objects with protection can not be damaged by a source that they have protection from.
Enchant/Equip- Objects can not be enchanted or equipped by something that they have protection from.
Blocked- Creatures can not be blocked by creatures they have protection from.
Targeted- Objects can not be targeted by spells or abilities that they have protection from.
If an effect does none of those things then it interacts normally with the object with protection. Phyrexian Crusader would be destroyed by Wrath of God since it does none of the four things. It would survive a Blasphemous Act since the damage would be prevented. It would be affected by all of your named cards because they do none of the four things.
3 months ago
I am working on building a Knight deck and trying to figure out synergies. I am having trouble wrapping my head around how protection works between creatures on your team. Looking at Phyrexian Crusader with Protection from white would it be able to Receive any benefit from white cards that buff all creatures/knights such as Knight Exemplar , Kwende, Pride of Femeref or Odric, Lunarch Marshal . Also would an enchantment that hits all creatures such Always Watching have any interaction with him?
4 months ago
I don't think Syr Gwyn is quite the pure "aggro" deck. Considering the relatively high cost of the commander and the fact that you need to cast equipments to make use of her, I think this deck should lean more towards a "Midrange Aggro" deck.
With that in mind, I don't think
I think a cool idea would be to include some Knights that have protection against colors, so that your opponents cannot block. White Knight , Black Knight , Silver Knight , Knight of Malice , Knight of Grace , Mirran Crusader , Phyrexian Crusader are good examples.
I also think you should pick and choose your equipments. There are a lot of good equipments, but running all of them might prevent you from getting to your knights or even be clunky.
Just my 2 cents