|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
Combos Browse all
Tribal Sorcery — Rogue
Prowl (3)(Blue) (You may play this for its prowl cost if you dealt combat damage to a player this turn with a Rogue.)
Search target opponent's library for an instant or sorcery card. You may play that card without paying its mana cost. Then that player shuffles his or her library.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
Knowledge Exploitation Discussion
2 weeks ago
4 weeks ago
I would like to know whether you want steal effects or copy effects more. If steal you can use Marchesa in a steal and sac package because Marchesa keeps them on your side of the field or Sen Triplets as the ultimate thief commander.
If you just want to copy the best things, I still suggest Riku. Riku can only copy your things but your things are copying theirs. Diluvian Primordial and Knowledge Exploitation can be copied to give extra uses of your opponents things. In addition to all the mono-blue clones you also gain access to Altered Ego, Dack's Duplicate, and Progenitor Mimic. Also fun red spell copiers like Reverberate and Wild Ricochet
1 month ago
Knowledge Exploitation? No rogues for the prowl cost, but casting a sorcery and then searching your opponent's library for their best instant/sorcery is nice even without it giving two drakes. Talent of the Telepath might also work if an opponent has enough spell density.
Diluvian Primordial for the free drakes and spells that come with it.
Mind's Dilation is random, but even if it doesn't hit sorceries or instants, can move your board state forward using your opponent's decks (which seems to be a subtheme of your deck)
1 month ago
Nice list!! I think more control, and a Notorious Throng and Knowledge Exploitation might help you with a rouge tribal :) In regard to your recent cuts i would run both/all unblockables because drawing cards is great!
does your Triumph of the Hordes work usually? if you dont have other infect critters idk if it's worth it
Your list looks very fun :)
2 months ago
JaysomeDecks thanks I never thought of it like that with Training Grounds I thought of it but never did the math (math is hard). Also Desertion is tits! Cracked a few in the new Conspiracy set. Also kind of in the "theme" with Memory Plunder and Knowledge Exploitation. Now it is time to figure out cuts. Probably Sisay's Ring for Training Grounds and something for Desertion. Thanks again!
2 months ago
Diluvian Primordial, Jace's Mindseeker, Mindclaw Shaman, Etherium-Horn Sorcerer, Spelljack, Counterlash, Spelltwine, Talent of the Telepath, Stolen Goods, Knowledge Exploitation,and Reversal of Fortune are all flavorful additions for Jori specifically.
3 months ago
Knowledge Exploitation maybe? It should be pretty easy to get the Prowl cost off with Oona's faerie rogues.
3 months ago
- Acquire seems more flavorful than Knowledge Exploitation and Bribery, although the latter is a great card.
- Blatant Thievery would be a great addition.
- Aura Thief might be a little off-flavor considering Tezz focused on artifacts, but could be pretty strong.
- Corrupted Conscience is a great way to quickly kill people with their own bombs.
- Illusory Gains screws around with peoples' turns, and makes it hard for them to resolve their bombs.
- Volition Reins is a second planeswalker stealing Confiscate.
Vedalken Shackles if you can get away with it.
Siren of the Fanged Coast unfortunately names a location in Theros, but luckily it is an easy cut on account of it being awful.
- I'd cut Isochron Scepter, as it only has a single possible imprint target in the whole deck.
- Might want to rethink Torpor Orb as it negates half of your creatures' abilities
- Carry Away and Grip of Phyresis will probably be dead in your hand most of the time since we're playing planeswalkers and no one will be running Voltron.
- Dark Intimations is off color
- Throne of Empires is hella off-flavor, and the whole trifecta is really loose, just to get an active Crown of Empires
- Fold into AEther, I don't get it. Are we hoping that they don't have a creature in their hand? Or are we planning on using it on a teammate to summon a big creature at the cost of two extra cards?
- Seems to be a tap-down sub-theme in here which might need to be cut in favor of more lands. General rule for lands is 40 - (X/2) where X = the number of ramping spells/artifacts.
- You also have 2 Paradox Engine and 2 Confiscation Coup