(X): Put X tower counters on Helix Pinnacle.
At the beginning of your upkeep, if there are 100 or more tower counters on Helix Pinnacle, you win the game.
|Want (2)||brownwaterboys , Dykle_|
Printings View all
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Helix Pinnacle occurrence in decks from the last year
Commander / EDH:
All decks: 0.01%
Helix Pinnacle Discussion
4 days ago
The deck doesn't likely ramp enough to make it worth it, but Helix Pinnacle is always worth a chuckle. I've seen it work in Azusa, Lost but Seeking and Sasaya, Orochi Ascendant decks. Also, turning elves sideways might be more fun anyway
6 days ago
okay. I also run a Kenrith Win con deck with a caveat of no interaction with other players making the deck a true solitaire deck . Here are some notable cards I recommend and also strategies.
The rule of thumb while tinkering with my Kenrith deck is 1:1 ratio (2:1 for some strats). For example, 3 cards are responsible for winning the game using life gain. Celestial Convergence Felidar Sovereign and Test of Endurance . This means that your deck should consist of 3 ways (not including kenrith) to assist with the life gain strategy. There are gem cards that assist with two different type of alternative wins that are honestly life saving cards. BY this rule, it can help you limit to what is needed. Having 3 supportive cards central to 1 wincon card is a waste of space and those supportive cards become dead in your hands without a tutor or that actual win con card.
Here are some recommended cards to help with alternative wins
Wall of Blood - Now this card is real awesome. It assists with Near-Death Experience . Drop this card and near death experience together. In response to the upkeep trigger, use wall of blood to get your life total to 1 while having Angel's Grace as a response to pingers or burn. Wall of blood also assist in Mayael's Aria if you have the life count for it. 2 birds with 1 stone.
Hermit Druid - Just don't run basics and you get a cheaper, consistent Morality Shift without a need of an empty graveyard. 2 birds with 1 stone if you have 20 creatures and Mortal Combat . Get him back with kenrith if he get's shot down, give him haste... you already know
some of these cards are way out of your budget if you have one. But honestly, this is more a joke thematic deck so why not proxy if your group allows. I always proxy my lands..
2 weeks ago
Honestly, here is an idea that you may like:
What do you think about that one?
2 weeks ago
What DBCooper suggests is a good idea, and was actually in my original concept of this deck back in 2012. Now I'm thinking that Azor's Elocutors , Helix Pinnacle , and maybe Walking Ballista might good back up win conditions? I'm not exactly sure what to swap out for those.
3 weeks ago
Omnath as main damage outlet (Go Tall)
- Plenty of creature based mana ramp from elves like Greenweaver Druid , Selvala, Heart of the Wilds , and Oracle of Mul Daya as well as all the classic elf ramp cards like Llanowar Elves
- Mana ramp sorcery spells like Tempt with Discovery and Traverse the Outlands
- Increase Mana generation from each land per turn with cards like Doubling Cube , Vernal Bloom , Wilderness Reclamation , Bear Umbra , Caged Sun , and Nature's Will
- Increase the Mana generation from each tapped creature each turn from cards like Leyline of Abundance , and increase the amount of mana gained by having more elves with cards like Wirewood Channeler , Rishkar, Peema Renegade , Priest of Titania , and Joraga Treespeaker .
- Increase both of the above with Seedborn Muse , which, along with Tempt with Discovery , only gets stronger the more opponents you have.
Elf synergy as secondary source of damage (Go Wide)
- Pump elves with other elves with help of cards like Elvish Archdruid , Elvish Champion , Ezuri, Renegade Leader Imperious Perfect , and Joraga Warcaller
- Elf token creation with cards with Elvish Promenade , Freyalise, Llanowar's Fury , and Imperious Perfect
Protection for both commander and high value Elves
- Basic equipment like Lightning Greaves , Swiftfoot Boots , Darksteel Plate , and Whispersilk Cloak to slow down or stop removal
- Asceticism , Stonehoof Chieftain , Archetype of Endurance , and Vigor as creatures and enchantments to protect your board.
Win Condition enablers
- Helix Pinnacle to use up mana on if Omnath is ever about to be destroyed.
- Triumph of the Hordes for trample and infect for a fast win combines with other trample abilities from cards like Stonehoof Chieftain , and Ezuri, Renegade Leader to allow you to force damage through.
- Hydra's like Primordial Hydra and Hydra Broodmaster provide other mana outlets to instantly set up fast overwhelming armies.
1 month ago
1 month ago
Same questions that above Diddy has.
Thoughts on adding Maze of Ith ? It can make infinite mana with Argothian Elder ? Its not useless on it's own because it can protect your flipped Nissa as well. The infinite green mana can be used in either Winding Canyons , Helix Pinnacle or Squall Line .
How has Elephant Grass been performing for you? Perhaps it's time to cut the grass? Lol, but curious how it performs.
Not sure if you didn't see my comment from before regarding Beast Within , I'm surprised you're not running it if you're a control deck. I'm sure there were many times you needed removal in any matchup.