|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|FNM Promos (FNM)||Rare|
Combos Browse all
Create two 1/1 colorless Servo artifact creature tokens.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
Servo Exhibition Discussion
1 day ago
I would remove: Myth Realized-its slow and it really doesn't boost your existing creatures so to make full use you will have to equip to it. If you like the effect Scroll of the Masters is an artifact version that I think works better in this deck, Cathar's Shield-It just doesn't do enough for you, Servo Exhibition-its a one time use and servo's don't fly. I think you might be better off and might want to keep something similar if you can find it in an instant but as a sorcery its just not worth its place,Blade Splicer and Master Splicer-its just a creature. You are really trying to kill with a voltron strategy and you should be able to do that with akiri., Frogmite-just another creature. Granted it comes in for free but its only a 2/2, Leonin Elder-1 life per artifact isn't great. Especially if you are getting lifelink off creatures/equipment. Myr Mindservant I didn't see where you were running top of deck manipulation like Sensei's Divining Top so I dont' think you need it. Thraben Inspector-its a one drop that will get you a card. Not sure its really what you want. If you are looking for a one drop creature that might work well try Mother of Runes.Militant Inquisitor if you get to the point where you want him you've probably already lost the game. The other thing is you can cut down on the equipment but equipment choices are really about personal preference.
Remember its your deck and many of the choices should be based on who you play with.
2 days ago
Brought this deck to my first FNM and went 2-1 (win vs. B/R control & mono-black zombies, loss vs. Temur Energy)! Made some mistakes, got lucky at times, but definitely felt like this deck had what it takes to compete against more expensive decks. Plus people aren't expecting a "White Weenies" deck right now!
1. Aethergeode Miner -- Without other energy cards to synergize with, this guy seemed too easy to take out with targeted removal before I could get in an attack with it. Also, its "evasion" didn't make it hard to block.
2. Glint-Sleeve Artisan -- This card performed better than the Miner, but didn't seem as good as the other three drops in the deck. The two bodies were nice, but often got stalled on the board until I drew a trial for an alpha strike. Although, it was pretty sick when I was able to go turn two Servo Exhibition into turn three Artisan into turn four Sram's Expertise (which dropped a free Artisan) and then follow up with a Trial of Solidarity on turn five!
1. Trial of Solidarity & Cartouche of Solidarity -- I felt that I underutilized the potential of a Cartouche as a standalone card, and instead I focused mostly on its ability to bounce back a trial. But as expected, pumps from a trial give this deck its power and main win condition (pumps from Shefet Dunes are nice too). Also, don't overlook the vigilance from a Trial, it can be quite good!
2. Sacred Cat & Trueheart Duelist -- These resilient creatures help us to always have a board presence to pump (embalm is dope!), and can serve as excellent chump blockers if the need arises. They are a big reason that this deck can hang in grindier games.
3. Servo Exhibition & Sram's Expertise -- Exhibition at times seemed to be the best card in the deck. Two mana for two bodies is really really nice (especially on turn two). The three bodies from Expertise definitely help us go wide, and the tempo from additionally playing a free three drop can be amazing.
1. Gust Walker -- I kind of added this guy in as an afterthought, but he performed really well! Being able to fly over blockers can be really valuable in board stalls, and it synergizes super well with Trial of Solidarity because vigilance allows Gust Walker to exert without a drawback.
2. Aerial Responder -- I expected this card to be good (which is why it takes the #2 spot), but it turned out to be very, very good. It pretty much single-handedly won me a game or two. It's really hard for opponents to deal with. It almost always attacks in for a four point life swing, and can still block if needed.
Potential Changes to the Main:
-2 Aethergeode Miner for +2 Gust Walker
-? Glint-Sleeve Artisan for +? Sunscourge Champion
Asked for some suggestions from other players about the deck, one of which was to switch these out. The life gain from Sunscourge seems nice, but what seems more exciting is being able to bring it back as a 4/4. Adds value and grindiness.
-? Glint-Sleeve Artisan for +? Solemn Recruit
Recruit seems like it could really pack a punch, especially if pumped by a trial.
The sideboard definitely needs work. I think Aetherstorm Roc could be a good addition that would give the deck more midrange power. I did like Oketra's Attendant, and think that Fragmentize (although I never boarded it in) is excellent in the sideboard. Not sure about the other cards.
1 week ago
just a suggestion but what you could do is put in Weaponcraft Enthusiast, Servo Exhibition and maybe even Sram's Expertise to create tokens that are also artifacts. this will allow you to use cards like Herald of Anguish in the deck and even use Battle at the Bridge and Syndicate Trafficker more effectively.
3 weeks ago
hullos My first instinct is to drop the planeswalkers for three Servo Exhibition and one Sram's Expertise then. The more I look at it, the more I think that my sac abilities will make things big enough that they won't do much.
My other worry is my community meta. There are a metric crap ton of R/U and Grixis control players, so Hour of Devastation will wreck this deck. Not sure how to avoid that, or what to side in to help.
3 weeks ago
Ok, so you are going to need some more things to sacrifice, servos, more specifically some great cards are Servo Exhibition and Weaponcraft Enthusiast, the best card for your deck however is Sram's Expertise this card not only give you three tokens but allows you to cast any card in your deck aside from Anointed Procession. also if you want some flyers Bone Picker is great when you can cast him a 1 mana almost any time.
3 weeks ago
You could use it. I was thinking of things like Servo Exhibition and other cards that are 2 or more creatures for one card.
3 weeks ago
Anointed Procession it would be a good card but the problem is the deck does not need more tokens than it has, it has nothing to do with them. while i could put in Westvale Abbey Flip or something like that but then it would not be rotation friendly. If you have a card that would be good to use the servos for that would be great.
Servo Exhibition i had it in the original but i decided it needed some removal so i am currently trying start/finish, still deciding which one though.