|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Planar Chaos (PLC)||Rare|
Combos Browse all
You gain 20 life.
Suspend 10-(White) (Rather than play this card from your hand, you may pay (White) and remove it from the game with ten time counters on it. At the beginning of your upkeep, remove a time counter. When the last is removed, play it without paying its mana cost.)
Heroes Remembered Discussion
6 months ago
I suggest Grozoth to tutor all your 9-cmc cards, and if you are looking for more cards to put your hand on top of your library, maybe add an Aminatou, the Fateshifter . Some more 9-cmc cards to get with Grozoth are Heroes Remembered , Clone Wars, and Sphinx of the Steel Wind . For some reason, I've always liked the Thopter Assembly / Time Sieve combo because infinite turns- whether or not you have to pay an upkeep cost of - is fine with me.
8 months ago
I'm back! I'll let you know the results of the tournament on the deckwatch page.
As for the cuts here is the 10 cards I would consider.
- Celestial Convergence - Yes it's an alternative wincon, but its the slowest one you have
- Felidar Sovereign - That's not a Rebel! Shame on you! :P (On the serious note, not tutorable, better slot elsewhere)
- Crovax, Ascendant Hero - Symmetrical effects can be bad
- Condemn - Cute, but meh
- Heroes Remembered - Cool card, like really cool but cute category
- Plea for Guidance - I really don't like expensive tutors
- Academy Rector - No consistent sac outlet, a great card in general but needs a bit moving pieces to be efficient
- Whipcorder - Underwhelming effect
- Tithe Taker - It's meh, a baby abolisher but it has it's uses but more of a meta play
- Avacyn, Angel of Hope - I love her, no joke I can see why you would run her, but doesn't really benefit your gameplan.
Those would be the cards I would recommend cutting. I would however also consider adding in cards like Faith's Reward as anti removal tech as well as Smothering Tithe cuz that cards is just good. The ones I am iffy about removing is the rector as well as Avacyn cuz she bae. But those are my thoughts!
10 months ago
10 months ago
huh... earlier one source said it was legal but i checked another one and it said it was illegal. instead i added Grozoth and more 9-cmc cards like The Unspeakable, Clone Legion, Expropriate and Heroes Remembered.
1 year ago
Heroes Remembered is not even remotely comparable to "a lightning bolt for 9 mana.
1 year ago
Since you will most likely always have more life than the opponent how about Feudkiller's Verdict? 10 life, 10 damage and a 5/5 for 6 mana
Fumigate over Settle the Wreckage for your wrath
Heroes Remembered big splashy turn one play
How has Mizzix's Mastery been for you with all your X spells? I would swap it out or not do so many X.If your looking for more X because of Neheb, the Eternal you can try Sanguine Sacrament
1 year ago
I think the first cuts should probably be anything that just gains life and doesn't draw a card or destroy anything. So that would be Benediction of Moons, Chaplain's Blessing, Heroes Remembered, Blessed Reversal, Sanguine Sacrament. After that, I'd probably start looking at all your 3-cmc "bolts". 3 mana seems a little steep simply to deal 3 damage to something, even if it gains you a little life on the side.
Also, one card that I completely forgot to suggest earlier is Fiery Impulse. While it can't go face, being a bolt that only hits creatures is pretty good.
No data for this card yet.