|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|War of the Spark (WAR)||Rare|
Combos Browse all
Artifact — Vehicle
When Silent Submersible deals combat damage to a player or planeswalker, draw a card.
Crew 2 (Tap any number of creatures you control with total power 2 or more: This Vehicle becomes an artifact creature until the end of turn.)
Silent Submersible Discussion
1 month ago
Hey, saw your forum topic asking for help. If one of your first Commander decks well done.
Consider more cards that can help blue devotion, give you value when your creatures are unblockable or be upgrades for cards here? Budget cards ($4 or less each) to consider adding:
- Teferi, Mage of Zhalfir : counts for three devotion, flash in your creatures including Thassa and prevent your opponents from casting cards at instant speed.
- Tempest Djinn : counts for three devotion, flying and gets more power as you play more Islands.
- Bident of Thassa : draw a lot of cards with unblockable creatures or flying creatures.
- Mystic Remora : one of the best enchantments for repeatable draw in multiplayer Commander.
- Mirage Mirror : good with Willbreaker , repeatable source of targeting, target an opponent creature for 2 mana to steal it while also making Mirror a copy of that creature until EOT.
- Retreat to Coralhelm : good with Willbreaker, repeatable no mana cost source of targeting an opponent's creature on your turn as long as you can play a land.
- High Tide
- Frantic Search
- Blue Sun's Zenith
- Thada Adel, Acquisitor
- Surrakar Spellblade
- Silent Submersible
- Broodbirth Viper : draw with myriad.
- Curious Obsession
- Ophidian Eye
- Sower of Temptation
- Roil Elemental : counts for three devotion, steal an opponents creature just by playing a land.
If you like some of these suggestions I offer more help to make cuts. Good luck with your deck.
1 month ago
Hey there! I just wanted to point out the Vehicle Silent Submersible is treated as a "creature" rather than an "artifact" when looking at a decklist.
1 month ago
Awesome concept for a deck! First thing I'd suggest is to add in a couple artifacts that help you ramp. Whether they be mana rocks like Mind Stone and Prismatic Lens , or cards that that gets lands out of your deck like Solemn Simulacrum or Armillary Sphere . That should help the deck run smoother and help you cast things quicker.
I've got quite a few suggestions for cards if you're interested;
Karn, the Great Creator would be perfect for this deck! It helps you by slowing down your opponent's artifacts and absorbing some damage when you get a decent board. Yes his +1 will make quite a few of your vehicles smaller, but at least you don't have to worry about setting up a board when you have him in your hand early on.
Divine Visitation could be a good include in the deck. You'll lose some of your Servo/Thopter synergy, but it makes it easier for you to crew your vehicles while having a separate win condition where you just use the Angels to kill your opponents.
Ugin, the Ineffable seems like an awesome toolkit card in the deck. He helps you ramp by reducing the cost of all your artifacts. He creates tokens that both help you crew your vehicles and give you card advantage when they die! He's also got removal on him to boot.
I'm brainstorming a bunch of other suggestions but I'll leave it there for now. I love this deck! I may try it out myself here soon. I hope the suggestions help.
1 month ago
Almost the same as my deck but I use:
Added a 2nd
Traxos, Scourge of Kroog
I use Karn as well so more hystorics, he's just op
Zahid, Djinn of the Lamp
5/6 flying for 4 cost, what's not to like?
In my experience each time I try to cast this my creature / planeswalker dies before it applies or it just never dies...
Extreme card advantage vs slow decks / control decks
No data for this card yet.