|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Masters Edition IV (ME4)||Common|
|Fifth Edition (5ED)||Uncommon|
|Fourth Edition (4ED)||Uncommon|
|4th Edition Foreign Black Border (4EDFBB)||Uncommon|
|Revised Edition (3ED)||Uncommon|
|Revised Foreign Black Border (3EDFBB)||Uncommon|
|Unlimited Edition (2ED)||Uncommon|
|Collector's Edition (CED)||Uncommon|
|International Collector's Edition (CEI)||Uncommon|
|Limited Edition Beta (LEB)||Uncommon|
|Limited Edition Alpha (LEA)||Uncommon|
Combos Browse all
Library of Leng
You have no maximum hand size.
If an effect causes you to discard a card, discard it, but you may put it on top of your library instead of into your graveyard.
Library of Leng Discussion
3 days ago
Bedlam thank you for your thoughts, sister.
- Dark Deal does indeed make a lot of elves. I had avoided it because it let opponents draw, but you’re right that it potentially makes enough elves to almost be a wincon on its own. I’ll take another look.
- Library of Leng . I don’t have much in this deck that forces me to discard.
- ah Skullclamp . I agree it’s awesome. Which draw card would you replace though?
- Bottomless Pit and Necrogen Mists are table antagonizers. I’d rather have spikey discard than per turn effects. Plus those both make me discard as well. Herald of Anguish and Myojin of Night's Reach seem more appealing.
- I like the tribal buffs (particularly the draw effects) but what would you take out to fit them in?
3 days ago
The deck is rad! Here are some cards to consider:
- Dark Deal - Make a ton of elves.
- Library of Leng - Turn you "all players discard" into graveyard fodder. PLus, you'll have an infinite hand size.
- Skullclamp - Pairs well with any engine that makes 1/1s.
- Bottomless Pit and Necrogen Mists - Seem strong.
- Vanquisher's Banner , Herald's Horn , and Kindred Summons - pretty good tribal cards.
1 week ago
Midnight Banshee seems like it might be a good card for him. Gives good synergy with his -1/-1 counter theme, and makes sure those counters are on your opponent's creatures when you do want to proliferate.
Also From Under the Floorboards might be worth considering as it's a good cards to discard. Not sure how good it is for Yawgmoth, but it's a game ending card in my Lord Windgrace deck because it's easy to madness.
Library of Leng , lastly, might be worth including for him too since you can discard cards for proliferation to the top of your library, then use his other ability to put them right back to your hand.
2 weeks ago
How often do you find yourself holding more than a maximum hand size? My guess is you'd want to run with a small hand, to take advantage of Neheb's buffing mechanic. With that in mind, I think I'd cut Spellbook . You could keep Library of Leng , as it has that ability to let you discard to the top of your library if you want to. With that in mind, you should consider some cards that will help you to keep your hand size down if you need to. Skirge Familiar allows you to discard cards to ramp, Neheb, Dreadhorde General might be helpful, too. Bog Witch allows you to discard a card in exchange for Dark Ritual , and if you happen to have a copy lying around, Lion's Eye Diamond is good for that, too.
2 weeks ago
Library of Leng to limit you from discarding possibly?
4 weeks ago
Library of Leng so you don't lose too much value when you want to use your hazoret ability, and since it's a may you can enable yourself into keeping cards when you wheel. I'd also say Alhammeret's Archive to double your small draws when you really need them, in tandem with Library, it lets you dig while keeping discarded resources
4 weeks ago
Definitely needs a good chunk of more artifact ramp and the staple blue card draw. I would say at least 10-11 artifacts that tap for mana.
I would look to add Cyclonic Rift , Dig Through Time , Fact or Fiction , Impulse , Ponder , Preordain , Gitaxian Probe , Sensei's Divining Top , Dramatic Reversal , Frantic Search , Rhystic Study , Mystic Remora , High Tide in addition to more artifact ramp of your choosing.
Looks like a good amount of counter magic, but see how it goes. Maybe cut Arcane Denial if you feel its too much.
Looking at your discard outlets for the Library of Leng synergy I assume, you'll want some more artifact tutors as well.
If you're looking at this deck to be cutthroat and competitive, you should look to Chain Veil teferi and cEdh Fblthp. The staple draw, interaction, stax and tutors they run would also be good here with the addition of your extra turns/top deck combo lines.
Best of luck to you, looks like a cool deck with a lot of potential. Hope that's helpful.
1 month ago
Personally, I would lose the discard sub-theme and one-use cards like tutors and less-value draw to make room for cards with more synergy.
Suggestions for cuts :
- Vision Skeins
- Diabolic Tutor
- Mystic Retrieval
- Pull from the Deep
- Liliana's Caress
- Waste Not
- Geth's Grimoire
Suggestions for adds:
- Library of Leng (Very important in this deck!)
- Kess, Dissident Mage
- Master of the Feast
- Nin, the Pain Artist
- Seizan, Perverter of Truth
- Stormbreath Dragon
- Memory Jar
- Ob Nixilis Reignited
- Khorvath's Fury
Hope this helps!
Library of Leng occurrence in decks from the last year
Commander / EDH:
All decks: 0.03%