|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Scars of Mirrodin (SOM)||Uncommon|
Combos Browse all
Artifact — Equipment
Whenever equipped creature becomes blocked by a creature, you may draw two cards.
Infiltration Lens Discussion
45 minutes ago
In this deck, you should support the equipment-Voltron strategy more. In order to swarm out, you need to protect Khemba and equip a lot of stuff onto her. Don't use other effects to produce tokens.
As far as lands go, 35 are enough. So I'd cut 3 plains and Karoo (it messes up your turn 2).
As for cuts in the creatures dept, I'd cut Platinum Angel (not needed wincon, nor reliable unless you lock the game, but at that point you've won anyways), Ajani's Pridemate , Anafenza, Kin-Tree Spirit , Armory Automaton , Auriok Steelshaper , Hero of Bladehold , Imposing Sovereign , Leonin Arbiter , Magus of the Moat , Thraben Doomsayer , Frontline Medic , Toolcraft Exemplar , Wall of Reverence , Relic Seeker (slow).
As far as equipments and stuff, I'd cut Marble Diamond (since your average CMC isn't that high and most of your spells are colourless), Moonsilver Spear , Sigil of Distinction , Skeleton Key , Ring of Thune , Mask of Memory .
ADD Anointed Procession ! As a good boardwipe for a finisher, I suggest Winds of Abandon . I suggest also Sun Titan , Bastion Protector , Balan, Wandering Knight as good lategame creatures. I suggest Kusari-Gama , Infiltration Lens , Trailblazer's Boots , Fireshrieker , Sword of Vengeance , Hammer of Nazahn , Argentum Armor , Chariot of Victory , Whispersilk Cloak as better equipments with respect to some of the ones I didn't mention for cutting.
Keep up the good work!
4 weeks ago
You need card draw big time. Consider Infiltration Lens , Farsight Mask , Knollspine Dragon , Wheel of Fate , Reforge the Soul , Geier Reach Sanitarium , Chandra, Flamecaller , Howling Mine , Dragon Mage , Skyline Despot , Mind's Eye , Outpost Siege , Stolen Strategy , and Vance's Blasting Cannons Flip.
It's up to you to decide what's worth adding in. I would say you could use at least 5 of these card draw sources listed above in your deck
on Cold copy
1 month ago
2 months ago
Might i recommend a few more cards...
- Sword of Fire and Ice draw in
- Umezawa's Jitte c'mon.. it's too good not to
- Land Tax gotta hit those land drops
- Inventors' Fair another tutor, or even the life gain to counter loss of life from Gwyn
- Dispatch is basically another path/swords here
- Open the Vaults , Faith's Reward , Brought Back , Teferi's Protection , Boros Charm as some good recursion/protection, brought back is great with fetch lands too
- Stonehewer Giant another tutor
- Dowsing Dagger Flip more ramp
- Buried Ruin more recursion
- Lightning Greaves / Swiftfoot Boots you have Leonin Shikari so why don't you have one of these?!
- Infiltration Lens / Mask of Memory more draw... Gwyn costs 6 so you might need some draw before then
- Recruiter of the Guard he's a soldier but finds most of your knights
- Austere Command / Tragic Arrogance / Toxic Deluge good wipes
- Necropotence / Phyrexian Arena more draw before Gwyn
- Demonic Tutor / Vampiric Tutor enough said
2 months ago
I was thinking of building a gwyn deck as well. Here are some cards I think could be cool to run in this deck. Obviously a lot of options.
- Colossus Hammer - this was built for syr gwyn in mind
- Explorer's Scope - ramp, always important
- Heartseeker - with gwyn, tap to kill target creature
- Surestrike Trident - if you have this and Colossus Hammer it reads, each creature taps to deal 10+ damage to an opponent.
- Ogre's Cleaver - cheap artifact and now free equip
- Haunted Cloak
- Infiltration Lens
- Vorrac Battlehorns - if you want to be mean, put this on syr gwyn
- Loxodon Warhammer
- Chariot of Victory
- Fleetfeather Sandals
- Moonsilver Spear - doesn't fit the theme but flying angels are always fun
- Scythe of the Wretched - this plus Grappling Hook means steal any creature you can kill that isn't tapped
- Strata Scythe - pick the best color of the three. keep in mind this includes lands opponents control
- Authority of the Consuls - slow everyone and gain life
- Blind Obedience - slow everyone down while draining them and gaining life
- Brave the Sands - never worry about swinging each turn and make chump blockers able to block two huge creatures
- Sigarda's Aid - just amazing
- Leonin Shikari - not a knight but now you can switch equipment for free in combat before damage is dealt
- Midnight Reaper
- Syr Alin, the Lion's Claw
- Knight of Grace
- Josu Vess, Lich Knight - late game win condition
- Mirran Crusader
- Vona, Butcher of Magan
- Fiendslayer Paladin
- Silverblade Paladin
Required are Syr Gwyn, Hero of Ashvale and Surestrike Trident . Then you can just go down the line of creatures attaching all of your power increasing equipment and tapping them for tons of damage. If you have Leonin Shikari and Brave the Sands out, then you can all out attack and then do the tapping out on the endstep before your turn. If you don't have Surestrike Trident but instead have Heartseeker then you can just kill a creature for each one you control.
2 months ago
Inspiring Veteran , Heavenly Blademaster , Blood Crypt , Godless Shrine , Sacred Foundry , Arid Mesa , Marsh Flats , Bloodstained Mire , Auriok Steelshaper , Mortify , Vindicate , Damnation , Wrath of God , Enlightened Tutor , Sol Ring , Lightning Greaves , Boros Signet , Orzhov Signet , Rakdos Signet , Acclaimed Contender , Hammer of Nazahn , Arcane Signet , Sword of Feast and Famine
Mirran Crusader , Worthy Knight , Righteous Confluence , Despark , Generous Gift , Rakdos Charm , Infiltration Lens , True Conviction , Colossus Hammer , Blackblade Reforged Cavalier of Flame , Sunforger , Ugin, the Ineffable , 2 Mountains, 4 Plains, 2 Swamps
2 months ago
You also don't have any card draw. You do have a good source in the command zone, which, is nice. Unfortunately, Boros colors do draw the worst, so you'll have to rely on some not-so-budget mostly-colorless staples or less-than-efficient engines. The prevailing wisdom is ~8 draw pieces but you'll be lucky to have half that in Boros colors. I personally consider card advantage in the command zone to count as ~2 draw cards due to the accessibility.
Mind's Eye , Staff of Nin , Arch of Orazca , Arcane Encyclopedia , Endless Atlas , Reforge the Soul , Cathartic Reunion , Rogue's Gloves , Infiltration Lens Coercive Portal , Mask of Memory , Trading Post , Conqueror's Galleon Flip, and Well of Lost Dreams are about as good as you can get without going into much more expensive cards or other colors.
Good luck and have fun! I hear Depala is a fun commander.
2 months ago
Sheltered Thicket has two types, mountain and forest, so it helps with Kird Ape . Maybe you can focus on your lands to surprise your adversary with Primal Bellow , you may try Ash Barrens or Evolving Wilds . Or, following the shout style: Roar of the Crowd .
In fact this deck can use a lot of cards ideas. So I believe you will maintain it opened for new ideas you may have for quite a while.
Infiltration Lens occurrence in decks from the last year
Commander / EDH:
All decks: 0.01%