|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Scars of Mirrodin (SOM)||Uncommon|
Combos Browse all
Artifact — Equipment
Whenever equipped creature becomes blocked by a creature, you may draw two cards.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|Have (4)||Supremespeed , Gyraxis , PTsmitty , Friedrice24|
|Want (13)||Cartridge , DogeSwaggins , Georgez96 , Yoshi400x7 , coadster , jaimegomez27 , obitus , RazortoothMtg , AyyAyyRon , THP88 , UncleJoe421 , sleepy104 , Synchlor|
Infiltration Lens Discussion
3 weeks ago
1 month ago
these guys look really fun to brew with
you can also get a turn one virtus off of a Dark Ritual
hope this was a help, happy brewing!
Fro5T on Kitty cats
1 month ago
1 month ago
Infiltration Lens is kinda unblockable/card draw. Your opponent will have less of a choice depending on what you equip it to. On Rat Colony you'd likely draw 2 cards. On a regular 1/1 rat you'd get damage through. Its something
1 month ago
Altar of Dementia could be used in response to boardwipes.
Depending on how much draw-power your deck can generate, Jace's Erasure, though it only hits one opponent at a time.
Alo, maybe you'd like Trepanation Blade.
Infiltration Lens has nothing to do with Milling, but is still kinda cool.
Solemn Simulacrum is still reasonably priced I think, and is a good staple in any deck.
You also might want to supplement Grafdigger's Cage with some things like Tormod's Crypt and/or Relic of Progenitus to prevent opponents from recycling their graveyard after you milled them out a bunch.
I'm not very good at suggesting cards to take out, but I'll make the effort. =)
I hope some of that helps. Happy milling!
2 months ago
Nice! I play pretty casually and play almost exclusively Boros colors, so here's my take:
- 1) 3.5. Skullclamp is really good in just about any token, sac or equipment deck.
- 2) 4. The only thing holding this back is the price.
- 3) 3. Not bad. The fact that you have to pay every time is annoying. Not quite as good as number 1.
- 4) 2.5. Not a huge fan. This basically eats up half your mana base and makes you the target of Strip Mines.
- 5) 2.5. Mask of Memory is pretty decent. Middle of the road.
- 6) 3. Solid. I like it.
- 7) 3. Good plan, Lifegain to mitigate paying life. Best with Necropotence.
- 8) 2. Still helps opponents, and normally discard outlets are useless without the deck being built around them.
- 9) 2. Tower of Fortunes is not really good if you don't have insane ramp. Better options out there.
- 10) 3.5. Nice!
- 11) 1. Just play Phyrexian Arena. Use Strionic Resonator for bigger trigger effects.
- 12) 2. Well of Lost Dreams is actually pretty good, but there are better lifegain effects than Peace of Mind. I like Inventors' Fair.
- 13) 2.5. You have to be pretty desperate to use this but it seems like it'd be okay sometimes.
- 14) 3.5. Tribal is always powerful.
- 15) 2.5. It's okay, kinda easy to interupt.
- 16) 3.5. I love Infiltration Lens!
- 17) 1. Little too janky and helps opponents.
- 18) 4. Because Slate of Ancestry is so good.
- 19) 1. I feel like there are better ways to repeat wheels. This one costs too much.
- 20) 5. My all time personal favorite. Humble Defector is good alone and my top two-drop in all my Boros/red decks.
So again, from a strictly Boros perspective, those are my thoughts. I'm sure you can see the biases and the ones I've actually tested haha!
Others to consider:
- Prophetic Flamespeaker + Sword of Fire and Ice
- Knollspine Dragon + Damage
- Commune with Lava + Neheb, the Eternal//other ramp
- Loreseeker's Stone + lots of mana
- Grenzo, Havoc Raiser + lots of tokens
- Book of Rass + Lifegain if you're not in black/no necropotence
- Commander's Sphere + Sun Titan
- The Immortal Sun... alone
- Azor's Gateway Flip + Untap effects//filter effects
Hope some of this helps. This will be a good resource!
2 months ago
A draw engine is a two card synergy that results in repeatable card draw. I run a Mardu deck so most of the cards will be in colors. I've numbered each engine so you just need to post the engine number followed by your personal score for each. (Feel free to skip any since the list is lengthy. No card is mentioned more than once however.)
A score means the draw engine is janky, unreliable, clunky, inefficient, etc. Basically an engine you'd never consider running under any circumstance. A score means the draw engine is consistent, reliable, fast, and effecient at drawing cards. This score signifies a considerable auto-include for any EDH deck.
Not all draw engines need to be rated. Rating the ones that are the most interesting will do. This feedback will be crucial for other people when considering what draw engine to use for their decks.
Mokan on THE DINOBOT
2 months ago
Cloud Key is like a medallion and The Immortal Sun is like a Caged Sun in this kind of deck. I see you're on a pretty high budget, so Ugin, the Spirit Dragon seems pretty good. I'm pretty sure Worn Powerstone is better than Palladium Myr in most situations. Aside from that, I think the equipment base needs a lot of improving. Helm of the Host won't work too well with Thraxos, as the copies will enter tapped either way (and it doesn't have synergy with a lot of other cards in your deck either). Strata Scythe seems quite negligible with 14 Wastes; you can run Blackblade Reforged instead. If you're gonna play something like Haunted Cloak, then I really see no reason for you to not play Sword of Vengeance. I'm surprised I don't see Darksteel Plate and Hammer of Nazahn on the list; I think you should run at least the plate. Whispersilk Cloak not only gives shroud, but unblockable - if you're running Trailblazer's Boots then I see no reason for you to not run the Cloak, and if you wanna go the unblockable route, you can run Prowler's Helm as well. Sigil of Valor really doesn't impress. Grafted Wargear and Hero's Blade don't seem like the best choices in your deck either. I'd suggest Basilisk Collar and Batterskull since you seem to have the budget; lifelink seems like one of the most important keywords in a voltron like this. Seeing as how your commander has trample, and is gonna go to combat a lot anyway, Rogue's Gloves, Mask of Memory and Infiltration Lens might be useful considerations. Dowsing Dagger Flip I suggest as a mana accelerator, cause it seems real easy to flip with Thraxos. Argentum Armor might be good, Nim Deathmantle goes super well with the big fat creatures theme you've got, and as a person who has played with Assault Suit I can say it's not only fun, but actually real good, especially in a deck like yours. That's all I can give you for now; happy brewing to you!