|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Dragons of Tarkir||Rare|
Combos Browse all
Choose two —
- Counter target noncreature spell.
- Return target permanent to its owner's hand.
- Target creature gets -3/-3 until end of turn.
- Destroy target planeswalker.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|Have (18)||ironax , Fiolek , Wolfebladeelite , Dannyel , MTG1814 , pskinn01 , TrackerD , voidruby , Ellyreia , Dr_Jay , pokemate0 , philktoken8998 , Swamy , Regulus1010 , rockleemyhero , Grantley91 , RedMulligan , Faceless_Being|
|Want (2)||Ariumlegion , LegendDeer|
Silumgar's Command Discussion
3 hours ago
If next year's Commander set is also tribal, what creature types would everyone here like to see in it? I myself would like to see elves, goblins, merfolk, and zombies, because they are some of the most iconic creatures in this game, but also soldiers and faeries, since I have a special fondness for both of those types.
3 months ago
Hey there! I love the idea of your deck, and have a couple of suggestions:
- Given your Surgical Extractions and Damnations in the sideboard, I'd guess you can afford Cryptic Commands, which I'd highly recommend getting. It's just such a great card, and much better than Silumgar's Command.
- Wurmcoil Engine is much better than Scuttling Doom Engine.
- Another Blightsteel Colossus is much better than Darksteel Colossus.
- Skull of Orm is just too slow. Very few people run enchantment removal anyways, so it'll be a dead card most of the time.
- I'd recommend a shock/fetch manabase with Polluted Deltas and Watery Graves.
While I understand that my suggestions are expensive, I really think they'll make your deck much better. Hope I helped!
4 months ago
answers to your deck (for only white)
in my option you need a few more answers than just Silumgar's Command, presonaly id drop blue, as far as the combo is concerned blue isn't relevant.
for my reccomendations id say add Surgical Extraction or Extirpate so if they sb in enchantment hate you can just screw them over then dump a Noxious Revival and redraw it after they are done. and for 0 mana at instant speed XD (Surgical Extraction or Extirpate also work well with duress)
id also consider Ghost Quarter in SB for tron match up.
putting somthing in sb like Geth's Verdict would help if they get anything that is indestructible out and with somthing like infect where they have Blossoming Defense, Apostle's Blessing, Vines of Vastwood ect and turn 2-3 wins are common with infect.
anyway that the best advice i can think off off the top of my head :)
6 months ago
After first playtest:
6 months ago
I think you should have access to at least a handful of counters to defend against cards like Cyclonic Rift, Bane of Progress or Merciless Eviction as well as all the other unexpected problems that come up in EDH. Consider Swan Song, Metallic Rebuke, Arcane Denial, Silumgar's Command and/or Glen Elendra Archmage.
7 months ago
For sure keep Sultai Charm in the side since it is great to have cards that aren't dead. On that same line of thought I would not only mainboard the charm but toss in Silumgar's Command as well. Again, with options you are less likely to be unable to cast it, and it hits walkers.