|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Zendikar (ZEN)||Mythic Rare|
Combos Browse all
Eternity Vessel enters the battlefield with X charge counters on it, where X is your life total.
Landfall Whenever a land enters the battlefield under your control, you may have your life total become the number of charge counters on Eternity Vessel.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|Have (9)||zachi , bradyofportdetroit , rikertchu , ZombieFood , pskinn01 , sonnet666 , Nemesis , Spinalripper , GeminiSpartanX|
|Want (2)||Turtlelover73 , samuelianstorm|
Eternity Vessel Discussion
1 week ago
If you're trying to make a landfall deck I would cut some of the non landfall, for example Omnath, Locus of Mana, Hornet Queen, Plated Crusher and Savage Ventmaw are neat creatures but don't contribute to the theme. I would also play a full set of evolving wilds and fetch lands, Wooded Foothills, if they're in the budget.
I'd also recommend cutting Akoum Firebird. Six mana for the 3/3 flyer landfall effect is a lot, and add another avenger. Some nice landfall creatures could be Akoum Stonewaker, Embodiment of Fury, Roil Elemental. Another useful creature could be Farhaven Elf as it will let you trigger land fall an additional time while also ramping.
1 week ago
Some cards to suggest:
- Celestial Mantle This one is a huge payoff for its cost
- Whispersilk Cloak Just like greaves/boots
- Angel's Mercy. Lifegain.
- Ivory Cup. This helps combo with any lifegain abilities for card draw.
- Test of Endurance Self-explanatory. It goes together with the above mantle
- Eternity Vessel. This also goes with the mantle to help ensure that you have plenty of life
- Odric, Lunarch Marshal and Odric, Master Tactician. This help boost your other creatures.
Just wanted to list these as some thoughts. otherwise it is looking like a decent deck. Feel free to check out mine as well.
3 weeks ago
3 weeks ago
Eternity Vessel will go well with Aetherflux Reservoir. Drogskol Reaver, Ivory Cup, Celestial Mantle and Kambul are all good cards for an Oloro Deck. With eternity vessel, the cup, and celestial mantle in play I can get 75-200 life all day unless my opponent is running a harsh deck like slivers.
Drop the Orzhov Cluestone and Orzhov Keyrune. They are both too costly for their mana production. Consider Tablet of the Guilds.
These are just my recommendations based on playing Oloro as a commander.
4 weeks ago
I don't have my full deck (I'll put it on here soon) but I do run a Oloro Lifegain deck and yours is starting to look pretty solid. Some cards I have in my deck to just piss people off are Eternity Vessel, Celestial Mantle are big for keeping your life total high.Obzedat, Ghost Council, and Ghost Council of Orzhova are also real great with oloro.
Now if you wanted to buff your lifegain abilities with some board control Linvala, Keeper of Silence is well worth her price and can halt other decks. for Hate enchantments to force your opponents against a wall Torment of Hailfire and Torment of Scarabs are both game changers.
Just some thoughts for improvements. Otherwise +1
1 month ago
Karzalar I certainly like Eternity Vessel, I'm just a tad bit wary about putting in too many cards that revolve around Atraxa as the main theme of the deck is to get my planeswalker to ultimate and wreak havoc with them, but the life-gain would certainly be good.
1 month ago
Also, for total fun (and for your opponents to hate you) : Eternity Vessel.
1 month ago
A big ol' +1 for the wonderful theme deck! Always been a fan of Moonfolk.
To the issues you describe in the comments, I have the following suggestions:
- To better search up those essential artifacts, Trophy Mage will help her Trinket and Treasure brothers. She will get you your precious, precious Heartstone and another helpful card I'll suggest later. Tutoring for creatures will be a pain in blue no matter what, so rely on card draw as much as you can. I'd move away from big, single-use draw spells like Blue Sun's Zenith and instead focus on ability-based effects. You've got a fair number of Moonfolk Wizards; maybe Azami, Lady of Scrolls can be of service.
- When you're rockin' a deck as powerful as Moonfolk tribal, people start to get jelly. And when people be jelly, they blow up your stuff. But there's a Vedalken that can help protect your colorless stuff: Padeem, Consul of Innovation. For your creatures...I can't believe I'm about to suggest this... try Tortoise Formation. And when you're done laughing at my poor judgement, the best thing blue can do to prevent destruction is counter, so invest even more in that.
- Finally (and I'm so sorry this has turned into a long comment), I'd like to suggest making some changes to specific cards. Lay Bare isn't doing you any favors. Run literally anything else...okay not Fold into AEther, but other better counterspells. Contagion Clasp, Contagion Engine, Titan Forge and Lux Cannon just seem to be reasons for others to attack you. As they don't help the overall theme of the deck, I'd look to more relevant artifacts like Rings of Brighthearth, Eternity Vessel, Metallic Mimic, Brass Herald, or Door of Destinies.