Artifact Creature — Shapeshifter
Imprint When Clone Shell enters the battlefield, look at the top four cards of your library, exile one face down, then put the rest on the bottom of your library in any order.
When Clone Shell is put into a graveyard from the battlefield, turn the exiled card face up. If it's a creature card, put it onto the battlefield under your control.
Printings View all
|Scars of Mirrodin (SOM)||Uncommon|
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Clone Shell occurrence in decks from the last year
Commander / EDH:
All decks: 0.0%
Clone Shell Discussion
1 month ago
This is rad! You might like these: Summoner's Egg , Clone Shell , Knollspine Dragon , Heartless Hidetsugu , Homura, Human Ascendant , Heartstone , Illusionist's Bracers , Twinflame , Minion Reflector , Shifting Shadow , Heirloom Blade , Changeling Berserker , Colfenor's Urn , Synod Sanctum , Lifeline , Cauldron of Souls
5 months ago
10 months ago
With the amount of toolboxing your deck seems to have, have you tried Bring to Light ? In all seriousness I'd look at taking advantage of your deck's diversity rather than trying to have a 'bomb'- its often easier to trade two for one with just the right tool from your existing list rather than play something big and general. If you had a clear 'burn their face off' gameplan, it would be different, but here something like Mystical Teachings could really shine.
Other than that, things like Clone Shell , Acidic Slime , Puppeteer Clique , AEtherling etc. Silumgar, the Drifting Death might be an interesting choice. Changeling Titan is a cute way to get multiple etbs. But Thrag-daddy is still the best 5 drop in those colours, bar none.
1 year ago
Quicksilver Amulet, Belbe's Portal, Deathrender, Clone Shell, Summoner's Egg, Planar Bridge could help in getting your eldrazi out earlier, albeit at the cost of any "whenever you cast this creature" triggers.
Sword of the Animist and Solemn Simulacrum could help with ramp, and Mind Stone is a good colorless mana rock. Also if you find that you have a lot of mana sitting around before you get your big dudes out, Everflowing Chalice or Gemstone Array could be pretty good
1 year ago
Personally I would cut:
- Pia and Kiran Nalaar --> I think Siege-Gang Commander is a better choice, because he makes an additional token and his sac ability is cheaper
- Tyrant of Discord --> His ability is probably too random
- Dross Scorpion --> This will mostly untap manarocks, which is too weak for 4 mana
- Karn Liberated --> i think Spine of Ish Sah would be better with all the artifact synergies
- Anarchist --> I'm not sure about it but i think that 9 sorceries are to few
- Myr Retriever --> It does the same thing as Daretti, Scrap Savant and Goblin Welder, only worse
I would add:
- Flametongue Kavu: A really strong effect for only 4 mana
- Dismissive Pyromancer: A looter and Feldon target in 1 card and it only costs 2 mana
- Spitebellows: Evoke works nicely with Feldon and 6 damage kills most creatures
- Bedlam Reveler: I'm not sure if he's good here, but I think it's worth a try
- Avalanche Riders: Recurable Land destruction and it gets into the grave without looting/sacrificing
- Filigree Familiar:A mini Solemn Simulacrum
- Clone Shell: I don't know if that's maybe to random, but it looks fun
1 year ago
Have you considered Clone Shell? Also, I would consider swapping out cards like Artisan of Kozilek that have cast triggers for other big guys that have ETB triggers, like Conquering Manticore, Siege Dragon, or Tyrant of Discord.
Possible cuts are Elixir of Immortality (unless your playing a meta with a lot of graveyard hate), Spine of Ish Sah, and/or one of your wheels (I think you have enough to keep your engine going).
Good luck, Feldon has always been one of my favorite EDH decks!!!
hershycows on Grenzo
1 year ago
1 year ago
Looks like a great deck! I actually like the name as well. You really have everything you need but if you're looking for some OP combos i would suggest Prismatic Omen + Emeria, The Sky Ruin. Prismatic Omen has the added benefit of fixing your mana and acting as a second Urborg. An Idyllic Tutor would let you fetch Prismatic Omen or something else like your Necromancy. You could throw in Sylvan Scrying to fetch Emeria, Urborg or Cabal Coffers. You might also want to consider having some means to sacrifice your creatures such as Viscera Seer, Altar of Dementia, or especially Vish Kal, Blood Arbiter. Having a sacrifice outlet will allow to save your big threats from possible exile, and you can replay creatures to trigger their effects like Acidic Slime. This will also let you pull off insane infinite combos like Reveillark + Karmic Guide with Altar of Dementia as your sacrifice outlet. Throw in Eternal Witness or Clone Shell for good measure! LOL! Hope you enjoyed some of these ideas. GLHF!