|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Ravnica: City of Guilds (RAV)||Rare|
Combos Browse all
Each player chooses three permanents he or she controls, then sacrifices the rest.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
Razia's Purification Discussion
5 days ago
Tempt with Discovery might test well.
Assemble the Legion might be a back-up win-con after Armageddon effects.
Other cards that come to mind:
1 week ago
Uril is awesome and I think you've done a good job on this deck. I have some ideas to make it even better. I am not sure whether you are on a budget; judging from some of the cards you have already chosen I rather doubt it. Anyway, these are some of the cards I think could prove useful:
- Contested Cliffs; use this to take out any annoying creature you want, without having to tap Uril.
- Kessig Wolf Run; to temporarily give Uril +X/+0 and trample, very handy.
- Rogue's Passage; make Uril unblockable. Useful in case your opponents are waiting for him with deathtouch-creatures.
- Sunhome, Fortress of the Legion; to temporarily give Uril double-strike, in case he does not have it already.
- Slayers' Stronghold; boost Uril with vigilance, haste and +2/+0 for ? Fantastic!
- Grand Abolisher; wonderful creature to counteract counter-magic.
- Mirri, Weatherlight Duelist; as long as she can attack, shes an extremely useful creature in a voltron setup.
- Sigarda, Host of Herons; second Tajuru Preserver and a powerful creature too.
- Xenagos, God of Revels; combined with an enchanted Uril, powerful enough to end games.
- Boros Charm; especially the last two abilities of this spell will prove useful in your deck.
- Path to Exile; because a deck without counter spells AND point-removal is bound for trouble.
- Swords to Plowshares; see 2.
- Temur Battle Rage; nice, cheap way to suddenly boost Uril significantly.
- Chandra's Ignition; this can win you the game in lots of cases.
- Open the Armory; great aura-tutor.
- Three Dreams; another great aura tutor.
- Winds of Rath; this card seems made for a deck like this.
- Blessing of the Nephilim; rather cheap way to give Uril +5/+5.
- Daybreak Coronet; not a cheap card to buy, but in this deck its so powerful it's almost insane.
- Dust Corona; cheap to cast, with a nice bonus and a blockers restriction attached.
- Madcap Skills; a bit like Dust Corona, cheap, good bonus and a blockers restriction.
- Sphere of Safety; with so many enchantments on your side, attacking you becomes rather costly.
- Spirit Mantle; cheap way to make Uril unblockable.
Some cards I would remove from your deck to make a little room:
- Angelic Skirmisher; expensive to cast, not worth it considering you are running very few creatures. Uril has cheaper ways available to him to get these bonuses.
- Blazing Archon; extremely expensive to cast, there are much cheaper ways to prevent attacks (see suggested cards).
- Akroma's Memorial; expensive to cast; would be more useful in a deck that contained many (token) creatures.
- Razia's Purification; I would replace this with Winds of Rath.
Hopefully you feel some of this is useful. I wish you lots of fun with this deck; let us know how it plays! Also, I would appreciate some feedback on one of my decks, if you have the time. Thanks!
2 weeks ago
Razia's Purification might be a sweet resource denial card if you keep Alesha and 2 lands.
Maybe cut Cairns, Ruins, and Springs for 3 more Plains?
1 month ago
2 months ago
A good way to speed up a deck on any kind would be more mana acceleration. I see a depressing lack of signets. I'd also advise you to toss in Sunforger and Mistveil Plains, since you already have Tithe and the makings for a nice package. With Kaalia, herself being white, pulling that dirty trick would be much easier for ya. Adding Orzhov Charm would make it even nastier, by giving you a way to bounce Rakdos and Master. >=3
I'd also recommend Thundermaw Hellkite to tap down potential blockers and Linvala, Keeper of Silence to keep other players from screwing with your strategy. Go for the Throat can go out rather easily for either the charm or Condemn, a card that I feel is horribly neglected. I actually prefer it over Path, because it doesn't give your opponent acceleration. I'd even recommend you take out Path for it, considering what you're going for here.
You could also use more tutors, I think. Vampiric Tutor and Demonic Tutor, at the least. If you go for the forger strategy, I'd also recommend Enlightened Tutor and Reito Lantern as a backup to Mistveil Plains. in the even that someone sees what you're going for an kills the plains. Another potentially hilarious card to try out is Razia's Purification. >=3 If you don't mind hardcasting, Desolation Angel is also an emergency late game option.
Those are just a few of the options I'd recommend you try out.
6 months ago
Beseech the Queen Increasing Ambition Enlightened Tutor Diabolic IntentResolute Archangel Subjugator Angel Sublime Archangel Angel of Finality Archangel Avacyn Flip Crypt Angel Exquisite Archangel Blinding AngelAvaricious Dragon Dragon Mage Dragonmaster Outcast Dragonlord KolaghanHoard-Smelter Dragon Knollspine Dragon Mana-Charged Dragon Siege DragonIndulgent Tormentor Overseer of the Damned Razaketh, the FoulbloodedSire Of Insanity Reya Dawnbringer Gamble Mortify Legion's InitiativeBuried Alive Animate Dead Twilight Shepherd Disciple of BolasPath to Exile Razia's Purification Fellwar Stone Coldsteel HeartTalisman of Indulgence Sunforger Sphere of the Suns CataclysmDesolation Angel Chrome Mox Clifftop Retreat Exotic OrchardHall of the Bandit Lord Nomad Outpost City of Brass Mana ConfluenceSpinerock Knoll Tainted Field Tainted Peak Rocky Tar PitPhyrexian Reclamation Entomb Dance of the Dead Necromancy Mimic VatReforge the Soul Magus of the Wheel Winds of Change Sensei's Divining Top Flamekin Village Toxic Deluge Damnation Crux of FateReflecting Pool Forbidden Orchard
6 months ago
I run a similar list including anya in the 99 but with tajic at the helm.
Due to her indestructible nature and access to stuff like Boros Charm Frontline Medic Avacyn, Angel of Hope and Iroas, God of Victory, i would recommend running powerful spells that indestructible creatures like anya, see my list for reference, but a ton of spells exist that anya survives but everything else wont
Also, your lack of tutors is disturbing :/
As far as artifact theme, you're missing a few key cards
Without this, a single Vandalblast neuters your game plan
not just flavor, this card allows you to run a "toolbox" of 1-4 cmc instants, some i run in tajic are
Creatures constantly being destroyed? Fear not. Leave 4 mana open and anya and friends will NEVER die, it also abuses etb effects like Godo, Bandit Warlord
7 months ago
VietMoneys I'm almost ready (after a little cleanup of my magic area) to start building my four color non- Dune deck. I think I'm going to make another mono deck too with Blind Seer as Paul Atreides post-blinding. But the non-blue versioni is going to have every desert possible and all of the flavor cards like Desert Twister and Razia's Purification along with all the wurms possible.