a few seconds ago
The best way to sell on here would probably be to make a post listing the cards you have available, and also listing those cards in your binder. But be aware that because you have no trade history on the site, people will probably make you send before paying, and people here generally only want to buy around TCG low.
2 minutes ago
They certainly won't see play in constructed for legacy, vintage or modern. Standard is the only place you'll see them. Pauper is a potential, and EDH with colourless commanders (depending on what the rules for these are). With all of that, those cards will not go up in value.
2 minutes ago
Daghatar the Adamant, Dralnu, Lich Lord, Hisoka, Minamo Sensei, Kagemaro, First to Suffer, Kytheon, Hero of Akros Flip, Oriss, Samite Guardian (you might have to get creative to use the Grandeur ability, but it is possible), Sasaya, Orochi Ascendant, and Zada, Hedron Grinder.
2 minutes ago
I'm personally fond of Living Plane. Provides a nice alternate win-con like locking them out with Linvala, or killing everyone's lands with Elesh Norn, Grand Cenobite as a state based action. Ghave is a scary commander that people expect to combo off, so oddly enough, combos that don't involve him will often take people by surprise.
9 minutes ago
The advisers over
SCORE: 54 | 0 COMMENTS | 4866 VIEWS
Atony1400 - leader of discussion
CheeseBro - member
bah-bammmm - member
Panzerforge - unconfirmed member
Sleazebag - unconfirmed member
deltacobra - unconfirmed member
10 minutes ago
I made it back quicker than I expected. Here are a few thoughts on cuts, with the big caveat that my Rith deck it VERY different than yours, so I may have no idea what I'm talking about with your deck! :-)
Your mana curve is a little higher than I like, so I'm going to start on the highest CMC and work down.
- The Terastodon is cool, but doesn't seem to have a lot of synergy. I'd probably drop him. If you really want the effect, maybe replace with something like Descent of Dragons?
- Angel of Salvation seems kind of out of place in this deck (I really like the Seraph of the Masses though ... I'm actually adding it to my maybeboard!)
- It's not a cut exactly, but Shamanic Revelation is better than Collective Unconscious.
- I'm not a fan of Rapacious One, only because he's a 6-drop (when I have 6, I'd rather be playing Rith).
- Flameblast Dragon seems kind of weak. I'd probably drop him. Or maybe swap him for a Preyseizer Dragon.
- I'd drop the Ant Queen, since you already have Jade Mage. Or at least replace it with Mobilization. Sacred Mesa is another option as well, if you've got enough spare mana.
- Indrik Stomphowler is cool, but doesn't seem to have much synergy with the rest of the deck.
- I ran Sporemound for a little while, but found it too slow. I still run it every now and then, but only as part of the + combo.
- Maybe drop the Overrun and Overwhelming Stampede? As I mentioned earlier, I'm not a big fan of "until end of turn" effects. If you love these two though, in particular, you might look at Pathbreaker Ibex. It's Stampede on a stick, so even though it's a higher CMC, you get a repeatable effect.
- Predator, Flagship seems out of place.
- Kabira Vindicator seems painfully expensive. 10 mana and 3 turns to give other creatures a +1/1? Blurg.
- I found Sundering Growth to be really inconsistent.
- Double-strike with Rith is awesome (if you've got the mana for the extra batch of Saprolings), but Double Cleave is only "until end of turn" :-P Same with Weapon Surge.
- Disintegrate and Fireball don't seem to be very effective in multi-player
Sorry for the wall of text. Thanks for reading this far!
12 minutes ago
Oh my we have a hit from the grammar police lol.Well i personally think constructed is the only place where wastes will have any bearing(if this leak is real) because limited will be rough trying to draft.Oh and capitalize your E in especially after the comma lol.
16 minutes ago
option 1:PerfectDisguise : "Hey Tappedout community I am looking to sell off some cards here are my cards
list of cards and prices
Tappedout community : "You should probably try selling them at tcg low or around that"
PerfectDisguise : "Okie dokie" or "No I want as much as I can get" (which usually wont work and wont sell)
Option 2:PerfectDisguise : "Hello ebay I would like to sell some cards"
Ebay: "alright they are sold gimme my profits"
PerfectDisguise: "ok here is your 10ish%"
Option 3:PerfectDisguise : "Channelfireball/tcgplayer/starcitygames/etc. I want to sell you my cards (or in tcgs place sell them on there like ebay)
TCG: "Ok make an account and sell them slightly under tcg mid"
Everywhere else with a buylist: "Heres 50% of the card price"
PerfectDisguise : "Okie dokie" or potentially " :( "
Hopefully my little bored dialogue accurately an deeply explained each of your options and the benefits and cons of each option. Enjoy!
19 minutes ago
shaistyone I only have two devour cards, one that wins if it isn't dealt with, and the other has an instant effect. As for ramp i tend to run light on ramp because it takes 2-3 cards to balance out for one land. I prefer to jam my decks with actual cards and have more utility in any given situation, allowing ramp through better lands. I feel like most of the cards over 5 have a giant impact in this deck, i would need to do some more play testing in an actual MP environment to know about some of them.
Thanks VikingBlood! I used to have Emmara in here, but I had to remove her for some other cards. I thought she read tokens are indestructible. The main killer is going to be board wipes, not combat damage, I'm just going to spill around blockers and kill people :P. If you see anything i can replace with her let me know!
27 minutes ago
Ex. Virulent Plague (not saying you should use it)
28 minutes ago
You should use cards that effect all (), not just your opponents.
29 minutes ago
With a Scion deck the primary focus should be scion, not the rest of the dragons. Think what Scion can turn into. Scion's transformation doesn't count as entering the battlefield. (Sorry for the long list, I can't seem to implement spoilers)
Drop the Sideboard
Niv-Mizzet, the Firemind is bad for this deck
Sarkhan, the Dragonspeaker Ditto with Niv-firemind
Replace life lands with shock lands.
Replace basic search lands with expeditions.
Replace three monuments with land
Replace monument 4 with Rith, the Awakener
Replace monument 5 with Scourge of the Throne
30 minutes ago
I think i gave you a +1 for the name of your deck LOL Im not sure the point of Arcanum Wings though, i already have a lot of evasion so it doesnt seem like it will do much for me anyways. I'm thinking of moving away from enchantments and using artifacts instead, that way if my creature does die somehow i can just put the artifact back onto another.