Creature — Thrull
Extort (Whenever you cast a spell, you may pay . If you do, each opponent loses 1 life and you gain that much life.)
Whenever Treasury Thrull attacks, you may return target artifact, creature, or enchantment card from your graveyard to your hand.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|TCGPlayer.com Price||Cardhoarder (O) Price|
|$0.17||$0.28||$1.05||$0.67||0.01 TIX||0.04 TIX|
|Have (29)||, Spinalripper , gildan_bladeborn , austinseesyou , HunterEste , DiamondFlavor , zachi , PTsmitty , jwe94 , Gem_Raider , Tiddilywinkus , maiden77 , HR19 , shinobigarth , casey , Arekku , LoneCrusader399 , pskinn01 , TheHelvault , crusader4321 , the.beanpole , CampbellStev , geazykagar , Monsmtg , miracle , cosmokai2000 , Spottyfriend , DraGonSpell , Noah_Matthews|
|Want (2)||hfvalenz , danfike|
Treasury Thrull Discussion
5 days ago
I don't know if I have enough auras to make her worth using, but I'll give her a try. Currently I'm working to improve the number of enchantments I have by removing cards like Celestial Ancient and Treasury Thrull that are too expensive to cast and don't contribute a lot to the deck. I could easily swap her in for one of those. Thank you!
1 week ago
There are a few angles to my suggestions:
- Add a little more reliability for Divine Intervention.
- Lower the overall curve of your deck to allow for smoother games.
- Make your mana better, because you don't have enough mana sources.
- Support a gradual draining sub-theme.
I'll suggest cards to cut that I think aren't that good or don't work well in the deck to make room.
- 2 Swamp - More land.
- Plains - Especially untapped land.
- Island - For the odd fetch.
- Austere Command - Three of the four modes are generally going to be great.
- Idyllic Tutor - Tutoring just what you need when you want to draw the game.
- Worn Powerstone - A ramp upgrade.
- Dimir Signet - Ramp and Fixing.
- Azorius Signet - And again.
- Orzhov Signet - The complete set.
- Grim Guardian - This will end up draining a decent amount.
- Leechridden Swamp - Pretty annoying for a low cost.
- Ob Nixilis of the Black Oath - The drain walker.
- Thrull Parasite - It's only one counter removal, but that can be enough. Besides, it Extorts too.
- Wound Reflection - A damage doubler for everyone but you.
- Treasury Thrull - Extort plus recursion.
- Phyrexian Arena - Fetchable card draw.
- Underworld Connections - And even more.
- Arcane Sanctum - Better than some five colour lands you have.
- Terramorphic Expanse - Slow fetching is fine.
- Esper Panorama - More basic fetching.
- Darksteel Ingot - Just a small replacement.
- Damping Field - It's only really good against one deck in our meta. Better to have something more versatile.
- Dictate of Erebos - You have too few creatures for this.
- Enchanted Evening - I see the full board wipe idea, but it's too dangerous and unreliable when you use so many enchantments.
- Equinox - You don't really have lands that scream, "Kill me," so this isn't needed.
- Force Bubble - This is likely to stop just one attack. Better to have a fog.
- Blood Reckoning - You have another effect like this, and I don't think you want two. And the other is fetchable, so this one gets cut.
- Kismet - This one is okay, but I want to shift that mana curve peak from 4 to 3.
- Marshal's Anthem - Just not enough creatures.
- Reverence - I think this is just going to be too narrow.
- Serenity - More likely to kill you than most opponents.
- Terra Eternal - Same reasoning as Equinox.
- Ur-Golem's Eye - Cutting for a more efficient option.
- Shadows of the Past - Just too few creatures.
- Aegis Angel - Not really going to protect anything important all that conveniently.
- Rupture Spire - Can do better.
- Transguild Promenade - So much better.
- Unknown Shores - Just replaced again.
- Hedonist's Trove - It's entertaining, but your deck isn't made to take advantage of it.
- Everglades - Trying to make your mana faster.
- Karoo - Here too.
- Chromatic Lantern - You only need to cast your commander with blue, so I replaced this one to save you a little cash.
- Chancellor of the Annex - It comes pretty late for this effect, and I needed one more cut.
1 week ago
So my intention is to use Orzhov, and gameplay mechanics wise I want to use life siphon, sacrifice, enchantments, and necro. The commander for this deck is Athreos, God of Passage, but overall the most important thing I want to build this from is a flavor standpoint. I want to mesh everything flavor wise to a cult theme, things like Altar's Reap, Pious Evangel Flip, Treasury Thrull (because enchantment necro), and creatures like clerics, zombies, spirits, angel (or demons), or just humans in general. This deck I want to build from the ground up, so any suggestions would be much appreciated, as I need to find every aspect including land to fit the theme. Thanks!
2 weeks ago
Honestly, I'm thinking of removing Sun Titan now. I'm trying to bring the average CMC down and increase Constellation triggers by removing cards like Celestial Ancient and Treasury Thrull in favor of cards like Silkwrap to make it spammier.
2 weeks ago
Thinking I need more extort in here.
Cliffhaven Vampire interacts really well with life gain, especially when a couple are down.
3 weeks ago
I play in a multiplayer meta, typically in pods of three or four. I'm trying Anafenza, the Foremost now, but interested in your opinions on how to build around her/him? I'll go over a few build options for those interested in discussion:
Commander / EDH
SCORE: 2 | 8 COMMENTS | 678 VIEWS | IN 2 FOLDERS
I know there's no easy answer, and maybe the best answer is *A combination of all strategies*, kinda like what I have put together at the moment. I'd love to hear opinions here and/or at the deck list. Thanks for reading!
1 month ago
Thanks for the idea, I think I will incorporate it in to my deck. I will probably remove either Treasury Thrull of Vizkopa Confessor to try and cut down on some higher costing creatures. which do you think I should cut, or should I cut a completely different card?
1 month ago
I kinda like Temporal Extortion in this list as well.
Blind Obedience also seems excellent. (watch out, pretty much every good "extort" card will be recommended here. On second look, there are like two of them...)
Treasury Thrull may be worth a look, but it is above 2 power. BTW, I LOVE that Pontiff has 2 power.
Ashen Rider? Just seems like a must include in these colors, but I get that he doesn't synergize with Alesha.
Phyrexian Altar is better than Ashnod's imo. Unless you need the big mana, the colored is always better than the colorless, especially with a double colored mana activation cost on Alesha. On that note, if you don't need the mana at all, Goblin Bombardment is a thing.
The deck is a little low on card draw, that I can see. Ancient Craving and Sign in Blood just seem like good additions for consistency, though I do recognize the need for a high creature count. Graveborn Muse maybe? Although she is over 2 power, which I hate.
Triskaidekaphobia would be freaking hilarious.