Play with the top card of your library revealed.
You may play the top card of your library.
|Have (2)||orzhov_is_relatively_okay819 , uhore|
Combos Browse all
- Future Sight + Helm of Awakening + Sensei's Divining Top
- Etherium Sculptor + Future Sight + Sensei's Divining Top
- Future Sight + Jhoira's Familiar + Sensei's Divining Top
- Fist of Suns + Future Sight + Morophon, the Boundless
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
|Commander: Rule 0||Legal|
Latest Decks as Commander
Future Sight Discussion
1 month ago
Other Cards that you could consider cutting
- Ondu Giant => Seedguide Ash this card is one more mana expsive and has to die inorder to get the lands, but could be such a good upside. This dieing with your commander reads ramp 3 draw 3 cards and gain 3 life
- Soratami Mirror-Guard I get what you are doing here, but I feel like there are better payoffs for this
- Timbermaw Larva => Rampaging Brontodon trample is 1,000% better on this card
- Wakeroot Elemental 5 greens for a 5/5? way overcosted
- Wave-Wing Elemental again similar argument to Windrider Eel not that big of an impact
- Wild Wanderer good but could have better options
- Aetherflux Reservoir I know this is good in commander but why? No synergy at all, there has to be a better card slot here
- Elixir of Immortality I used to put this in all of my decks too, but it is counter productive to your stragay with cards like Splendid Reclamation and The Mending of Dominaria
- Wayfarer's Bauble There is better ramp than this in green
- I see why you have Jiang Yanggu but I feel like there is stronger cards than that. I cut the card to tutor Journey for the Elixir for him sorry :(
- There are a bunch of other better than Ranger's Path you could add, I'll show them in the recommendations
- Future Sight and Ominous Seas both seem strange here. I get future sight can draw cards, BUT I feel you should use mana sinks rather than off the top of your library draw
- Ghostly Flicker is on thin ice, like yes you have all the etb creatures but sometimes it is a dead card. meh at best?
Other Cards that you could consider adding
This is where the fun begins and your wallet cries
- You want Nissa, Who Shakes the World great card, it is a mana doubler ramp, and also you just win with the ultimate
- I heard you like ramp try Tireless Provisioner and pick up one for me while you are at it please
- Here is a gaint list of green ramp Harrow , Growth Spiral , Explore , Khalni Heart Expedition , Roiling Regrowth , Grow from the Ashes , Urban Evolution , Migration Path , Natural Connection , Nissa's Renewal , Nylea's Intervention , Spring / Mind , Animist's Awakening , Omen of the Hunt
- Keeping your life total at a high level Kazandu Nectarpot , Grazing Gladehart , Retreat to Kazandu , Jaddi Offshoot
- Mana Sinks, you are going to have a lot of mana, might as well do something with it Kamahl's Druidic Vow ummm.... yes? Kefnet the Mindful one of my favorite Gods, that doesn't have a place. I look forward to getting attacked by him Sprout Swarm it is really easy for this card to be "free"
That is all I can think of at the moment. I'm sure I'll have more la
5 months ago
I think more mana dorks are just better then Tyvar, I just adjusted my version to run the full 12 mana dorks and went up to the full playset of Realmwalker , which btw is another card I would highly recommend giving a try since it's pretty bonkers. Getting to 7 mana is no issue at all without Tyar & with all the mana having a pseudo Future Sight is great flood protection. Maybe have a look at my current list and let me know what you think.
5 months ago
There are some cards that let you play off the top of your library that I would count as card draw: Radha, Heart of Keld , Oracle of Mul Daya , Courser of Kruphix , Elsha of the Infinite , Realmwalker , Vizier of the Menagerie .
Some impulse draw you're missing: Bell Borca, Spectral Sergeant , Dark-Dweller Oracle , Chandra, Torch of Defiance , Showdown of the Skalds , Theater of Horrors , Apex of Power , Birgi, God of Storytelling Flip, Ignite the Future , Jeska's Will , Magmatic Channeler , Soulfire Eruption , Valakut Exploration .
6 months ago
A. You shuffle three cards from your graveyard into your library, draw a card, then shuffle the rest of your graveyard into your library because Gaea's Blessing was put into your graveyard from your library.
B. You shuffle three cards from your graveyard into your graveyard, draw a card, then put Gaea's Blessing into your graveyard when it finishes resolving.
C. Something else.
6 months ago
Wisdom of Halcyon
Exile target creature. You may have your life total become X and draw X cards, where X is equal to the exiled creature's total power and toughness.
There are variations of Future Sight in every colour except white. Create the white version.
7 months ago
In my humble opinion, Kaldheim is looking like an amazing set. We haven't gotten any broken things, but they all look fun. Let's go over some of the future commanders of our hearts! I'm skipping over commanders that use fortell, as we don't have many cards for them. Oh, and the cards that don't interest me. My post, my rules!
- Magda, Brazen Outlaw: The dwarf commander we've all been waiting for! Dwarven Recruiter is finally good, and you can add in some spicy treasure/dragon synergies, too! I-I think we did it guys. We broke Dockside Extortionist. Oh, and Hellkite Tyrant is a must.
- Halvar, God of Battle Flip: While pretty good in Voltron decks, he makes for the first artifact commander we've ever had, and I know my Inner Johnny is tickled at that fact. The Equipment side is also super cool, with being able to pay 4 mana to resuscitate one of your creatures. With some Phyrexian Altar + Ashnod's Altar janks, we can make a fun mono-white combo deck! Oh, and Batterskull says hi.
- Lathril, Blade of the Elves: I'm really psyched for this general. She looks like a way to make Golgari Elfball more viable, has a crazy, but not broken, activated ability, and is one of the only generals to make a usually too-competitive strategy fit for more casual tables. She has synergy up the wazoo with cards like Immaculate Magistrate and Timberwatch Elf. Oh, and one card that should be in every one of her decks, but is in zero so far, is Elder of Laurels. This card = broken in this deck, often turning your Lathril, Blade of the Elves into a four-digit power commander. Run it!
- Vorinclex, Monstrous Raider: Finally, Superfriends has some support! But seriously, this is just another Doubling Season with an upside on a stick for Atraxa, Praetors' Voice. If you want to be cruel and run this bad boy as a commander, stax/superfriends seems the way to go. Say hello to Smokestack!
- Toski, Bearer of Secrets: And people said Green couldn't draw cards! Why did they have to print another Edric, Spymaster of Trest? This card is also an indestructible blocker with cards like Seedborn Muse and Quest for Renewal. Oh, and it can't be countered. Why? Because green.
- Valki, God of Lies Flip: This card is super fun. It's like a Lazav, the Multifarious but you get to use your opponent's creatures. But where this 'lil trickster god really shines is in the 99. But more specifically, in the 99 of The First Sliver. See, you can cascade into Valki, God of Lies Flip, but instead of casting the small side, you can just windmill-slam Tibalt, Cosmic Impostor on Turn 4. Fun!
- Sarulf, Realm Eater: Golgari Control is a thing, I guess? Stack your deck like card:Skullbrair, the Walking Grave does, but instead of going for the voltron combos, instead, you wipe your opponent's board every turn. Evolutionary Escalation is a must. Who cares about an 8/8 on your opponent's side when it's dead?
- Kolvori, God of Kinship Flip: Man, Sisay, Weatherlight Captain sure got a lot of new goodies in this set! This card is unfortunately not great as a commander. If I'm playing mono-green legends, I'd rather play Reki, the History of Kamigawa.
- Tergrid, God of Fright Flip: I love this card. There. I've said it. I'm done. This goes in so many different decks: Nekusar, the Mindrazer, Tinybones, Trinket Thief, Malfegor, Mazirek, Kraul Death Priest, Nath of the Gilt-Leaf, the list goes on and on! As a commander, she's kill-on-sigh. A single Smallpox just wins you the game.
- Vega, the Watcher: I'll say it: This is probably the most powerful uncommon commander ever printed. This triggers off of so many things: Elsha of the Infinite, Flahsback, Cascade, Retrace, Future Sight, Suspend, Adventure, Foretell, Impulse Draw, etc. Need I say more?
7 months ago
Thank you for your incredibly detailed breakdown! You might be honored to know that I have seen your deck, it helped me a lot in making this one! Because of your deck I was able to get a clear direction and you have also introduced me to my favorite card Vizier of the Menagerie. It is adorable.
Seeing as I have both of you confused of my inclusion of Darksteel Sentinel I will remove it. I saw it on a forum for "best mutate targets" while I was looking for such. No problems, I think I have decided to go with Future Sight as its replacement. The striking accolade of "best card in my deck" really stood out. I also really, really like Momir Vig, Simic Visionary but wow, that is really good - maybe too good.
Thanks for all your help, your deck list is certainly the first I will go to if some of my cards here don't work out according to plan. Have a great day!
7 months ago
Ah, Illuna is a commander that has become a favourite of mine, for manipulation of the top leads to quite a bit of value.
I am notably bereft of much experience with the Mutate mechanic, as my list has only had a Parcelbeast, which was thusly removed, but I may offer insights upon the top of the library.
Momir Vig, Simic Visionary is quite the terrifying engine for this deck. It is a Mutate target if it must be, and it combos with the commander directly. It tutors for a big idiot to cheat upon the field, whilst working with the rest of the deck most splendidly.
Whiles being rather expensive, Scroll Rack, Mirri's Guile, Sensei's Divining Top, and Sylvan Library are each some of the greatest engines in the entire deck. Bother not with questioning their inclusion. If you get ahold of one, use it.
Prognostic Sphinx grants a deep scry each turn and Hexproof, thence being a fantastic card upon all fronts.
One of the most condign secondary win conditions in my list is Lurking Predators. 'Tis as powerful as it reads.
Perhaps the best card in my entire deck is Future Sight, with a worsened version being Magus of the Future. These provide a heaven-high amount of card advantage. Everything cast from the top essentially draws a card, additionally providing information of when to cast Illuna.
Courser of Kruphix is just a fantastically efficient creature, attributing defensive value and information.
Long-Term Plans grant an instant-speed tutor for the most devasting card in the entire deck. Try it and love it.
Lastly, Dream Eater has become a favourite of mine, being a splendid combat trick and top-of-the-library aid, whereupon always bringing a sense of dint and defense.
That shall be all from me, sire, but I do hope that you would deign to peer upon my list, being as such:
I have become most pleased with it.
Fare thee well, and might the best of fortune betide.