|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Scars of Mirrodin (SOM)||Rare|
Combos Browse all
Creature — Ooze
As long as Necrotic Ooze is on the battlefield, it has all activated abilities of all creature cards in all graveyards.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
Necrotic Ooze Discussion
13 hours ago
Are there any infinite combos with Necrotic Ooze, or is that just for value purposes?
16 hours ago
This might sound stupid, but how does Necrotic Ooze get haste?
1 day ago
5 days ago
ChrisKrow Looks like you haven't received a response from the creator, so I thought I'd give it a go. Looks like the idea is to rush out Sire Of Insanity in the first few turns of the game, then win via Necrotic Ooze combo or via 6-power beatdown while your opponent has no card to play with.
5 days ago
Lots of goodies to consider before Disciple likely. Sitting here looking at:
- ramp (Elvish Mystic, Bloom Tender, Gaea's Cradle, Cabal Coffers/Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth)
- midrange-y goodness (Grave Titan, Avenger of Zendikar, Craterhoof Behemoth, Lord of Extinction)
- a Necrotic Ooze combo (Walking Ballista, Phyrexian Devourer, Mikaeus, the Unhallowed/Triskelion)
- dredge package (Golgari Grave-Troll, Stinkweed Imp, Life from the Loam)
- table drain (Gray Merchant of Asphodel, Exquisite Blood, Massacre Wurm)
- attrition package (Merciless Executioner, Fleshbag Marauder, Desolation)
- creature based targetted removal (Reclamation Sage, Caustic Caterpillar, Woodfall Primus)
- stax package (Thorn of Amethyst, Sphere of Resistance, Contamination, Null Rod)
- tutor package (Buried Alive, Birthing Pod, Demonic Tutor, Vampiric Tutor, Sidisi, Undead Vizier)
- better sac outlets (Phyrexian Altar, Ashnod's Altar, Viscera Seer, Greater Good)
- general good stuff (Sylvan Library, Damnation, Mana Crypt)
6 days ago
enpc: Thanks for the comment! It's more or less there for redundancy. Just another combo to use with Necrotic Ooze. I agree that it can feel a bit clunky if I'm not combo-ing off. But it has saved me a couple times in the past.
1 week ago
1 week ago
Sugesstions: Gemstone Caverns, Exotic Orchard, and Demonic Consultation.Gemstone Caverns allows for a turn earlier win. As you are running a 4 color deck Exotic Orchard will most likely be a dual land if not better. Demonic Consultation If you put both Fatestitcher and Bloodghast in your list is a turn eariler [Hermit Druid] combo. The way this would work would be turn one land that taps for black, and turn two Demonic Consultation naming Mountain milling your whole deck due to your lack of Mountain. Then this put Narcomoeba into play then play a land that taps for blue putting Bloodghast into play then tap that land for blue and unearth Fatestitcher. After this simply Dread Return them and target your Necrotic Ooze and performe the Hermit Druid line.Budgeting: I am on a budget and woud not like to buy the duals. To replace them I have considered artifact lands as I can fetch them and also fast lands because they tap for two colors. As you have more experience with this deck I was hoping you could help me decide which option would be better. Thank you.