|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Hour of Devastation (HOU)||Mythic Rare|
Combos Browse all
Creature — Horse
Other Horses you control have indestructible.
At the beginning of each end step, if you gained life this turn, create a 5/5 white Horse creature token.
Crested Sunmare Discussion
1 week ago
Well hello there Weiss ;P
It's always nice to see another Teysa Karlov deck, and the token route is definitely a fun one.
If you want any other ideas I also have my own deck: May We Never Part | Teysa Karlov EDH | PRIMER
I hope that this helps!
2 weeks ago
cards i would consider taking out:
Cards i would consider adding:
Hope this helps.
2 weeks ago
@Darkshadow327: Not a big fan of sac outlets that I have to pay mana to activate. I might give Ayli a shot though because my life total tends to drop pretty low. Attrition and Priest of the Forgotten Gods are already in the maybe board. Razaketh is a good idea. I'll try a find room for it.
Debtors' Knell is in a pile of cards I have set aside to potentially put in this deck. I should probably put it in the maybeboard. Lifeline is an interesting idea, but I don't really like that it works for everyone's creatures. Never been a huge fan of Sheoldred. She's a little expensive mana wise. I'll put her in the maybeboard and try her out when I get room.
Ashes of the Abhorrent is a good idea. No one's really caught on my shenanigans yet so there isn't really a whole lot of graveyard hate right now. Elixir of Immortality and Leyline of Sanctity are good suggestions for when it inevitably happens.
Hangarback Walker might be solid but I don't really want Ancient Stone Idol , Crested Sunmare , or Anointed Procession in this deck. I'm more interested in doubling death triggers in this deck. I honestly forgot about the token part of teysa.
I appreciate the suggestions! Thank you.
2 weeks ago
From testing I've found these cards to be amazing with Teysa.
Also, no Anointed Procession ?!? For shame . . .
I hope that this could help, and that it wasn't too overwhelming.
If you want any more ideas I have my own deck:
Commander / EDH
SCORE: 21 | 47 COMMENTS | 1531 VIEWS | IN 11 FOLDERS
3 weeks ago
I have found that Ancient Stone Idol , Grave Titan , Debtors' Knell , Sun Titan , Dictate of Erebos , Sheoldred, Whispering One , Crested Sunmare , Ethereal Absolution , Pitiless Pontiff , Kokusho, the Evening Star , and Yosei, the Morning Star do work in these types of deck.
Your decks seems very good, +1 from me.
1 month ago
Here are 20 cards you can consider cutting:
- Ancient Stone Idol - Too high CMC and just a beater.
- Crested Sunmare - I like it but one of your slower weaker cards.
- Falkenrath Noble - You have cheaper same redundant effects.
- Knight of the Last Breath - Way too high CMC, doesn't impact board.
- Meadowboon - Doesn't trigger Teysa.
- Night Incarnate - Not good enough.
- Krav, the Unredeemed - We don't generate that much tokens to be efficient.
- Seraph of the Scales - Good in limited, in EDH she is subpar.
- Teysa, Envoy of Ghosts - Too high cost, and you don't want people to swing at you.
- Vindictive Vampire - Same reason as noble.
- In Garruk's Wake - Too high cost.
- Storm Herd - Just needs to be cut, as no way to free cast or reduce.
- Helm of the Host - Fun card but doesn't synergize efficiently.
- Ashes of the Abhorrent - This might actually one day be bad for your game plan.
- Exquisite Blood - not that great by itself and hard to combo off.
- Sanguine Bond - Same as above.
- Nomads' Assembly - There are better ways to make tokens.
- Thrilling Encore - I like this card as well, but most of the time holding up 5 mana is quite hard.
- Cleansing Nova - You already have Merciless Eviction , you don't need two types.
- Thran Dynamo - This might seem weird, but I would rather have a 2 CMC mana rock over this one at times.
Hope that helps cutting!
1 month ago
I've addressed Aetherflux Reservoir a few times I do not like that card. It draws too much hate and I'm not willing to put it in a deck that isn't dedicated Lifegain.
Drana's Emissary will likely come in.
Revenant Patriarch is good against combat heavy decks, but I haven't really seen those lately so it will probably come out.
I agree, this deck is slow to turn on. I've found the trick is to just divert attention and lay low.
Tithe Drinker was in here at one point, so it might come back for the extort.
Faith's Reward might be a good card to put to play against boardwipes.
I honestly just don't get Kaya, Ghost Assassin. To me she just isn't a good Planeswalker. But then again, I don't have a whole lot of experience with her. I do feel like Kaya, Orzhov Usurper could be decent in here though.
Children of Korlis is a good way to regain life lost if it came down to it.
Tymna the Weaver could bring in some nice draw too.
In the end I do feel like this deck will end up kind of falling in the shadows once I finish my Teysa Karlov deck. I'm super excited about that one.
1 month ago
Crested Sunmare occurrence in decks from the last year
Commander / EDH:
All decks: 0.02%